Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This kind of love deserves more...Edited - Page 7

Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Harshitha

About Khushi I can go on & on & never end. (I just love her)

From the time she has fallen in love she has emerged even more understanding then ever.
She feels Arnav's pain just as her's. Even though Anjali is not her real sister she treats like her own blood. She infact treats Payal & Anjali like the same her own blood when either of them are biological to her.
 Brilliant  Harshu, You just took words from my mouth.
It is not just because of her love of Arnav , It is also because of her love for Anjali as a sister that today she comforted Anjali as well.
I think we came a full circle today.
Last year When ASR lambasted Khushi on his parents Barsi day, Anjali was the one to console Khushi and ASR was the spectator, today it was reverse but ASR was still the spectator.
Masterly done CV'S.
Sometimes you People are so good at this symbolism stuff.

Khushi has always put Anjali before Arnav & never interfered in their brother & sister relationship. She never asked for a upper hand in his life even though she definitely deserves equality in Arnav's life.
Khushi is selfless to the core and she would never demand her pound of flesh from Arnav, though we all know she deserves so much more.She knows what the sister brother duo mean to each other , she can never even think to weaken that bond.
She will always try to strengthen this bond because in Anjali's happiness lies Arnav's happiness and Arnav also knows that.
The poor man is trying to balance his love for both the woman.
Rose Bouquet scene on her birthday was reminder of Khushi's selflessness.

She loves Arnav selflessly, she doesnt put any effort to do it, it comes naturally to her.
How much ever humiliation she has been put through the minute she realizes that Arnav is going through some pain she completely forgets hers & tries in her capacity to cheer him up.
For Khushi , Love is unconditional, she loves a rakshas, who is also her Raajkumar at the same time.
To love a man like ASR is not cakewalk.
Not every one can love like that.
ASR is rude, arrogant,domineering, possessive ,downright condescending and a control freak.
To put up with him is like climbing Everest.
But she can't help it, she tried not to but eventually she gave in to her feelings and has now accepted the way he is.

She has never complained about Mami's taunts to Arnav ever. She never blamed any one for anything. She has always tried to reduce the stress for Arnav in her capacity. She has never claimed her position of Badi Bahu in RM till date.

She has taken the responsibility of Arnav without being given it by anyone. Infact she has taken the entire responsibility of RM without anyone giving it to her.
Because she believes she belongs in RM, she has always felt the lack of belonging to a family.
Since the day she has stepped into RM she has been at home and won Naani's and Anjali heart at their first meeting because of her chirpiness and simplicity and her kind and beautiful soul.

She finds solace if he is doing fine. She can feel him in trouble where ever she or he is the kidnapping track is a huge proof to that. The telepathy was beautiful. Best past is she finds happiness in natural & simple aspects of life. She cant be pleasured through materialistic items. For Arnav this will be the easiest in the future to respond to.
If Arnav is happy, then Khushi is happy, if he is sad or unhappy, she cant rest, she has to console him because in his happiness lies her happiness.
His tears make her cry, she can face and challenge the arrogant man easily but to see a broken and shattered Arnav just drives a knife through her heart.
In tonight's episode when Arnav woke up and she was sneaking glances at him she was trying to check his countenance to determine his mood and check his temperament.

It is next to impossible to get a wife like Khushi who is all time ready to forget her own endless pain & think what others are going through. She has to a large extent played mother's role to ASR after Anjali. She could able to enter a place & change Arnav.

There is a reason that today Arnav broke down a little bit and cried when he hugged Khushi because for him she is his own, she is his and he is hers.
They have given those rights to each other because they belong together.
They are two tortured souls who have been flung together by Devi Maiyaa to make each other's imperfect life perfect and complete.

Khushi is receiving very less actually nothing in comparison to what she really should get. The kind of respect, authority, freedom, value, importance, rights needs to be 100 times then what she is getting (but she is getting anything right now though).

Khushi deserves hell lot of more than she is getting but this has to been taken into realization by ASR as well as the Raizada's and they should make it upto her .

Arnav is slowly changing from the ASR shell into Arnav all due to Khushi's love, affection & extremely pure & golden heart. The change is evident in him in past few episodes, buying her gifts, trying to do things she loves & thinks more about, hell bent on getting her back into his life, etc. 

I would love to see Arnav stand up for Khushi whenever & how ever possible (read mami & shyam). I want ASR to give Khushi (wife) & Anjali (di) equal status - that would be a bonus for me.

These lines are the best and I cannot agree with you more on this.
Wonderful insight my friend.

Rima i really love this post. This is going to be one of favourite posts on this forum.
Muah to you Rima for this thread.

Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow kookie well written

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi..in this tiny name the whole character of this sweet gal's is hidden...Actually, i would like to say khushi lives for blooming smile on another mouth...her love for Arnav is always unconditionally..n as exchanging she never expects anything from Arnav...furthermore, what love she is getting from Arnav its to be paid of her b/c she triumphed an arrogant guy ASR's heart by her innocence, selfless n stainless mind n nature...i like n love khushi a lot of<3.

