waiting for the update...
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
will be waiting for the update :)
deepthich thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm... di... read all the parts till now...
u know when i started ... i was again like MAAN loved someone else... πŸ˜’
but dont know tumhari stories na muje aisa stories jo muje padne ke liye sochna padta hai... wo bi padne ki majboor kardeti hai...
aweee... u wrote this story so well...
hmmm... MAAN ka force dekhke pehle laga.. ha... kuch psycho sa behave karraha hai... but when he punished himself for that... i was again sad... bcoz he was thinking of anjali n not GEET...πŸ˜’
then their honeymoon... n GEET reading MAAN n Anjali's past...
i felt bad for anjali... n she made soft corner in this story for me... i dont know how u make me like other characters also whom i want to hate... like anjali... u know i dont like anyone between MAANEET... but jab me anjali ka vo 7 days ka letter pada meri eyes todi wet hogayi...
aweee... how she wished her life should extend... but god id not fair to her...😭
n again i thought when MAAN started to ignore GEET that he can only love anjali.. n not anyone...
i also like this promises GEET se anjali ki kasam...
i liked when the frnds met!!!
when GEET has moved out... MAAN started realising he is actually missing GEET's warmth ... her love... her care... hayeee... i loved this part so much... n he even recognised that he loves GEET more than anything now... n anjali is just is in his memories...
n u know when i felt so attached to thsi story... that is when MAAN meets his children... n he reads GEET's letter... finds abt her... n hearing baby's cry... he came in vest n track to airport... 😳
n then immediately... reached for his babies... this part of story .. i liked so much...\n also the reunion of MAANEET... hayeee...
now GEET is back in delhi... n the love MAAN showing for her is sooo fabulous... ❀️
n one more thing... the little devil... πŸ˜† he is so awesome yaar... vuff!!!! how possesive is he!!!
MAAN bechara... πŸ˜‰
n the little princess too... the way she showed tantrums... when MAAN is not with her... how cute...
n MAAN has to manofy his all 3 kids after that... πŸ˜›
the mess the two DD's makes with MAAN is higlight... but i loved MAAN's patience ... n showing more love to them in all these... 😊
wowww... MAAN brought GEET's parents their house... how sweet... but he was again remembring anjali... πŸ˜’ i know it happens but im also possesive for MAANEET... πŸ˜ƒ
ahhh.. GEET's fever scene made me too sad... her craving for children.. n baby's craving for their mother... but MAAN managed it all...
i dont like MAAN remember his past always n be sad... πŸ˜’
now waiting for that surprise... is that birthday celebration itself is the celebratin kya???
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hai di pics were really cute.i thinh 1st pic aarav keliye bahut ache se suit kartha hai.do use that.and lost but one really good just looking like maaneet babies.

di update kaha hai.waiting di
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome pics
waiting for the update
lg001 thumbnail
waiting...
update any of ur ff...
richujimmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz update t lst part ..waitng eagerly
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
will update last parts of geetanjali today..epilogue will be given by end of this monthπŸ˜›...as u know diwali on way...im busy n still power problems going on...😭how many of u are waiting?
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the credit dear
and waiitng for updates

keenu