Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

WU 8 8 12 SUGNI TVS DEJECTED AND REACTIONS (Page 2)

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you... Sad for sugni

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

Sandy66 Goldie
Sandy66
Sandy66

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update chalhov.
You did a fantastic job. Can't wait to
see the episode this evening.
Vickram was deprived of happiness
and love from the time he was married
to Riwa.
Adi did wrong by his uncle by interfering
in his life. The only way Vickram will
be negative if Adi steal his love away
from him. If Vickram doesn't win back
Sugni's love and trust in the near future,
he will definetly hate and blame Adi.
Vickram give Adi a fitting reply about
learning the meaning of right and wrong.
Time will heal Sugni's broken heart and
maybe in a few days she will able to see
things from Vickram's point of view.
We could handle a separation period between
Vickram and Sugni , but please no Adi and
Sugni romance. That's an awful idea if the
CVs are thinking about it.
Fans of Sugvi Jodi are keeping their fingers
crossed and hoping that there is light at
the end of the tunnel.   

Edited by Sandy66 - 08 August 2012 at 1:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdromancefankomal07Laila2009PutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

marylin Groupbie
marylin
marylin

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I understand sugni's reaction.Truth hurts but she should be thankful that the wedding was called off or else she wouldn't have a chance to fulfill her dream.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09ForeverSHINeePutijaChalhov

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much chalhov for the update .. Star
I cried for both sugni nd vikram today ... Cry .. both 're right nd hurt .. sugni hurt cuz of vikram' lie nd shattering her childhood dreams ...  Vikram hurt for 2 reasons  .. one sugni his true luv left him 2nd his nephew whom he literally luvz like his own kid didn't understand him .. he didn't even think abt his painful life which hez enduring for 9 yrz ..  nt even once he thinks for his father figure uncle who raised him ...he didn't say mama jee yes u hv every right to live a happy life with ur luv bt u can't have 2 wives at the same time... i knw reva is mentally ill bt still shez ur wife .. 1st give her divorce then u can have all the happiness for which u'r yearning for yrz ... No he didn't say tht instead of this he said " u can't marry sugni in the aar of reva'z beemari " seriously is tht the way u will think for ur father like uncle who gave u each nd every happines of ur life when ur own father trashed ur nd ur mother? ... if i was vikram wud definitly disown my nephew whoz  heartless nd gud for nothing ... who cant handle his life bt to knw how others shud so ... see whoz talking abt respect who himself never shows respect to his fiance nd childhood gf ... woww.. he treated sugni like a trash nd suddenly feeling bad for her ... seriously changing actor doesnt mean chnging charater ... cvz re gone i guess .. i want vikram to pack his nephew's bag nd send him back to delhi nd ask him to live nd earn by ur own ... infact if vikram doean't do this then adi himself shud pack his bags nd leave for delhi nd never cum back after wot he has done to his uncle.. hez not actually in a position to face him .. bt i guess he has no self respect left now... Im Sorry again Vikram U have such heartless,selfish,cruel nd dishonest family .. No body is sane in ur family send all of them to mental asylum including reva .. nd where the hell reva'z family .. after all shez thakur's daughter .. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanSandy66PutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, well done!
I will hope there will not be a Adi and Sugni jodiAngry

cupdPutijaChalhov

.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update. I am really feeling sorry for Sugni.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
 chalhov

Adi in between says stop you will do injustice to Reva mami.

What injustice is Adi talking about his mother has done a grave injustice by getting her brother married to an insane woman, but still the poor guy respected his sister and adjusted with life accepting and shouldering his responsibility.  The day Adi starts wooing Sugni it will seem that he broke off their marriage coz he himself began developing feelings for Sugni.  We know the truth coz we watch it but won't the world out there believe just that.  If Gulb can accuse TVS of being just like another Thakur so will Adi be proving himself to be just another Thakur by wooing his Uncles Love.

I am glad TVS gave Adi a piece of his mind now i hope he does the same to Gulb.  He has treated her so far with respect now she should see the real Thakur in him.

Amu is the only person who can bring them both together and her expression showed she was on Vikram's side.  Just keeping my fingers crossed.

Laila2009PutijaChalhov

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index