Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Thank you Rima for another amazing thread. I feel like discussing the show only in your threads because you are objective and honest and it is mirrored by all the lovely responses in your thread. Everywhere else...there is too much bias and agendas going on...it ruins the show for me so I've decided to ignore them completely. And Harshitha my dear, wow what a beautiful post...as usual, I agree with you whole-heartedly.

I loved today's episode. Khushi knew exactly how to deal with Arnav's fragile state. She saw he was hurting inside and he was shutting her out but she didn't go away. She wasn't overbearing or nosy. Instead, she did what she does best...try to make him smile and lift his spirits. I can see why he was so desperate to bring her back to his house...she's the only bright spot in his life, he needs her more than she needs him. That's why he opened up to her so easily, revealing his darkest secret to her even though she didn't ask him to.

Khushi made it clear that she isn't trying to change him but her love has already changed him. 

It's interesting when you think about the past. Anjali used to beg him to share his inner feelings with her but he'd never say a word. She was the closest person to him and yet he never told her anything. Now, he shares his pain with Khushi so easily. I love that! Finally finally finally he is proving that she is the most important person in his life. As for Khushi...she hugged him tightly and let him know she is there for him, that's all he needed at that moment...not empty words but a gesture of love so he doesn't feel alone anymore, like he has for so many years. Khushi has filled the void in his life.

I totally second your thoughts AyereKhushi👏
Bang on post Rima and yes lovely post Harshita and exactly my sentiments.
Its a never ending list about Khushi's selfless love for her dear ones, sacrifices she made to keep them happy. Infact Arnav is very fortunate to have Khushi as his life partner, like you say "kuch acha kaam kiya hoga isileye unhe Khushi mili😃"
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you to all those who loved my post
muah to all of them...

i wanted to write more but it would be too long & not related the post, otherwise for khushi i dont think i can ever end...

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

well said rima👏👏

hope she get soon

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful post...

With Janamashtami its 8 days remaining for the contract to end...how will Arnav/ASR and Khushi going to handle it all

I have a feeling Khushi will again try to walk out seeing the tension brewing between Dadi and Arnav

rima thumbnail

Thank you Rima for another amazing thread. I feel like discussing the show only in your threads because you are objective and honest and it is mirrored by all the lovely responses in your thread. Everywhere else...there is too much bias and agendas going on...it ruins the show for me so I've decided to ignore them completely. And Harshitha my dear, wow what a beautiful post...as usual, I agree with you whole-heartedly.

I loved today's episode. Khushi knew exactly how to deal with Arnav's fragile state. She saw he was hurting inside and he was shutting her out but she didn't go away. She wasn't overbearing or nosy. Instead, she did what she does best...try to make him smile and lift his spirits. I can see why he was so desperate to bring her back to his house...she's the only bright spot in his life, he needs her more than she needs him. That's why he opened up to her so easily, revealing his darkest secret to her even though she didn't ask him to.

Khushi made it clear that she isn't trying to change him but her love has already changed him. 

It's interesting when you think about the past. Anjali used to beg him to share his inner feelings with her but he'd never say a word. She was the closest person to him and yet he never told her anything. Now, he shares his pain with Khushi so easily. I love that! Finally finally finally he is proving that she is the most important person in his life. As for Khushi...she hugged him tightly and let him know she is there for him, that's all he needed at that moment...not empty words but a gesture of love so he doesn't feel alone anymore, like he has for so many years. Khushi has filled the void in his life.

ah thanks priyanka. you and i keep missing each other due to time zones. by the time you comment i am in ofice.

yes khushi is such a sweetheart

she just gives all of herself and he can't help letting her into his heart

slowly but surely she has cracked open asr's hard heart

that is the beauty of khushi

as for the forum i close my mind to many views and comments and posts that are not right to me
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Priyanka...you summed up today's episode and Khushi's love so beautifully...
And yes, I agree with you on discussing the posts on only Rima's thread...we can always have a civil discussion here...Anywhere else the discussion gets too chaotic and most of the times people end up fighting and the charm of the show gets completely ruined that way...
CHEERS to Rima!😊

Manal <3
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Harshitha

About Khushi I can go on & on & never end. (I just love her)

From the time she has fallen in love she has emerged even more understanding then ever.
She feels Arnav's pain just as her's. Even though Anjali is not her real sister she treats like her own blood. She infact treats Payal & Anjali like the same her own blood when either of them are biological to her. 

