Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This kind of love deserves more...Edited (Page 13)

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Bye bye Folks!
Super tired...
All of the comments were amazing to read especially Harshitha's...Smile
I will see you all tomorrow at another one of Rima's fabulous posts...Wink
Hehehe...love ya girls!

Manal <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

I totally second your thoughts AyereKhushiClap 
Bang on post Rima and yes lovely post Harshita and exactly my sentiments.
Its a never ending list about Khushi's selfless love for her dear ones, sacrifices she made to keep them happy. Infact Arnav is very fortunate to have Khushi as his life partner, like you say "kuch acha kaam kiya hoga isileye unhe Khushi miliBig smile"

I completely agree with you! I want to hear him say one day that he is lucky to have Khushi in his life Embarrassed It will somewhat erase the bitter memory of him saying that meeting her was the worst mistake of his life (whether he meant it or not is irrelevant...it still hurt her and therefore, it hurt us).

Originally posted by rima

ah thanks priyanka. you and i keep missing each other due to time zones. by the time you comment i am in ofice.

yes khushi is such a sweetheart

she just gives all of herself and he can't help letting her into his heart

slowly but surely she has cracked open asr's hard heart

that is the beauty of khushi

as for the forum i close my mind to many views and comments and posts that are not right to me

I know Rima...it sucks being on different time zones...now I'm about to head off to work and I bet you'll be online when I'm gone lol. I'm still happy as long as we are able to interact somehow. Your last line is very wise, I have learned to do that recently, its much better now. 

I've always liked ArHi equally from the start and still do. However...I'm always more vocal with my support for Khushi because a) I adore her b) I feel that she is treated like a second citizen (on the show and the forum) because she's a female. My heart always tends to root for the underdog, no matter whether it is on screen or in real life...and especially when the underdog is a gem like Khushi. So you can see why my loyalty will always be with Khushi and her feelings.

Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Wow Priyanka...you summed up today's episode and Khushi's love so beautifully...
And yes, I agree with you on discussing the posts on only Rima's thread...we can always have a civil discussion here...Anywhere else the discussion gets too chaotic and most of the times people end up fighting and the charm of the show gets completely ruined that way...
CHEERS to Rima!Smile

Manal <3

Hai, thank you Manal! Embarrassed I enjoyed your post as usual, you summed it up wonderfully yourself dear!

Originally posted by Harshitha

Priyanka :
this is why i hunt down rima's post rather now - a - days she pms them & i was so happy that i could be the first when it came to describe about khushi
She has always taken in the unbiased path - the forum is divided into khushi, anjali & arnav camp (i still like ASR & anjali but their behaviour flips too much lately)
Khushi has done something that Anjali could not do because she is supposedly "more damaged".
in real life ppl like Khushi may venture of to commit suicide under the circumstances she been brought to.

I have seen 2 different Khushi's Before marriage rough & tough.
Post marriage - she lives for others
i dont happen to like the current Khushi even though i described her, i like the before marriage Khushi i could relate to her completely - im rough & tough & emotional when required.
I cant predict how would the current Khushi behave like.

Harshi, I do the same thing haha...I hunt down (more like stalk) Rima's threads. I was so happy that you were the first to reply here because comments get lost in such big threads and yours was way too beautiful and needed to be read by everyone! 

I'm with you completely. Khushi has been through much more than Anjali. The difference is that Khushi is strong and Anjali is weak. Khushi didn't let the pain of her parent's death turn her into a self-centered, pampered baby (Anjali) or into a heartless and rude human being (ASR). Every time Arnav or Anjali do something wrong, their past is brought up as an excuse. I'm going to do the same with Khushi from now on because all THREE of them have suffered equally. In fact, Khushi is still suffering the most out of the three. She was blackmailed into a hate marriage and treated like an animal, shunned by her own family...you're right, a lot of weaker girls might have committed suicide under such circumstances. Khushi instead locked up the pain somewhere deep in her heart and tried to make the best of the situation...and still she was criticized for her harmless antics to annoy Arnav, as if she was committing a grave sin. Now she continues to deal with the hurtful words from him (remember his outburst at the poolside) and his pathetic family members (first Anjali, now Dadi, Mami as always). Despite all that, she loves him unconditionally, the girl is all heart. I'm glad he is returning some of that love now.

I also liked pre-marriage Khushi FAR more than the one now...I don't like her being a doormat, letting people walk all over because of her selflessness, needing her husband to defend her at every step. I really hope the CVs don't turn Khushi into a typical SP wife...if they are so concerned with keeping ASR true to his character, why not the same for Khushi? This goes back to my earlier statement...she is treated like a second citizen on this show. I hope the TRPs continue to tank until they give her equal respect. I loved the feisty and tough girl in the past, who still cared for others but cared for herself too...I want her dignity back! You're just like me dear, I can go on and on when it comes to Khushi. You've seen my rants, I'm trying to tone it down these days! 

I'll stop talking now...look how long this post has turned out to be! ROFLI'll come back and look for Rima's new thread later today, take care!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlNi1234Akanksha-OmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
AS Harshita Says 
She has to a large extent played mother's role to ASR after Anjali. 

