Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This kind of love deserves more...Edited (Page 6)

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
loving your post as always, rima:) It was about time that they decided to show Arnav standing up for khushi against his dadi. I don't understand why they had to introduce a new character in order to show Arnav siding with khushi, but whatever the reason it sure is working. I like the budding romance between Arnav and khushi on the side and I hope they will keep on getting closerEmbarrassed  Someone has mentioned wooing track wasn't working. It would have worked had they shown a guilt track on the side. I really hope that they are not going to go back to Arnav hating khushi once his past is revealed...I know show has to end sometimes, but i actually don't mind it as at least we will get to see a fairytale happy ending:) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

very well said..
you know what touched me today:
Khushi said..she does not want to change ASR..she does not want to know his past..nothing..she just wants to sooth him...

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Rima beuatifully worded.Its all the qualities u mentioned that made my heart hurt for Khushi so much in the second half. The first half of the epi is definitely one of the best of IPKKND.

Just like u I am also one of the wishful thinkers who one day want to see Khushi get her due. I am glad Arnav is finally realizing her worth and standing by her. But frankly I am not satisfied. For me khushi's love getting her deserved return seems to far righ now.

What I want right now without delay is to see Khushi get RESPECT for

1) being a wonderful caring human being

2) being the badi bahu of this house

3) being the wife of the man who is the prime bread earner of the house

I have been really happy to see Nani and Arnav stand by her but high time they both put their foot more firmly and stop all the disrespect the two bahu's of this house get.

I want to see finally Mami being reprimanded for using words like "phati saree and khoon bhari taang"

I want that old  hag(sorry but I cannot bring myself to address her as dadi) to realize she is talking to the legally wedded wife of her grand son who is the prime bread earner so  more than any of them it is khushi who has more rights on the house. (How dare she question Khushi abt  touching tat album. I am so angry I cannot even write coherently)

I want dadi  to be made to realize that she ran away from responsibility of her grand son and grand daughter while khushi sacrificed her dreams, her life for anjali/arnav.

Unless that happens khushi will never realize her rightful position in Arnav's life.

I want Arnav to go the extra length and make khushi realize she is not second fiddle to Di or anyone in his life. 'else the old hag will keep on her current track and khushi will keep taking it.

all your points are valid.

she deserves to be treated like a queen

ut she is called a seervant

it is her husband's house

she has the right

moreover as you said he is the main bread winner

but what she gets is crass treatment

a lot of this has to do with the way he married her

in India run away marriages and girls get no respect

unless arnav reveals the truth she will get a sad treatment

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

rima u dont have to ask any permission for it, ur always welcome

StormChaserrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

very well said..
you know what touched me today:
Khushi said..she does not want to change ASR..she does not want to know his past..nothing..she just wants to sooth him...
yes shastru. i really loved that too. she just accepts him unconditionally

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmDiamondLifeKookiemonster

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

rima u dont have to ask any permission for it, ur always welcome

thanks harshu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

loving your post as always, rima:) It was about time that they decided to show Arnav standing up for khushi against his dadi. I don't understand why they had to introduce a new character in order to show Arnav siding with khushi, but whatever the reason it sure is working. I like the budding romance between Arnav and khushi on the side and I hope they will keep on getting closerEmbarrassed  Someone has mentioned wooing track wasn't working. It would have worked had they shown a guilt track on the side. I really hope that they are not going to go back to Arnav hating khushi once his past is revealed...I know show has to end sometimes, but i actually don't mind it as at least we will get to see a fairytale happy ending:) 
if they go back again...i don't know what will be left in the show...it will break all of our hearts because the love is so sweet

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

That is Khushi.. Always the giver, without any second thoughts, such a selfless wonderful soul..The minute Arnav said his mother committed suicide with tears in his eyes, his pain became her pain.. All her previous pain was forgotten and making Arnav better became her priority. What a beautiful soul. Arnav will have to give her double pyaar, double respect , double everything.. And he has already made a start.

Smile  So, rima rightly said.. This kind of love deserves more.

I also feel Sanaya in real is selfless too. She is such a giver.. I kept being reminded about an interview where Sanaya said Love is unconditional and Barun disagreed.. And here she is, portraying a character Khushi, who is just that. Loving unconditionally! Embarrassed
i remeber that interview too.

sweet ne

yes khushi is and always will be a giver

abracadabraStormChaser

Go to top