~OS:A Night in Heaven-MATURE~

ganga16tr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy, guys, I'm like mega bored and thought I'd update my SS. I've done that, and I'm still bored, so I thought I'd write something else, for my gutter minded friends... Please like and comment. Buddy me for PM's on updates. Enjoy...x

He slams the door shut and pushes her against it. Taking her lips in an urgent kiss, Arnav knew that this game had to end. It'd been months, maybe even years since they had last done it.
"Khushi I can't control myself for another night. Its been too long this time."
"It was only last week we'd had it."
"One weeks too long. I loose, you win. I can't go a couple of days without having s*x with you any more. If I had my way, we'd be doing it every single night."
He pressed his lips onto hers once more. She kissed him back with the same intensity, same need. He realised it. He hadn't been the only one that had suffered the last week. She had too. Arnav pulls Khushi's kameez off and allowed his hands to play with her breasts. He lifted her off the ground and placed her straight onto the bed. Her breasts... God. Arnav breaks the kiss and allows his lips to travel down to her breasts. He took her nipple and sucked. Khushi's hands fumble into his hair. Arnav pulls himself off her for a split second only to take his top off and her shelwar off. He pulled her panties down at the same time. He took in the sight. No matter how much he saw her small naked body, it wasnt enough. All he wanted to do was kiss, lick and bit this body. She was beautiful. Arnav takes her other breast and gives it the same treatment as the other. He kisses the valley between her breasts, and goes down. He reaches her sensative area and kisses it.
"Arnav..."
That was all he needed. All she had to do was say his name. He was finished. He thrust himself into her with all his might.
"Ahh. Ar-Ar-Arnav..."
He loved that sound. Her moaning his name. It was the only time she addressed him as just Arnav. Every other time, even when they were alone, he was Arnavji. But in bed, he was Arnav. He liked it like that. He continued to thrust into her, for what felt like a mere couple of minutes. But alas, they could go no further. They climaxed and Arnav lay spent next to Khushi. He looks at the clock. God they had been at it for quite a long time, yet it felt like a couple of minutes. Khushi cuddles up to Arnav.
"Arnavji. You're amazing."
"Khushi why is it you only call me 'Arnav' when we're having s*x?"
Khushi blushes.
"I don't really know."
She hides her face in his chest. He could feel she was blushing.
"You're a sexy beast Khushi, you know that dont you? I never can get enough of you."
"If thats how you feel about me, think from my point of view. You're THE hottest man in Delhi. Everyone says it. You were on the front cover of a magazine the other day. 98% of the women that voted said you were the sexiest man in all of Delhi."
"Jelous much? I've got thousands of women after me."
"You're mine. I got you first. They can fine their own ASR, cus this ones mine."
"I love you baby. You're all I ever need. Honestly, if a man sleeps with you, he has expiranced heaven. A night with you, is a night in heaven, Khushi..."

Hope I haven't gone over the top with this one. Hope you guys like it. Remember, comments and likes are a must otherwise this innocent little girl aint gonna write any more for you people. Buddy me for PM... Enjoy!
Edited by ganga16tr - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm hot

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
ganga16tr thumbnail
thanks everyone! glad you liked it.
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice OS
LOVED the ending ;D
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the pm...that was HOT
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was sooo freaking hawwwt...amazing os dear n thnx 4da pm...
AngelMcQueen thumbnail
SHORT BUT HOT 
LOVED IT
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Sooo Hawwt!!
lol..u wrote it amazingly!!
thankxxss!
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7