1st time i found a real hubby-wife bond b/w arhi in to nite episode..undoubtedly they love each other deeply..but a sensible relationship as husband-wife was lacked b/w them before!! n they showed this properly today...the way Khushi was trying to heal her hubby's pain n the way Arnav was standing with Khushi going contrary his dadi..that was mindblowing!!👏

Edited by ogive_nab - 11 years ago
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Khushi is the greatest gift ASR would have got in his life
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav start to give her; her rights as his wife .. I hope he will be always in her side in all circumstances .. 

Khushi loves is
very selfless and one of strongest love I ever seen ..
She is ready to forgive him without any demands,she is ready to sacrifice her own happiness for his and his family happiness, and she is ready to give up her life for him .. etc

Arnav too loves her, but not as much as she do .. he still have a long way, and several challenges to pass to prove his love ..
The real challenge of his love will be his past and Khushi relationship with his past ..
If he stand by her even if she was in someway responsible of his mother death .. he will prove that he deserve her and her love ..
If he blame her and leave her, he will prove that he didn't deserve her .. and if this happened, I will really lose the hope completely in Arnav to give Khushi what she deserve ..

I know its early and I'm Anticipating events ,, but I really worry about Khushi , I have a strong feeling that there is another series of torture waiting for her ( I hope that I'm wrong )

This promo is worrying me :
http://super.mast.tv/dailymotion.php?file=xjbe2c
😕

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arnav needs to understand that Khushi will never ask him for worldy gains or materialistic things,the only thing she wants from him is his love and companionship...although she's got every relation but in reality arnav is the only relation she's which is her own...she has complete right over him bcz she is an orphan and this the first relation which is directly hers and arnav needs to understand this...Khushi will never like anjilli ever ask him to choose between her relations but if it ever comes to that again then arnav has to find a way to solve it rather than Khushi so that Khushi doesn't need to leave her home again.
thechaigirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shastradhari

very well said..
you know what touched me today:
Khushi said..she does not want to change ASR..she does not want to know his past..nothing..she just wants to sooth him...

Wow u pointed out such imp aspect of her love for him.
I m glad I read ur post...today the second half made me so mad tat all my happiness abt the first was forgotten for a while...

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Wow u pointed out such imp aspect of her love for him.
I m glad I read ur post...today the second half made me so mad tat all my happiness abt the first was forgotten for a while...

You all are right. Those words from K are the main essence of today's episode for me. These caught him off guard today. Such powerful was the impact, he instantly poured his heart over her shoulder. Today for the first time he found a mother, sister, a friend and a spouse everything in K. He knows he is not perfect, but was taken aback that K has embraced him with all his flaws. A major barrier in their relationship was broken today.
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rima...this is the most beautiful post you have ever written..
I am touched by the words...
Yes, Khushi deserves so much more than she already is...
Her love is unconditional, selfless and pure...
There are so many things I remember...
The way she accompanied Arnav to find Anjali on Rakshabandhan last year...the way she apologized to Arnav for not knowing about his parents on their barsi even though she too is an orphan...the way she helped her friend Lavanya become the ideal Raizada bahu and Arnav's wife even though she knew she felt something for him...the way she forcefully engaged Shyam for her family...the way she hid Shyam's ugly truth so that Anjali's relationship with her husband and her brother is not affected negatively, the way she tried living with Shyam under the same roof, the way she let Shyam touch her and put her life at stake just so she could find her kidnapped husband, the way she worked for Arnav for 24 hours doing the most horrendous tasks just to save her Buaji's house... the way she indirectly convinced Arnav to wear a kurta so that she could see his Di happy, the way she tried cheering Arnav today so that she could ease his pain..the pain she doesn't know the reason behind but still tried to cheer him, the way she cried her heart out and hugged Arnav when she heard about his mother's tragic suicide...
And most importantly the way she still loves Arnav after all the pain he has put her through...
I can go on...
Amidst all the pain that she is suffering, she wants to heal other's wounds...
Even when her heart is frowning, she wants to see other's smile...
She compromised, she sacrificed, she fell and she got up to help others...
That is my Khushi...The Khushi who defines LOVE...
Again, fantastic post Rima...

Manal <3

Edited by -Manal.A- - 11 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Rima for another amazing thread. I feel like discussing the show only in your threads because you are objective and honest and it is mirrored by all the lovely responses in your thread. Everywhere else...there is too much bias and agendas going on...it ruins the show for me so I've decided to ignore them completely. And Harshitha my dear, wow what a beautiful post...as usual, I agree with you whole-heartedly.

I loved today's episode. Khushi knew exactly how to deal with Arnav's fragile state. She saw he was hurting inside and he was shutting her out but she didn't go away. She wasn't overbearing or nosy. Instead, she did what she does best...try to make him smile and lift his spirits. I can see why he was so desperate to bring her back to his house...she's the only bright spot in his life, he needs her more than she needs him. That's why he opened up to her so easily, revealing his darkest secret to her even though she didn't ask him to.

Khushi made it clear that she isn't trying to change him but her love has already changed him. 

It's interesting when you think about the past. Anjali used to beg him to share his inner feelings with her but he'd never say a word. She was the closest person to him and yet he never told her anything. Now, he shares his pain with Khushi so easily. I love that! Finally finally finally he is proving that she is the most important person in his life. As for Khushi...she hugged him tightly and let him know she is there for him, that's all he needed at that moment...not empty words but a gesture of love so he doesn't feel alone anymore, like he has for so many years. Khushi has filled the void in his life.