Is because , motherly love is an extreme that a women can do with a men.
 A wife while loving a men gets so lost that she nurtures her love interest like her own baby. And Arnav is her cute baby. 
That is the speciality of a women and its better that todays men forget this 5 letter english word SORRY invented by the englishmen. People escape huge sins saying this word. Along with it a promise to never let down again is important too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Ni1234OmNaMaSteOm

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

AS Harshita Says 

A wife while loving a men gets so lost that she nurtures her love interest like her own baby. And Arnav is her cute baby. 
That is the speciality of a women and its better that todays men forget this 5 letter english word SORRY invented by the englishmen. People escape huge sins saying this word. Along with it a promise to never let down again is important too.

wow thought it is...:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

AS Harshita Says 

Thankyou NI, for me love, care is important but we as audiences love to see some real situations in serials too. Sadly Arnav is not being real. A person Whatever angry, Khaddus, Stubborn may be but when it comes to love he can keep aside all and even beg for forgiveness. So chracters like ASR in real life can never do what ASR in serial  is doing. nothing can replace a proper redemption from arnav side. Who said he needs to grovel on feet.Even if he grovels there is nothing unmanly about it. If he could get shattered to see her in terrace with shyam and then cry alone in middle of a street. then he should have been shattered to realise his mistakes too.

The Cv's didnt do it til now .But that doesnt mean redemption was unwanted.

Some things should be kept simple and too may ornamentations and experimenting with tracks proves disastrous.
Bribing with ARSHI love scenes is not the solution. Story has to take a concrete n ethical shape or else from episode 1 we could hv demanded to make Khushi raizada bahu and ousted lavanya, so that we cud see romance. we followed the story but they r not following the normal route

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOm

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

AS Harshita Says 

Thankyou NI, for me love, care is important but we as audiences love to see some real situations in serials too. Sadly Arnav is not being real. A person Whatever angry, Khaddus, Stubborn may be but when it comes to love he can keep aside all and even beg for forgiveness. So chracters like ASR in real life can never do what ASR in serial  is doing. nothing can replace a proper redemption from arnav side. Who said he needs to grovel on feet.Even if he grovels there is nothing unmanly about it. If he could get shattered to see her in terrace with shyam and then cry alone in middle of a street. then he should have been shattered to realise his mistakes too.

Some things should be kept simple and too may ornamentations and experimenting with tracks proves disastrous.
Bribing with ARSHI love scenes is not the solution. Story has to take a concrete n ethical shape or else from episode 1 we could hv demanded to make Khushi raizada bahu and ousted lavanya, so that we cud see romance. we followed the story but they r not following the normal route

agreed with u completely..hatke redemption me sab hatke ho raha he..TRP is the proof..

Hope cv's realize that..

before that did u read today's fuzion production's article ?? Blast from the past..

the shocking part is this -

The long awaited Redemption track is also on roll through this Track. A unique way towards redemption is shown through the current track. The one who distressed his wife is not letting anyone insult her anymore, the one who had never supported her is now standing strong beside her against all odds, the one who was adamant about not caring for her is now nurturing her with love, care, trust day in and day out. This proves that true Redemption can be felt through one's act but not through words only. This redemption in 'Arnav Singh Raizada's' style is really different from other general 'ghissa-pitta' formulas for redemption followed in various other shows.'ASR & his wife KKGSR' are a unique couple so indeed the redemption track involving them ought to be 'Zara Hatke'.

WHAT THE !!

If he can cry when he thought Khushi ditched him then why not now ??

Not even a single flashback from the past..What about the torture he did to Khushi ?

I guess Gul Khan forgot what she said in many of her interviews about redemption..
lol..

Edited by Ni1234 - 09 August 2012 at 7:51am

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

AS Harshita Says 

agreed with u completely..hatke redemption me sab hatke ho raha he..TRP is the proof..

Hope cv's realize that..

before that did u read today's fuzion production's article ?? Blast from the past..

the shocking part is this -

The long awaited Redemption track is also on roll through this Track. A unique way towards redemption is shown through the current track. The one who distressed his wife is not letting anyone insult her anymore, the one who had never supported her is now standing strong beside her against all odds, the one who was adamant about not caring for her is now nurturing her with love, care, trust day in and day out. This proves that true Redemption can be felt through one's act but not through words only. This redemption in 'Arnav Singh Raizada's' style is really different from other general 'ghissa-pitta' formulas for redemption followed in various other shows.'ASR & his wife KKGSR' are a unique couple so indeed the redemption track involving them ought to be 'Zara Hatke'.

WHAT THE !!

If he can cry when he thought Khushi ditched him then why not now ??

Not even a single flashback from the past..What about the torture he did to Khushi ?

I guess Gul Khan forgot what she said in many of her interviews about redemption..
lol..

I feel very bad  truly

Edited by RickyBahl - 10 August 2012 at 1:58am

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

AS Harshita Says 

lovely comment Ricky

RickyBahlNi1234

Go to top