Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This kind of love deserves more...Edited (Page 12)

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Joined: 04 November 2011
Posts: 2844

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

thank you manal, its the love for khushi which makes me write so much


You're most welcome! Big smile

Manal <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 2269

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Rightly so, i really hope this change in Arnav withstands whatever 'khichdi' the Cvs have put to boil. I really hope that his love withstands his prejudices and soothes Khushi's hurts and give her the rightful place that she deserves.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOmrima

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Joined: 04 November 2011
Posts: 2844

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Thank you Rima for another amazing thread. I feel like discussing the show only in your threads because you are objective and honest and it is mirrored by all the lovely responses in your thread. Everywhere else...there is too much bias and agendas going on...it ruins the show for me so I've decided to ignore them completely. And Harshitha my dear, wow what a beautiful post...as usual, I agree with you whole-heartedly.

I loved today's episode. Khushi knew exactly how to deal with Arnav's fragile state. She saw he was hurting inside and he was shutting her out but she didn't go away. She wasn't overbearing or nosy. Instead, she did what she does best...try to make him smile and lift his spirits. I can see why he was so desperate to bring her back to his house...she's the only bright spot in his life, he needs her more than she needs him. That's why he opened up to her so easily, revealing his darkest secret to her even though she didn't ask him to.

Khushi made it clear that she isn't trying to change him but her love has already changed him. 

It's interesting when you think about the past. Anjali used to beg him to share his inner feelings with her but he'd never say a word. She was the closest person to him and yet he never told her anything. Now, he shares his pain with Khushi so easily. I love that! Finally finally finally he is proving that she is the most important person in his life. As for Khushi...she hugged him tightly and let him know she is there for him, that's all he needed at that moment...not empty words but a gesture of love so he doesn't feel alone anymore, like he has for so many years. Khushi has filled the void in his life.

Priyanka :
this is why i hunt down rima's post rather now - a - days she pms them & i was so happy that i could be the first when it came to describe about khushi
She has always taken in the unbiased path - the forum is divided into khushi, anjali & arnav camp (i still like ASR & anjali but their behaviour flips too much lately)
Khushi has done something that Anjali could not do because she is supposedly "more damaged".
in real life ppl like Khushi may venture of to commit suicide under the circumstances she been brought to.

I have seen 2 different Khushi's Before marriage rough & tough.
Post marriage - she lives for others
i dont happen to like the current Khushi even though i described her, i like the before marriage Khushi i could relate to her completely - im rough & tough & emotional when required.
I cant predict how would the current Khushi behave like.


Exactly Harshitha...I loved the Khushi before marriage...she was an individual then who would fight for her rights...
I still love Khushi and always will because she is a wonderful person...but her selflessness has seemed to kill the WARRIOR inside her...she doesn't fight for herself anymore, her rights, her dignity, her self-respect...these are things a person must treasure...
Now all she thinks about is how she has inadvertently 'hurt' people when she clearly hasn't...
I want my old Khushi back...the Khushi who was a blend of everything...who loved selflessly but at the same time preserved her dignity...
The last time I remember she stood for herself was when she resigned from the AR Company after the guest house incident...that was the fighter in her...

Manal <3


Edited by -Manal.A- - 08 August 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Thank you Rima for another amazing thread. I feel like discussing the show only in your threads because you are objective and honest and it is mirrored by all the lovely responses in your thread. Everywhere else...there is too much bias and agendas going on...it ruins the show for me so I've decided to ignore them completely. And Harshitha my dear, wow what a beautiful post...as usual, I agree with you whole-heartedly.

I loved today's episode. Khushi knew exactly how to deal with Arnav's fragile state. She saw he was hurting inside and he was shutting her out but she didn't go away. She wasn't overbearing or nosy. Instead, she did what she does best...try to make him smile and lift his spirits. I can see why he was so desperate to bring her back to his house...she's the only bright spot in his life, he needs her more than she needs him. That's why he opened up to her so easily, revealing his darkest secret to her even though she didn't ask him to.

Khushi made it clear that she isn't trying to change him but her love has already changed him. 

It's interesting when you think about the past. Anjali used to beg him to share his inner feelings with her but he'd never say a word. She was the closest person to him and yet he never told her anything. Now, he shares his pain with Khushi so easily. I love that! Finally finally finally he is proving that she is the most important person in his life. As for Khushi...she hugged him tightly and let him know she is there for him, that's all he needed at that moment...not empty words but a gesture of love so he doesn't feel alone anymore, like he has for so many years. Khushi has filled the void in his life.

Priyanka :
this is why i hunt down rima's post rather now - a - days she pms them & i was so happy that i could be the first when it came to describe about khushi
She has always taken in the unbiased path - the forum is divided into khushi, anjali & arnav camp (i still like ASR & anjali but their behaviour flips too much lately)
Khushi has done something that Anjali could not do because she is supposedly "more damaged".
in real life ppl like Khushi may venture of to commit suicide under the circumstances she been brought to.

