Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This kind of love deserves more...Edited (Page 4)

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post as always Rima...Well said...Smile
Loved today's episode...It truely reflected what a Beautiful and Pure Soul Khushi has...How selfless she is and how unconditional her love is for everyone and most of all for Arnav...
He put her thru hell yet she cannot see him in pain...tries to cheer him up with her antics and hugs and supports him when he has tears in his eyes...His tears...his pain reflecting in her eyes...
Anjali was upset with her because of Shyam...moreover cause she felt her brother going away from her due to Khushi...but when Khushi found out abt their mom she hugged anjali...Such a sweet sweet gesture...just goes to show how compassionate she is...Always thinking abt her loved ones..always putting them before her...Glad Arnav witnessed that scene and understood her too..
So happy to finally c Arnav standing up for her again...Hopefully it continues...Arnav has truely started realising her worth and place in his life...He also trusts her as he shared his innermost pain with her today...
Khushi truely deserves much much more love and hopefully Arnav will give her ten fold more...Smile...Soot Samet...

Hats off to Barun & Sanaya...Superb Performance...ClapClapClap

Edited by musicfan5 - 08 August 2012 at 11:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOmrima

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Updated on Page 1 ...had to "Res" as my mind was too full after todays epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicfan5

Beautiful Post as always Rima...Well said...Smile
Loved today's episode...It truely reflected what a Beautiful and Pure Soul Khushi has...How selfless she is and how unconditional her love is for everyone and most of all for Arnav...
He put her thru hell yet she cannot see him in pain...tries to cheer him up with her antics and hugs and supports him when he has tears in his eyes...His tears...his pain reflecting in her eyes...
Anjali was upset with her because of Shyam...moreover cause she felt her brother going away from her due to Khushi...but when Khushi found out abt their mom she hugged anjali...Such a sweet sweet gesture...just goes to show how compassionate she is...Always thinking abt her loved ones..always putting them before her...Glad Arnav witnessed that scene and understood her too..
So happy to finally c Arnav standing up for her again...Hopefully it continues...Arnav has truely started realising her worth and place in his life...Khushi truely deserves much much more love and hopefully Arnav will give her ten fold more...Smile...Soot Samet...

Hats off to Barun & Sanaya...Superb Performance...ClapClapClap
that's why we love this girl...she cries for everyone but herself...and that's why we keep fighting for her pain...though she is just fictional...but she is so beautiful as a person

thechaigirlmusicfan5OmNaMaSteOm

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by vijji12

rima today even though i am happy when Arnav said 'so what' to that dadi.but i dont like khsuhi giving explanation to everyone.common it's her house too.why Anjali is having more right than khushi there.Arnav u need to make it very clear to every one she  has to get respect as u r wife from everyone.that dadi is behaving as if she is one raj mata.after mami now this dadi is on my hit list.i dont like the fact khushi is pushed to give explanations all the time.
exactly. why does anjali and even payal have more rights.

why is khushi always pushed to the background and actually considered a servant like creature with no rights

rima i guess b coz of the way they married .but  even khsuhi has to react rima.she is jus  involved in making everyone happy.that dadi needs one  nice round with bamboo stick.

musicfan5OmNaMaSteOmrima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Fabulous post. I liked the caring scene a lot 
But apart from that wonderful scene

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.
My very big question- Because of this past thing will CV's forget the contract marriage thing?
There were only 8 days left?
Weren't they?
Isnt this Raizada house?
How does Daadi get to order around and throw her considerable weight like that when she has been MIA for the past 14 years?

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell

you know the CV's are so clever l
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here Ganga is flowing in reverse Babe, Genrally mard ko dard nahi hota, IN IPKKND land Bechari Khushi ko kabhi dard nahi hota, It always has to be about Arnav and Anjali.
Sometimes I feel that Khushi is a lab rat, try all experiments on her but never change her wardrobe.

Back with my 2 cents again.
LOL.
See in my past life, I was your stalker because I stalk all your posts.

RickyBahlNi1234OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Rima...A big hug from my side.
Sorry had to res...  I am at the Airport right now.
Wating for my flight and have several hours to kill because of customs and all.

Your post said it all.
I have no complains today, nothing because the episode made me happy.
Arnav's and Khushi's love made me so giddy that I had that my heart will explode kind of a feeling.
I am high on lurrve right now maybe that is why I am quoting these famous words.

"Ishq par zor nahin, hai yeh woh Aatish Gaalib,
Jo lagaye na lage,Jo bhujhaaye na bhujhe"

Arnav has no choice , he has to reciprocate that love.
I think today was a major point when Arnav opened a little bit to Khushi about his past.
He wants to , but he is unable to talk about it.
The trust factor is now rising to its peak and sooner or later Arnav will return the favor.
Khushi's love is so pure,so unadulterated that it makes one wonder that does this kind of selfless love exists in real life or it is just part of a TV show?
Arnav's love is restricted by his heart but now it is slowly paving it's way from his heart to hers.
All in All it was a good episode.
Lets wait and watch how the story unfolds.

safe jounrney

having just come back from US i hate flights for a while

so i really wish you get through it fast

the episode was good

yes her love invities love

moves mountians

it has defenitely moved our asr

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlNi1234StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i finally updated my post rima.

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Thnks Rima.
Actually those who are analysts like us  they dont accept anything at face value. The makers wake up and smell the cofee , its  not just adolescnes teenagers drooling over BS watching  it but a mature audience watches it too who can  easily find out what is cooking in their minds.
Cant fool us we understand straegy very well. In 2013 early  m joing this tv industry too as creative director for  a show. And i know how it all works
wow that is nice

yes they can't fool us

i hope in whichever show you work you do much better than these guys

in fact i am sure you willl

you have your head firmly on your shoulder
THanks Rima for ur wishes. I dont know how succesful i will be or not but i will surely try to take feedback of all age groups before taking creative decisions for the show.
Being stubborn doesnt help for me atleast.better i should show that stubborness while directing good scenes and in writing. But my love for this show is so indepth that i feel bad  why they are on a diffrent page.I wanna be proved wrong by them. I want them to show me look we can bounce back with all emotional ingredients of Love, guilt, passion, family togethrness, Erotica , everything

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

Go to top