WU 8 8 12 SUGNI TVS DEJECTED AND REACTIONS

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you very much for the update.
Its sad but TVS just sucks
Tanks for update!!!! I'm really feeling sorry for sugni! poor girl, her dreams were shattered iinto pieces :(
thanks 4 wu. really sorry 4 sugni
I knew once this was over the only person I'll feel sorry for is Sugni 😒

Sugni heart is breaking   💔 cause this her first love that came woven with fairy tale dreams. Now with this heart break I know she'll be bitter for sometime but not forever. This her time now to mature and live in reality dreams can come true in every different ways not necessarily on a white horse.

Loved today episode

BTW CV please give Kahu a story line gosh the actress has no dialogues but nails her expression every time and I want to see more of her.

It's good to see Humkum and his wife right back in there element and knowing whats important to them money.Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
 Good episode.. i m happy that sug din't create a big scene like her mother.. she showed her strength and self respect and i love it..👍🏼
VS is very upset with all this ..and as u said chal !  mama-bhanja scene again was the best ..  both were nice in their own... and dialogue were superb,writer deserve  👏  👏 ..  specially  when adi said ' aap sab kuch de sakte the par ek patni ka aatm samman nahi de pate'... and last line of VS ' jis din sahi me chupe galat aur galat me chupe sahi ko dekh pawoge us din bat karna.. very jandar scene...👏 👏
so now sug start her new life and i think she went for some job search.. what say...❓

Yes maybe and to return all the jewels and expensive things or just thoughtfully siting somewhere grieving over her lost dreams and heartbreak.
Thank you... Sad for sugni
Thanks a lot for the update chalhov.
You did a fantastic job. Can't wait to
see the episode this evening.
Vickram was deprived of happiness
and love from the time he was married
to Riwa.
Adi did wrong by his uncle by interfering
in his life. The only way Vickram will
be negative if Adi steal his love away
from him. If Vickram doesn't win back
Sugni's love and trust in the near future,
he will definetly hate and blame Adi.
Vickram give Adi a fitting reply about
learning the meaning of right and wrong.
Time will heal Sugni's broken heart and
maybe in a few days she will able to see
things from Vickram's point of view.
We could handle a separation period between
Vickram and Sugni , but please no Adi and
Sugni romance. That's an awful idea if the
CVs are thinking about it.
Fans of Sugvi Jodi are keeping their fingers
crossed and hoping that there is light at
the end of the tunnel.   

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
I understand sugni's reaction.Truth hurts but she should be thankful that the wedding was called off or else she wouldn't have a chance to fulfill her dream.