Gotta read this den may be we’ll be happy

ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

we are all in jeprdy everyone is thinkin whether jassi would go back to her old self or stay the same and i belive we really need to think logically.why would jassi go back to her old self? wuts rong wid the clothes she wears now they seem pretty much the same style to me like onez she wore before. except the prints are better now. why would she need the braces (hadnt she been wearing them for like year an' a half i mean her teeth must be straight now) and secondly why would jassi wear those big an' ugly glasses(she wears glasses so she can see properly not cuz she wants look ugly or pretty so wuts rong wid glasses she wearz now and the contacts) i mean if T&D will change jassi it wouldn't make sense(that is logicaly showise no). according to me jassi should stay the way she is. we are wasting our time disscussing if jassi should go back to her old self. i hope u guyz agree wid me. 

P.S. i have a very bad cold🤢 and i think iam letting out all my anger here. plz dont mind if i seem a bit agressive.it happens

Edited by jjknrokz - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiRaN_K thumbnail
i agree!👏..but i hope she tells everyone her identity fast...and i hope your you feel better soon😃
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Yup!!! She doesn't needs those braces anymore and her new glasses are much better, so I don't think that she will get her braces again, but the glasses I kinda miss🤓, even though her new ones are more nicer!!!! I don't know!!!!😕 
lilhenna thumbnail
Jassi is lovely now.  She shouldn't change back.  If she wants to wear glasses sometimes, that's great, but I cannot image her putting braces back on!  Hugs all around.  :)  🤗
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
🤗 Hugs to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗
ToxicRebel thumbnail
thank u very much guy for agreeing wid me. an i unterstand if u guys feel difrently about it.😊Edited by jjknrokz - 18 years ago
apoorva_preet thumbnail

Oh gosh..

Guys what's wrong with you??

Jassi going back to her old self doesn't mean that she will start wearing her old clothes.. or put braces on her teeth again.. or grow that fringe.. or wear big glasses..

C'mon this is commen sense..😃

All they mean that.. she will again have same attitude.. and behave in old manner.. she will stop being Model.. and will go back to her old job as finace genius.. she won't be rude and mean like Jessica is at times.. she will again become sweet and simple as her family raised her...

👏👏👏

ToxicRebel thumbnail
yea i no but wut we've been disscussing is if she'll go back to her old appearence and anyway jassi hasnt changed. model shodel ke nakhre to sirf malika ke liye hain😆. shez really nice  to everyone else u no!😊
vishakha thumbnail
Originally posted by: apoorva_preet

Oh gosh..

Guys what's wrong with you??

Jassi going back to her old self doesn't mean that she will start wearing her old clothes.. or put braces on her teeth again.. or grow that fringe.. or wear big glasses..

C'mon this is commen sense..😃

All they mean that.. she will again have same attitude.. and behave in old manner.. she will stop being Model.. and will go back to her old job as finace genius.. she won't be rude and mean like Jessica is at times.. she will again become sweet and simple as her family raised her...

👏👏👏

👏 👏 Wish T&D had creative heads like you