India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

udaypur (Page 3)

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@sonam -Serial dekhna toh tha hi.. but serial ke liye itna crazy kyon hue. That every day.. its a living torture. Miss DEK soo much Unhappy

@manveerfan123 - I was thinking the same. If its soo painful for us, jst imagine how painful it would have been for AK.  He has been living, breathing uday and brought life to uday and now.. just in a week or so, his new character is totally opposite of Uday.  Heartbreaking indeed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

famin Groupbie
famin
famin

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Seriously Mahi.. of all the places.. they choose udaipur. And that too.. AK is saying that dialog in show that come to udaipur.>LMYAM is actually a torture for DEK fans. And the torture has just started. We will see sahil being happy with his girlfriend and spending moments with her.. all that we never ever saw. They even had a date together and a hug in the first episode and we DEK fans never saw a successful date between uday and manyata.Someone Kill ME for loving a show like DEK and Uday like crazy!!

i agree wt u shals.n d main thing isc that they showd ak's 6 pack in d 1st epi.thy knw hw to torture us...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-JEHAN-Shazzie-SilverAngel-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Serial dekhna toh tha hi.. but serial ke liye itna crazy kyon hue. That every day.. its a living torture. Miss DEK soo much Unhappy

LOL DEK ko dekh ke maine ye sikha ki serial dekhne se pahle uske PH ki jaanch-partaal jaroor kar lein ki kahin Shrishti Arya ya uske kisi Rishdedaar ka toh nahi.ROFL Wo sachmuch ki NikammiDead hai yaar uska PH saare nikamme logon se bhara hua hai.LOL

Tumne LMYAM dekhna start kiya hai?LOL Ab toh mera Sony Channel se hi bharosa uth gaya hai.LOL
Agar Sony pe koi show karo toh CID aur CP uske alava kisi show ki guarantee nahi dekhte hainLOL Mombatti aur Agarbatti kitne din chalti hai.ROFL  SR ko TRPs nahi mili na toh PHOONK marke dono ko bhuja degi aur DEK ki tarah end tak pata nahi chalega ki Candle Marriage karo ya Agarbatti.ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manvShazzie-JEHAN-.Killer.Badtameez_Dil

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

Serial dekhna toh tha hi.. but serial ke liye itna crazy kyon hue. That every day.. its a living torture. Miss DEK soo much Unhappy

LOL DEK ko dekh ke maine ye sikha ki serial dekhne se pahle uske PH ki jaanch-partaal jaroor kar lein ki kahin Shrishti Arya ya uske kisi Rishdedaar ka toh nahi.ROFL Wo sachmuch ki NikammiDead hai yaar uska PH saare nikamme logon se bhara hua hai.LOL

Tumne LMYAM dekhna start kiya hai?LOL Ab toh mera Sony Channel se hi bharosa uth gaya hai.LOL
Agar Sony pe koi show karo toh CID aur CP uske alava kisi show ki guarantee nahi dekhte hainLOL Mombatti aur Agarbatti kitne din chalti hai.ROFL  SR ko TRPs nahi mili na toh PHOONK marke dono ko bhuja degi aur DEK ki tarah end tak pata nahi chalega ki Candle Marriage karo ya Agarbatti.ROFL ROFL

LOL! Sonam.. you are hilarious.  Serial dekhne se pehle PH ko dekho.. lol SR phookh maar kar bhuja degi.. LOL!  you are soo awesome. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Point is that DEK PH picked up a good story with perfect characterization and awesome star cast. There was no flaw in it.. at least in the beginning. Problems happened when audience didnot click with Monash crap and started loving udayveer more than the show.  And  PH was stubborn that it wanted to go on with their story  and not listen to the demands. Fact is that Uday became bigger than the show and PH were not ready to accept that.  

Infact, LMYAM story, characterization is such a big bore. I really miss the intricacies and mystery of DEK story. Whether it was uday or manyata or even DS or GR.. there was always a hidden meaning and no one was sure what they are going to do next. But all  other shows are soo predictable. 

