India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Prediction about the past

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
well there are many speculations. but one situation crossed my head after some small facts that were imparted to us in the past 3 days.

1. Nani and Dadi are childhood friends - which we had no idea about
 this clearly says that Arnav's parent's families had known each other before marriage

but what i thought was, is it possible that Arnav's mom and dad's relationship was predecided? that they were expected to marry by the 2 families?
we know that both Malliks and raizadas were two highly influential families in Laknow. And as it was revealed the 2 grandmothers knew each other. Were in fact close friends. So the families were close too.

In this situation what if when growing up Arnav's dad met Khushi's mother and he fell in love. But was bound by his responsibility to his family as he had to fulfill the bargain that was predecided for him and had to agree to marry Arnav'a mom.
So in that marriage Anjali and Arnav are born.
this secret was known by Arnav's dadi and she might have been the one who forced him to abandon his love and accept the marriage they had arranged for him. thus she probably knew the girl personally.

and probably Khushi's mother stayed faithful to him without marriage for many years but finally a new man might have come to her life and she married and had Khsuhi (the fact that khushi is many years younger than Arnav and Anjali is the reason)

And Arnav's dad and khsuhi's mom might have only maintained a cordial relationship and did not actually cheat their partners in the in between years despite continuing to love each other (or at least Arnav's dad continued to love Khsuhi's mom while she might have truly moved on).

and on Anjali's wedding day if Khsuhi's parents had that accident and that news reached Arnav's dad and he lost it..and revealed everything to his wife and committed suicide himself, and she followed suit..

and now both families blame the woman who was responsible, which happens to be khsuhi's mother..and despite she not actively doing something she was blamed...

So may be chacha scooped in on the situation and threw them out and took possession of the properties after that..
anyway this last part i am not sure about...as it is weird anyway cz dadi has to be the mother of the chacha too.and why she left when another son was there...etc etc i am confused about..

i don't know how crazy this idea is...but it has been in my head ever since the nani-dadi friendship was mentioned...

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sueheartjulaikhapratz04Priyasha890harrrismah0Anshi7Dormashim_cajshreya16robin999Varun.srkaishu30ipkknd_hazel-Rimsha-sizzlesipkkndfanforevamusicfan5Prim_123-HoneyBoo-rani-lucki..Enchanteur..silvia1999-MKB-pieryrose...Tanu...Arshi.Sugi.IPK

robin999 Senior Member
robin999
robin999

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Among all predictions in forum your one is impressive . It may b,,
Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyasha890sri7ipkkndfanforeva-HoneyBoo-rini_kat

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
res

*edit*

OMG THAT IS DEFINITELY A VERY GOOD PREDICTION...!!!!!!

If this prediction comes true then I only have one thing to wish for and that is that if Arnav finds out that it was indirectly Khushi's mom's fault that his folks died, then im hoping that this time Khushi also doesnt get indirectly blamed by Arnav...

If he again hurts her and breaks her heart greatly for the third time ( first being the Diwali night, second being him marrying her forcefully, and then third might be this), then I wud definitely want Khushi to leave the RM and have Arnav Repent badly ( even though i wud hate to see him in that state)..

But if he DOES blame her, THEN KHUSHI NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THE ZOO!...

OMG what if thats the case...

Are the CVs planning a redemption track soon? What if Khushi also gets blamed and Arnav again in anger yells at her and this time she leaves forever?...and ARNAV WILL START REPENTING!!!!Cry

For some reason i am not liking my point of view cuz i would hate to see this happening!!...poor Khushi getting blamed yet again!...OH HELL NOOO...

But then again, regarding Mishti's spoiler a little long ago, she mentioned that Arhi will get re-married soon!!!!...Maybe after dadi soon gets to know Khushi much better, she will have arhi get married properly!!...

OMG NOW I WANT TO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry I just couldnt help but use these gifs...cuz they are mirroring my exact emotions outside and inside...

THOUGH I REALLY DO LOVE YOUR PREDICTION!!!!

TFS!!!!!

Edited by ArhiAbhiya - 08 August 2012 at 11:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kash4ARrocksharrrismah0princessunara

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha2005pieryroseprincessunara

-Rimsha-sizzles IF-Dazzler
-Rimsha-sizzles
-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Quite Poosible Awesome prediction...sunara
I think something like this had happened...in the past...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
nice...prediction...end of the day i dnt want khushi to suffer...dat all frm my side...no matter wat all happensEmbarrassed

princessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i agree which the chacha part but Khushi's mother angle is highly doubtful

princessunara

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
It's a good prediction,Smile
But I'm recommending this to everyone, so please read the IP redux threads of doodleberry if you wanna know what the  actual Past is..
It's very logical, and it may spoil things for you unless you wanna wait and watch, but really, you will get the whole storyline and future tracks of you read it..Smile

princessunara

Go to top