I have seen 2 different Khushi's Before marriage rough & tough.
Post marriage - she lives for others
i dont happen to like the current Khushi even though i described her, i like the before marriage Khushi i could relate to her completely - im rough & tough & emotional when required.
I cant predict how would the current Khushi behave like.

harshu thanks for those nice words
 
as for khushi i think she too has changed in love.
 
she has become completely mushy and all pride has left her.
 
it is only asr she lives for
 
she has forgotten herself
 
it is sweet but sad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-Ni1234OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati-89

Rightly so, i really hope this change in Arnav withstands whatever 'khichdi' the Cvs have put to boil. I really hope that his love withstands his prejudices and soothes Khushi's hurts and give her the rightful place that she deserves.
that's my biggest fear swati. only now she is getting love and respect. if they take it away, i will really turn into a basher which I hate to be

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Joined: 09 April 2005
Posts: 20989

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

harshu thanks for those nice words, as for khushi i think she too has changed in love. she has become completely mushy and all pride has left her. it is only asr she lives for

she has forgotten herself ; it is sweet but sad
@ bold exactly - this pricks me most of the time

i dont like this change at all, i truly miss the old Khushi, i could relate to her so well & predict very easily what she would have done

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-Ni1234

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 4247

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Arnav needs to understand that Khushi will never ask him for worldy gains or materialistic things,the only thing she wants from him is his love and companionship...although she's got every relation but in reality arnav is the only relation she's which is her own...she has complete right over him bcz she is an orphan and this the first relation which is directly hers and arnav needs to understand this...Khushi will never like anjilli ever ask him to choose between her relations but if it ever comes to that again then arnav has to find a way to solve it rather than Khushi so that Khushi doesn't need to leave her home again.

@bold : So true. She is an orphan, so far we have not seen any of her own relatives.. she was adopted by Guptas, so they are her adoptive family. Only Arnav is her own. Arnav has lots of pain in him but he has his blood relatives around him, he doesn't want to share his pain, that is his choice. But he still has his family if he needs them. 

Khushi on the other hand, chooses to treat her adoptive family more than her own, if it's possible. Not only that, she chooses to love his family like they were her own. 

What a difference of approach towards life in their characters. Arnav and his family needs to appreciate that. I was so pissed off when Snake's fiasco was about get over, it was supposed to be Khushi's moment to shine, but the CVs ruined it COMPLETELY by making her character look like a home wrecker Dead

Khushi's love is extremely selfless. She forgets all her pains and sorrows in a moment. Forgives and forgets in a heartbeat. Always putting everyone else's happiness above her own. If Dadi's hitlerish behaviour continues for a week, then I'm sure she'll be packing her bags again.

And I sincerely hope they haven't forgotten that the contract is about to get over!


Edited by vellainsaan - 08 August 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOm

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Joined: 16 October 2007
Posts: 7186

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you here...a beautiful post Embarrassed
she deserves so much more...I mean which woman will be ready to called a servant so many times and bear the humiliation without any mistake of hers...Confused

hats off to a woman like Khushi...Clap

I would love to see more of Arnav that we saw today, he is finally speaking up for his wife,  trying to give her the dignity and respect that she so rightly deserves Approve

if you remember in yest epi when Naniji asked Dadiji about why so much anger and indifference towards Khushi, she did not respond back which makes me think that someone how Khushi is related to Arnav's past as many of us have already predicted...

but I agree with the post by Rickybahl on page 1 about CVs are so clever and totally changed the storyline starting this week and brought the focus back to Arnav's painful past from Khushi's present pain Ouch
I dont mind seeing Arnav's past and know what exactly happened at that night but a proper guilt from Arnav's side would have been a better way to move forward...and it seems that they totally are going to neglect the contract marriage now Stern Smile

I am still hoping for a re-marriage though...kya kare one can only hope when it comes to fiction...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love hate ; hate love

Author: preethi12345   Replies: 3   Views: 4014

preethi12345 3 4014 20 April 2012 at 2:48am by catalyst
Love V/S Hatred- Round 1 Begin.Love Team Give Task

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 74   Views: 16768

Khilonaa 74 16768 29 December 2011 at 2:37pm by neena12345567
LOVE Love Confusion ?

Author: FlamingsOfLove   Replies: 2   Views: 2148

FlamingsOfLove 2 2148 30 October 2011 at 2:52am by Khilonaa
Hatred-Love-Seperation-Misunderstanding-Love

Author: trina2010   Replies: 1   Views: 2616

trina2010 1 2616 17 October 2011 at 10:16am by sharneil92
Love love love it

Author: dnyd   Replies: 6   Views: 3738

dnyd 6 3738 25 July 2011 at 5:51pm by AquaBluez17

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index