d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I never thought I will make a post with a title Sidhi Vs Kunal because for me it was always SINAL, Sidhi and Kunal... two inseparable , passionately and madly in love with each other. couple butt here I am...
Richa had done all bad things and Kunal knowing well about  all that  and knowing how  Richa is  trusted her when she said that Sidhi  wanted to kill his baby..  and started hating Sidhi and does not want to even take her name etc..
Sulekha ji ..has helped Sidhi, got her sentence reduced and has been with her when  no one, not even her siblings were with her...but still she did not trust what  Sulekhaji.. when later said that Kunal has moved on.. sidhi kept saying that he would not let richa in to his life ...
she did not believe all what sulekha said and Kunal believed all what richa told him

That is the differnce ..Sidhi has always trusted Kunal blindly , even after seeing kunal in richa's arm saying i love you , she still trusted him, more than what she saw , she believed in what he told her ,   that nothing happened between him and Richa..and even now she is trusting him more than anyone else and for Kunnu he has never trusted her except that one occasion of Raveena's wedding and this time  it took few dialogues for that trust to be broken yet again...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup Padmini agree with your all points.
bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

I never thought I will make a post with a title Sidhi Vs Kunal because for me it was always SINAL, Sidhi and Kunal... two inseparable , passionately and madly in love with each other. couple butt here I am...
Richa had done all bad things and Kunal knowing well about  all that  and knowing how  Richa is  trusted her when she said that Sidhi  wanted to kill his baby..  and started hating Sidhi and does not want to even take her name etc..
Sulekha ji ..has helped Sidhi, got her sentence reduced and has been with her when  no one, not even her siblings were with her...but still she did not trust what  Sulekhaji.. when later said that Kunal has moved on.. sidhi kept saying that he would not let richa in to his life ...
she did not believe all what sulekha said and Kunal believed all what richa told him

That is the differnce ..Sidhi has always trusted Kunal blindly , even after seeing kunal in richa's arm saying i love you , she still trusted him, more than what she saw , she believed in what he told her ,   that nothing happened between him and Richa..and even now she is trusting him more than anyone else and for Kunnu he has never trusted her except that one occasion of Raveena's wedding and this time  it took few dialogues for that trust to be broken yet again...

yes padmini Sidhi trusted him blidly and Kunal never trusted her 😡
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said Padmini... How can Kunal get manipulated by Richa? i seriously don't understand...😕
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Padmini, he did trust her to an extent when he was in jail. He did not trust anyone who said that siddhi had turned bad. But when siddhi herself said all that she did, he believed her and started believing everyone else after that. But he was too quick to believe that siddhi wanted to kill the baby. 

Siddhi always trusted him but I guess after seeing Kunal and Richa tomorrow even siddhi will believe Kunal loves richa. 

Finally all I have to say is both are IDIOTS and we are the bigger ones!!
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i fully agree padmini ...siddhi has always trusted kunal...even after being told reapeatedly by sulekha...she was admant dat kunal can never marry richa...this is her trust on him...
nd it took kunal just a few dialouges by her...

nd some brain washing by richa ...to completly lose trust on her...wat a shame nd pity...

i still cant believe ..kunal thinks dat siddhi tried to kill their child...i can never forgive kunal for thinking this way...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

Padmini, he did trust her to an extent when he was in jail. He did not trust anyone who said that siddhi had turned bad. But when siddhi herself said all that she did, he believed her and started believing everyone else after that. But he was too quick to believe that siddhi wanted to kill the baby. 

Siddhi always trusted him but I guess after seeing Kunal and Richa tomorrow even siddhi will believe Kunal loves richa. 

Finally all I have to say is both are IDIOTS and we are the bigger ones!!

agree with you.
Kunal didn't believe Siddhi's bluff until Siddhi went all on him.
About killing kid, Kunal had said he wanted to hear it from Siddhi and then only he will believe it, but seems CVs forgot about it?
Siddhi had questioned Kunal upon seeing Richa's arms around him and she too had thought Kunal didn't love her during whole divorce track. But good for Siddhi, Kunal's words and actions about him loving her were not consistent.
While Siddhi's words and actions both were consistent and Kunal already had trouble with feelings and all that nonsense to start with.
What bugs me is Kunal letting Richa in; angry on Siddhi well anyone would as both are IDIOTS. But I sense more is to come to really know if Kunal really hates and believes Siddhi tried to kill her son. I am not sure what is going in his mind.
But guess that's what CVs want to do?

adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kunal should remember all those sentences whatever siddhi spoke to him jail-  " aapko bachane ke liye main kisi bhee hadd tak ja sakti huin."
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hima2012

agree with above 

but he was not quick to believe richa ,  Kunal didn;t believe richa when she said siddhi wanted to kill the baby , he wanted to hear it frm Siddhi's mouth but when that nurse said it he believed it as this thing didn't come into his mind that richa can buy that nurse 

and still deep down in his heart he believes Siddhi is not wrong ðŸ˜‰ ... but he can;t listen to his heart bcz of all the things siddhi said to him, made him to believe  ...he is still very hurt with the feeling that siddhi hates him 

but yah some ppl wanna prove siddhi innocent and all faults in kunal ðŸ˜‰
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me...there is no Sidhi Vs Kunal

bt i agree...Sidhi still lose her trust...she knws dat KC cant marry richa
bt then KC too didnt trust richa so quickly...he wanted to hear dat frm sidhi's mouth...well then if he wud have believed richa's words ...then he wud have hated Sidhi to the core and finally marry Richa
bt he didnt...cz he still loves his wifey...and is unable to digest d fact dat Sidhi behaved to him a very rude way...and to their child