This kind of love deserves more...Edited - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rima

wow that is nice

yes they can't fool us

i hope in whichever show you work you do much better than these guys

in fact i am sure you willl

you have your head firmly on your shoulder
THanks Rima for ur wishes. I dont know how succesful i will be or not but i will surely try to take feedback of all age groups before taking creative decisions for the show.
Being stubborn doesnt help for me atleast.better i should show that stubborness while directing good scenes and in writing. But my love for this show is so indepth that i feel bad  why they are on a diffrent page.I wanna be proved wrong by them. I want them to show me look we can bounce back with all emotional ingredients of Love, guilt, passion, family togethrness, Erotica , everything
Originally posted by Harshitha

About Khushi I can go on & on & never end. (I just love her)

From the time she has fallen in love she has emerged even more understanding then ever.
She feels Arnav's pain just as her's. Even though Anjali is not her real sister she treats like her own blood. She infact treats Payal & Anjali like the same her own blood when either of them are biological to her. 

Khushi has always put Anjali before Arnav & never interfered in their brother & sister relationship. She never asked for a upper hand in his life even though she definitely deserves equality in Arnav's life.

She loves Arnav selflessly, she doesnt put any effort to do it, it comes naturally to her.
How much ever humiliation she has been put through the minute she realizes that Arnav is going through some pain she completely forgets hers & tries in her capacity to cheer him up.

She has never complained about Mami's taunts to Arnav ever. She never blamed any one for anything. She has always tried to reduce the stress for Arnav in her capacity. She has never claimed her position of Badi Bahu in RM till date.

She has taken the responsibility of Arnav without being given it by anyone. Infact she has taken the entire responsibility of RM without anyone giving it to her.

She finds solace if he is doing fine. She can feel him in trouble where ever she or he is the kidnapping track is a huge proof to that. The telepathy was beautiful. Best past is she finds happiness in natural & simple aspects of life. She cant be pleasured through materialistic items. For Arnav this will be the easiest in the future to respond to.

It is next to impossible to get a wife like Khushi who is all time ready to forget her own endless pain & think what others are going through. She has to a large extent played mother's role to ASR after Anjali. She could able to enter a place & change Arnav.

Khushi is receiving very less actually nothing in comparison to what she really should get. The kind of respect, authority, freedom, value, importance, rights needs to be 100 times then what she is getting (but she is getting anything right now though).

Arnav is slowly changing from the ASR shell into Arnav all due to Khushi's love, affection & extremely pure & golden heart. The change is evident in him in past few episodes, buying her gifts, trying to do things she loves & thinks more about, hell bent on getting her back into his life, etc. 

I would love to see Arnav stand up for Khushi whenever & how ever possible (read mami & shyam). I want ASR to give Khushi (wife) & Anjali (di) equal status - that would be a bonus for me.

Rima i really love this post. This is going to be one of favourite posts on this forum.
Muah to you Rima for this thread.

thanks harshu

and now i liked your comment about her so much I am editing my post and adding this.

sorry not waiting for your permission:) woh maine dosti ke haq se chin li😊

I am talking about Khushi's love for Arnav...

It is one of the most beautiful things I have seen in fiction...

So sweet
So selfless
So utterly giving
So unmindful of any hurt or pain
So beyond the ordinary cheesy kind of love we see on TV
So innocent
So pure
And so utterly beyond  human conditions and demands...

That's why time and again,
I keep feeling, this kind of love deserves so much more...

It deserves even more than what ASR is giving back to her...

But he has made a start of realizing her worth and giving her his love...

One day I would really love to see her love rewarded much more...

And that time I want Khushi to receive it
And not be separated or angry with Arnav due to any new problems...
For some days in the IPK at least ...it should just be this magical and beautiful love...

Thud! I came crashing on the ground from my dreamland, because then there will be no serial to run...😊But I wish Khushi gets back her love in double measure

Had to add the following comments about Khushi from my dear friend Harshita. Very well said Harshu:
From the time she has fallen in love she has emerged even more understanding then ever.
She feels Arnav's pain just as her's. Even though Anjali is not her real sister she treats like her own blood. She infact treats Payal & Anjali like the same her own blood when either of them are biological to her.

