Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks so much chalhov for the update .. ⭐️
I cried for both sugni nd vikram today ... 😭 .. both 're right nd hurt .. sugni hurt cuz of vikram' lie nd shattering her childhood dreams ...  Vikram hurt for 2 reasons  .. one sugni his true luv left him 2nd his nephew whom he literally luvz like his own kid didn't understand him .. he didn't even think abt his painful life which hez enduring for 9 yrz ..  nt even once he thinks for his father figure uncle who raised him ...he didn't say mama jee yes u hv every right to live a happy life with ur luv bt u can't have 2 wives at the same time... i knw reva is mentally ill bt still shez ur wife .. 1st give her divorce then u can have all the happiness for which u'r yearning for yrz ... No he didn't say tht instead of this he said " u can't marry sugni in the aar of reva'z beemari " seriously is tht the way u will think for ur father like uncle who gave u each nd every happines of ur life when ur own father trashed ur nd ur mother? ... if i was vikram wud definitly disown my nephew whoz  heartless nd gud for nothing ... who cant handle his life bt to knw how others shud so ... see whoz talking abt respect who himself never shows respect to his fiance nd childhood gf ... woww.. he treated sugni like a trash nd suddenly feeling bad for her ... seriously changing actor doesnt mean chnging charater ... cvz re gone i guess .. i want vikram to pack his nephew's bag nd send him back to delhi nd ask him to live nd earn by ur own ... infact if vikram doean't do this then adi himself shud pack his bags nd leave for delhi nd never cum back after wot he has done to his uncle.. hez not actually in a position to face him .. bt i guess he has no self respect left now... Im Sorry again Vikram U have such heartless,selfish,cruel nd dishonest family .. No body is sane in ur family send all of them to mental asylum including reva .. nd where the hell reva'z family .. after all shez thakur's daughter .. πŸ˜•
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, well done!
I will hope there will not be a Adi and Sugni jodi😑

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the Update. I am really feeling sorry for Sugni.
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 chalhov

Adi in between says stop you will do injustice to Reva mami.

What injustice is Adi talking about his mother has done a grave injustice by getting her brother married to an insane woman, but still the poor guy respected his sister and adjusted with life accepting and shouldering his responsibility.  The day Adi starts wooing Sugni it will seem that he broke off their marriage coz he himself began developing feelings for Sugni.  We know the truth coz we watch it but won't the world out there believe just that.  If Gulb can accuse TVS of being just like another Thakur so will Adi be proving himself to be just another Thakur by wooing his Uncles Love.

I am glad TVS gave Adi a piece of his mind now i hope he does the same to Gulb.  He has treated her so far with respect now she should see the real Thakur in him.

Amu is the only person who can bring them both together and her expression showed she was on Vikram's side.  Just keeping my fingers crossed.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Saviosaraff  I dont consider Adi the character has any business to talk about injustice he is a person with lot of emotional baggage and  1st think about the way he brushes off Amu and the injustice in the way he behaves and behaved with Sugni only after he got the ashes of his father from G there is a sight change and then his character has been projected and TVS made to come down and I also like the way TVS said he spoilt  3 lives even if he marries Sugni in future he spoilt 2 lives and love of a father figure.πŸ˜’πŸ€’

PS The way Sugni behaved once the truth came out proved all TVS apprehensions true the reason in the 1st place he lied ,he is undoubtedly a victim of circumstances and it wont surprise me if be turns grey, bad evil.He  has been made use of Jiji and her son😑 ungrateful people I dont support telling lies but there is a way how the truth should come out not in such insulting circumstances.
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU
I guess it is dark for sugini and vikram . Adi talking about justice 😲😲...i wonder what has he understand what his mama is going through . Without consulting to him he brought everyone life to halt . Like what vikram said that he should be able to see sach men judh & judh mene sach ..
It will be good for ADI that he look within to see what he is doing to everyone life including amrita

Sugini reaction was so apt ...her dream is broken only to realise she is bedini to leave the life like her mother. She is not suppose to dream . Without saying word she made vikram realise the mistake he has done .

Vikram love is so pure , the fear to loose sugini made him lie & he lost sugini forever .  No one understand around him what life he is going through ..taking responsibility of her sister , his bhanja & also wife ..everyone tooke his support to leave & yet he is deprived of happiness . I felt sad for him lot .
daffodil81 thumbnail

thnx for the wonderful update
my poor vicky and sugni :-(
widdy thumbnail

Thanks for the update chalhov.

Did you all notice the cv's gave us 2 subtle hints in today's episode?Or, am I imagining because I love Sugvi together so much?
1)Hukum was telling some of the villagers that Gulabiya spoiled everything for them.If I am not mistaken he said along the lines"Sugni is banned from Rai and Sardhakai"
I can remember Jwala Thakur(at the panchayat)giving the verdict that Sugni is banned from Rai in their village and surrounding villages-but he didn't mention that she is banned from Sardhakai?Am I wrong?
Gulabiya and Sugni made that decision of their own.
I think the cv's are dropping the hint to the viewers that they wouldn't show the Sardhakai of Sugni because Vikram would want to step in to save her from the monster thakurs by doing the Sardhakai.If he does that, all the Thankurs would believe she is his mistress in the true sense.
Then, later on, if they show them reconciling and getting married it would look really stale.
2)When Gulabiya woke up before she got off the bed,she had her hand on her chest and was coughing.
She may get very,very sick within the next 3-4 weeks and may need urgent expensive treatment at the hospital.
Sugni and family may not be able to cope in feeding themselves and providing her necessary medicines.
Champa might innocently mention their dire needs to Ratthu who inturn tells Vikram that if Gulabiya dosen't get the medications,she'll die!
Vikram might pay all Gulabiya's expenses( without her,sugni, nor her family knowing)
When she gets better to leave the hospital- asking how much the bill is,realising she can't pay that amount-then she is told by the receptionist that VIKRAM paid all the expenses.
Vikram might then again ask Champa to get meals to them without their knowing he is the provider(Until later on they might find out he was the one saving them from starvation)
Only then, she and Sugni might start to slowly end their bitterness towards him
My guesses might be too far-fetched and overly optimistic -but I can't help it to guess becuse I love seeing Sugni and Vikram together.
Please let me know about the Rai and Sardhakai and also what you all think about the coughing scene(which I think is significant) with Gulabiya.