Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Thank you Rima for another amazing thread. I feel like discussing the show only in your threads because you are objective and honest and it is mirrored by all the lovely responses in your thread. Everywhere else...there is too much bias and agendas going on...it ruins the show for me so I've decided to ignore them completely. And Harshitha my dear, wow what a beautiful post...as usual, I agree with you whole-heartedly.

I loved today's episode. Khushi knew exactly how to deal with Arnav's fragile state. She saw he was hurting inside and he was shutting her out but she didn't go away. She wasn't overbearing or nosy. Instead, she did what she does best...try to make him smile and lift his spirits. I can see why he was so desperate to bring her back to his house...she's the only bright spot in his life, he needs her more than she needs him. That's why he opened up to her so easily, revealing his darkest secret to her even though she didn't ask him to.

Khushi made it clear that she isn't trying to change him but her love has already changed him. 

It's interesting when you think about the past. Anjali used to beg him to share his inner feelings with her but he'd never say a word. She was the closest person to him and yet he never told her anything. Now, he shares his pain with Khushi so easily. I love that! Finally finally finally he is proving that she is the most important person in his life. As for Khushi...she hugged him tightly and let him know she is there for him, that's all he needed at that moment...not empty words but a gesture of love so he doesn't feel alone anymore, like he has for so many years. Khushi has filled the void in his life.

Priyanka :
this is why i hunt down rima's post rather now - a - days she pms them & i was so happy that i could be the first when it came to describe about khushi
She has always taken in the unbiased path - the forum is divided into khushi, anjali & arnav camp (i still like ASR & anjali but their behaviour flips too much lately)
Khushi has done something that Anjali could not do because she is supposedly "more damaged".
in real life ppl like Khushi may venture of to commit suicide under the circumstances she been brought to.

I have seen 2 different Khushi's Before marriage rough & tough.
Post marriage - she lives for others
i dont happen to like the current Khushi even though i described her, i like the before marriage Khushi i could relate to her completely - im rough & tough & emotional when required.
I cant predict how would the current Khushi behave like.

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
thank you manal, its the love for khushi which makes me write so much

...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rima

manal that is a real sweet thing to say

but am glad we all are civil to each other

i have always hated it when people hurt real people for reel

i am glad our team of commentors stay away from that crap

The pleasure's all mine Rima...😃
I am always glad to be a part of your discussion threads...and come across other commentors who have wonderful thoughts to share...
Keep up the excellent work!

Manal <3
...manal... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

thank you manal, its the love for khushi which makes me write so much

You're most welcome! 😃

Manal <3 
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Rightly so, i really hope this change in Arnav withstands whatever 'khichdi' the Cvs have put to boil. I really hope that his love withstands his prejudices and soothes Khushi's hurts and give her the rightful place that she deserves.
...manal... thumbnail

Priyanka :
this is why i hunt down rima's post rather now - a - days she pms them & i was so happy that i could be the first when it came to describe about khushi
She has always taken in the unbiased path - the forum is divided into khushi, anjali & arnav camp (i still like ASR & anjali but their behaviour flips too much lately)
Khushi has done something that Anjali could not do because she is supposedly "more damaged".
in real life ppl like Khushi may venture of to commit suicide under the circumstances she been brought to.

i dont happen to like the current Khushi even though i described her, i like the before marriage Khushi i could relate to her completely - im rough & tough & emotional when required.

Exactly Harshitha...I loved the Khushi before marriage...she was an individual then who would fight for her rights...
I still love Khushi and always will because she is a wonderful person...but her selflessness has seemed to kill the WARRIOR inside her...she doesn't fight for herself anymore, her rights, her dignity, her self-respect...these are things a person must treasure...
Now all she thinks about is how she has inadvertently 'hurt' people when she clearly hasn't...
I want my old Khushi back...the Khushi who was a blend of everything...who loved selflessly but at the same time preserved her dignity...
The last time I remember she stood for herself was when she resigned from the AR Company after the guest house incident...that was the fighter in her...

Manal <3
Edited by -Manal.A- - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail

Priyanka :

harshu thanks for those nice words

as for khushi i think she too has changed in love.

she has become completely mushy and all pride has left her.

it is only asr she lives for

she has forgotten herself

it is sweet but sad
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati-89

Rightly so, i really hope this change in Arnav withstands whatever 'khichdi' the Cvs have put to boil. I really hope that his love withstands his prejudices and soothes Khushi's hurts and give her the rightful place that she deserves.

that's my biggest fear swati. only now she is getting love and respect. if they take it away, i will really turn into a basher which I hate to be
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

harshu thanks for those nice words, as for khushi i think she too has changed in love. she has become completely mushy and all pride has left her. it is only asr she lives for

she has forgotten herself ; it is sweet but sad

@ bold exactly - this pricks me most of the time

i dont like this change at all, i truly miss the old Khushi, i could relate to her so well & predict very easily what she would have done

vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: farheen75

Arnav needs to understand that Khushi will never ask him for worldy gains or materialistic things,the only thing she wants from him is his love and companionship...although she's got every relation but in reality arnav is the only relation she's which is her own...she has complete right over him bcz she is an orphan and this the first relation which is directly hers and arnav needs to understand this...Khushi will never like anjilli ever ask him to choose between her relations but if it ever comes to that again then arnav has to find a way to solve it rather than Khushi so that Khushi doesn't need to leave her home again.

@bold : So true. She is an orphan, so far we have not seen any of her own relatives.. she was adopted by Guptas, so they are her adoptive family. Only Arnav is her own. Arnav has lots of pain in him but he has his blood relatives around him, he doesn't want to share his pain, that is his choice. But he still has his family if he needs them. 

Khushi on the other hand, chooses to treat her adoptive family more than her own, if it's possible. Not only that, she chooses to love his family like they were her own. 

What a difference of approach towards life in their characters. Arnav and his family needs to appreciate that. I was so pissed off when Snake's fiasco was about get over, it was supposed to be Khushi's moment to shine, but the CVs ruined it COMPLETELY by making her character look like a home wrecker 🤢

Khushi's love is extremely selfless. She forgets all her pains and sorrows in a moment. Forgives and forgets in a heartbeat. Always putting everyone else's happiness above her own. If Dadi's hitlerish behaviour continues for a week, then I'm sure she'll be packing her bags again.

And I sincerely hope they haven't forgotten that the contract is about to get over!
Edited by vellainsaan - 11 years ago