Khushi has always put Anjali before Arnav & never interfered in their brother & sister relationship. She never asked for a upper hand in his life even though she definitely deserves equality in Arnav's life.

She loves Arnav selflessly, she doesnt put any effort to do it, it comes naturally to her.
How much ever humiliation she has been put through the minute she realizes that Arnav is going through some pain she completely forgets hers & tries in her capacity to cheer him up.

She has never complained about Mami's taunts to Arnav ever. She never blamed any one for anything. She has always tried to reduce the stress for Arnav in her capacity.

She has taken the responsibility of Arnav without being given it by anyone. Infact she has taken the entire responsibility of RM without anyone giving it to her.

She finds solace if he is doing fine. She can feel him in trouble where ever she or he is the kidnapping track is a huge proof to that. The telepathy was beautiful. Best past is she finds happiness in natural & simple aspects of life. She cant be pleasured through materialistic items. For Arnav this will be the easiest in the future to respond to.

It is next to impossible to get a wife like Khushi who is all time ready to forget her own endless pain & think what others are going through. She has to a large extent played mother's role to ASR after Anjali. She could able to enter a place & change Arnav.

Khushi is receiving very less actually nothing in comparison to what she really should get. The kind of respect, authority, freedom, value, importance, rights needs to be 100 times then what she is getting (but she is getting anything right now though).

Arnav is slowly changing from the ASR shell into Arnav all due to Khushi's love, affection & extremely pure & golden heart. The change is evident in him in past few episodes, buying her gifts, trying to do things she loves & thinks more about, hell bent on getting her back into his life, etc.

I would love to see Arnav stand up for Khushi whenever & how ever possible (read mami & shyam). I want ASR to give Khushi (wife) & Anjali (di) equal status - that would be a bonus for me.

That is Khushi.. Always the giver, without any second thoughts, such a selfless wonderful soul..The minute Arnav said his mother committed suicide with tears in his eyes, his pain became her pain.. All her previous pain was forgotten and making Arnav better became her priority. What a beautiful soul. Arnav will have to give her double pyaar, double respect , double everything.. And he has already made a start.

😊  So, rima rightly said.. This kind of love deserves more.

I also feel Sanaya in real is selfless too. She is such a giver.. I kept being reminded about an interview where Sanaya said Love is unconditional and Barun disagreed.. And here she is, portraying a character Khushi, who is just that. Loving unconditionally! 😳
I want to start by saying your love for Khushi is pretty commendable, I really respect the way you feel for her character so much 😊

She's a sweetheart and deserves all the love in the world, but I do think that she is getting it from Arnav these days. Especially if your post is about today...he showed her respect in front of dadi, and then protected her by holding her hand and taking her away. I saw that as the best form of display of love today without having a Rabba Ve to show it. I think the CVs are now focusing on the respect factor which is just as, if not more important from Arnav. The present situation tells me that Khushi 's character needs assurance from Arnav, she needs to know Arnav will stand by her against his dadi and he is doing that. The present situation for Arnav tells me. his character doesn't need the respect but infact he needs the love to get through the nightmare that he has just been reminded of. So for the present situation I think they're both fulfilling the needs perfectly :)
Originally posted by kookie2020

Back with my 2 cents again.
LOL.
See in my past life, I was your stalker because I stalk all your posts.

Darling Luv u for the elaboration ,  Lab rat😆 correct.  
Kookie , the male writer of the show pens down all the kalakaaris of rashi in saathiya. Thats why he is playing kalakaaris with our emotions now 😆.  
have a safe journey dear
Yes Khushi is the sweetest and thats why she will always deserve much more than what she gets or what she gives.

Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago

Rima and Vijji- Thanks a lot! 😳

I actually made a post on the torture techniques just now..you can add yours too there..
loving your post as always, rima:) It was about time that they decided to show Arnav standing up for khushi against his dadi. I don't understand why they had to introduce a new character in order to show Arnav siding with khushi, but whatever the reason it sure is working. I like the budding romance between Arnav and khushi on the side and I hope they will keep on getting closer😳  Someone has mentioned wooing track wasn't working. It would have worked had they shown a guilt track on the side. I really hope that they are not going to go back to Arnav hating khushi once his past is revealed...I know show has to end sometimes, but i actually don't mind it as at least we will get to see a fairytale happy ending:)