You know sonam, today I tried to watch LMYAM.. just for ashu's sake.  But it is soo boring. I saw Ashish scenes but was missing uday and dek so much.  Even my family was surprised at my choice.. that what serial am I watching??  I cant tolerate that serial but guess will be watching ashish's scenes. Cant ignore ashish na.. kya karoon.  Fan baney hain toh nibhana toh padega na. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

famin-JEHAN--RK_Ki_Biwi-.Killer.

PriyashDek Groupbie
PriyashDek
PriyashDek

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
hehe goo point...haan nahin toh..!!!

famin

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Cry

Seriously Mahi.. of all the places.. they choose udaipur.   And that too.. AK is saying that dialog in show that come to udaipur. Broken Heart

LMYAM is  actually a torture for DEK fans.  And the torture has just started. We will see sahil being happy with his girlfriend and spending moments with her.. all that we never ever saw. They even had a date together and a hug in the first episode and we DEK fans never saw a successful date between uday and manyata. 

Someone Kill ME for loving a show like DEK and  Uday  like crazy!! 

Cry Cry Cry Cry  Someone Kill ME for loving a show like DEK and  Uday  like crazy!! Thumbs Up

KAHANI GHAR-GHAR KI.Cry Cry Humara haal bhi kuch aisa hi hai. Maine ye serial kyun dekha? Iski ending ka dukh mujhse nahi saha ja raha hai.Cry

I would say Kahani-DEK-fans-ki-Dil-Dil-Ki... it was just torture... come to Udaipur, dil Uday say hatte ga toh kahin aur jayen gay na...Sony walon you took our Uday from us... and now giving off this nostalgia... U're a bunch of hardcore nirdaai people!

And poor Sonam, you have to live with this name your entire life... UDAI-pur!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Cry

Seriously Mahi.. of all the places.. they choose udaipur.   And that too.. AK is saying that dialog in show that come to udaipur. Broken Heart

LMYAM is  actually a torture for DEK fans.  And the torture has just started. We will see sahil being happy with his girlfriend and spending moments with her.. all that we never ever saw. They even had a date together and a hug in the first episode and we DEK fans never saw a successful date between uday and manyata. 

Someone Kill ME for loving a show like DEK and  Uday  like crazy!! 

Cry Cry Cry Cry  Someone Kill ME for loving a show like DEK and  Uday  like crazy!! Thumbs Up

KAHANI GHAR-GHAR KI.Cry Cry Humara haal bhi kuch aisa hi hai. Maine ye serial kyun dekha? Iski ending ka dukh mujhse nahi saha ja raha hai.Cry

I would say Kahani-DEK-fans-ki-Dil-Dil-Ki... it was just torture... come to Udaipur, dil Uday say hatte ga toh kahin aur jayen gay na...Sony walon you took our Uday from us... and now giving off this nostalgia... U're a bunch of hardcore nirdaai people!

And poor Sonam, you have to live with this name your entire life... UDAI-pur!
 Cry Mahi mein chanda collect kar leti hoon usme SA se accha PH  toh khol hi lungi ROFL
ROFL Bas Ashu saste mein kaam karne ke liye ready ho jaaye baki kaam toh tum log free main kar hi doge mera writers free, promoters free bas Ashu ko ready kar lo Uske baad banate hain  DEK-2.ROFL Main KBC-6 ke liye bhi try kar rahi hoon. wo kya hain GYAN HI AAPKO AAPKA HAQ DILATA HAI.ROFL

.Killer.

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
hey guys! dek to gaya we shud welcome lmyam for ashu's sake and try to increase the trps! we don't want another low trp show for him which would affect his career and god forbid what if he doesn't get another break then we will not be able to see him at all! at least we r lucky that being addicted to him we get to watch him the same time..and i personally feel that the show is quite interesting! hope i haven't hurt anyone's feelings!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index