India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I thought Dadi would say ... (Page 2)

bhaktibadole Newbie
bhaktibadole
bhaktibadole

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
As Dadi always keeps on asking  where is Damadji ? I thought that Shyam must have met Dadi and told her how Khushi was the reason for him to be thrown out of the house.  This can be one of the reasons why she does not like Khushi and is not good to Payal too.

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah this is possible...OR Snake pumped her with a whole bunch of lies about Khushi!

I have no clue about Shyam's involvement in Dadi's arrival but it is possible ... If he is involved in Dadi's arrival to RM then you are absolutely right that he must have said all the horrible things about her Angry

Plus now I am thinking that he might have been involved in all this so that could be his ticket to re enter in RM ... But I must say that his re entry would make the story more exciting Wink ... Don't you think so????
SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaktibadole

As Dadi always keeps on asking  where is Damadji ? I thought that Shyam must have met Dadi and told her how Khushi was the reason for him to be thrown out of the house.  This can be one of the reasons why she does not like Khushi and is not good to Payal too.

Yes if Shyam is involved in all this then this is a very strong reason for her to behave like this ... But I am excited to have Shyam back ... It would be really exciting Wink
shrezzj Senior Member
shrezzj
shrezzj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSB28

Originally posted by shrezzj

Lol I wasn't thinking anything, I just wanted to hear her reasoning!! But your idea makes sense!

Thank you but I was expecting her to say something like this from the moment Nani started questioning her ... If "WO AURAT" is Khushi's mum then she might have some resemblence to her which could be seen by Dadi Smile

You're probably right! "Woh aurat" is probably Khushi's mom...they probably look alike! 
princesssunara Groupbie
princesssunara
princesssunara

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
i thought the same too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSB28

abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
ME! I thought the same for a moment and then thought may be shyam or anjali had brain washed dadi
SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SSB28

Lol I wasn't thinking anything, I just wanted to hear her reasoning!! But your idea makes sense!

Thank you but I was expecting her to say something like this from the moment Nani started questioning her ... If "WO AURAT" is Khushi's mum then she might have some resemblence to her which could be seen by Dadi Smile

You're probably right! "Woh aurat" is probably Khushi's mom...they probably look alike! 

Yeah that can happen ... Now it is up to the CVs how they will unfold it
SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi_arshilover

ME! I thought the same for a moment and then thought may be shyam or anjali had brain washed dadi

Yeah the way she is constantly asking about Shyam it is possible that Shyam has somehow contacted her and told her his usual lies Angry ...

Go to top