Khushi has always put Anjali before Arnav & never interfered in their brother & sister relationship. She never asked for a upper hand in his life even though she definitely deserves equality in Arnav's life.

She loves Arnav selflessly, she doesnt put any effort to do it, it comes naturally to her.
How much ever humiliation she has been put through the minute she realizes that Arnav is going through some pain she completely forgets hers & tries in her capacity to cheer him up.

She has never complained about Mami's taunts to Arnav ever. She never blamed any one for anything. She has always tried to reduce the stress for Arnav in her capacity. She has never claimed her position of Badi Bahu in RM till date.

She has taken the responsibility of Arnav without being given it by anyone. Infact she has taken the entire responsibility of RM without anyone giving it to her.

She finds solace if he is doing fine. She can feel him in trouble where ever she or he is the kidnapping track is a huge proof to that. The telepathy was beautiful. Best past is she finds happiness in natural & simple aspects of life. She cant be pleasured through materialistic items. For Arnav this will be the easiest in the future to respond to.

It is next to impossible to get a wife like Khushi who is all time ready to forget her own endless pain & think what others are going through. She has to a large extent played mother's role to ASR after Anjali. She could able to enter a place & change Arnav.

Khushi is receiving very less actually nothing in comparison to what she really should get. The kind of respect, authority, freedom, value, importance, rights needs to be 100 times then what she is getting (but she is getting anything right now though).

Arnav is slowly changing from the ASR shell into Arnav all due to Khushi's love, affection & extremely pure & golden heart. The change is evident in him in past few episodes, buying her gifts, trying to do things she loves & thinks more about, hell bent on getting her back into his life, etc. 

I would love to see Arnav stand up for Khushi whenever & how ever possible (read mami & shyam). I want ASR to give Khushi (wife) & Anjali (di) equal status - that would be a bonus for me.

Rima i really love this post. This is going to be one of favourite posts on this forum.
Muah to you Rima for this thread.

Harshitha!
That was beyond BRILLIANT!
Loved what you wrote about Khushi and the way you wrote it...
Also loved the part where you mentioned the change Arnav is undergoing due to Khushi...
Marvelous post...one of the best I have ever come across...

Manal <3

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She's one of the strongest characters. Her subtlety is her strong point. She has the guts to smile in the most adverse and hostile of all situations. Such a selfless character. No expectations at all. She really loves people unconditionally. Do feel sad for her at times😊 Edited by priya_86 - 11 years ago
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can I not respond to this post...

I had said earlier and now i say it with more pride...Khushi is my icon of love...she is soon becoming a goddess of love...her unconditional love has protected her throughout her life and it will in future as well...and i also have a strong feeling that her mother will surely not be at fault when the past is revealed. 

the best redemption that Arnav can do will be to let Khushi take decisions for him and his family...including his DI...and follow the decisions she takes, before the world, without any shred of doubt...

and the best gift he can give her...will be their child...

beautiful post and beautiful responses...
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Manal.A-

Wow Priyanka...you summed up today's episode and Khushi's love so beautifully...
And yes, I agree with you on discussing the posts on only Rima's thread...we can always have a civil discussion here...Anywhere else the discussion gets too chaotic and most of the times people end up fighting and the charm of the show gets completely ruined that way...
CHEERS to Rima!😊

Manal <3

manal that is a real sweet thing to say

but am glad we all are civil to each other

i have always hated it when people hurt real people for reel

i am glad our team of commentors stay away from that crap