Diya Aur Baati Hum

Best dream Ive ever had...

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 Guys I thought I would share my dream with you guys that I had last night it was the best! I was watching the news yesterday and saw the rain in parts of India and it was linked to my dream about Surya!!!  β˜ΊοΈ I went to India and found out that I was near the sets of DABH and I thought I would try and go there so I could see the cast! πŸ˜ƒSo I went along after a lot of trouble I got in with my presents to gift them and saw that Surya were doing a rain sequence dance! πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ I was shocked and I watched it all happen! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜They were obvoiusly madly in love as the track had progressed and it was on the song Tip Tip Barsa Paani πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ according to the scene they were stook somewhere and that's why this romantic song! πŸ˜‰ I then spoke to Sandhya and Sooraj and they told me a lot of stuff I gifted them a lot of presents, hugged them and took pictures! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Also met Bhabo, Bhabasa and Chotu!!!  πŸ˜ƒI just hope they read this and it becomes true! I wanted to share with you all as I am going crazy over it! πŸ€ͺ Lets just hope someone from DABH read's this! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm feeling envious from you..😳 You had a dream sequence of every DABH-Ians..😍

Let's hope your dream turn into reality..πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Pan mane sathe invitation aapje.. Bhuli naa Jati.. I'm your moti ben.. JiGo..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
are wah! Congratulation! Sapno mein hi sahi but you met them! πŸ˜Š
SurYa dancing in rain on the song -'tip tip barsa paani'!😍
Wow! Your dream is as beautiful and romantic as your SS!😊

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

I'm feeling envious from you..😳 You had a dream sequence of every DABH-Ians..😍

Let's hope your dream turn into reality..πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Pan mane sathe invitation aapje.. Bhuli naa Jati.. I'm your moti ben.. JiGo..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ahahha I've been jumping around like a mad woman I told my mum that we need to go India ASAP! πŸ˜† Dont worry I'll come to Gujarat first come over to yours and we shall land into dream land Day Dreaming πŸ˜‰ Our mission is to make Surya go pink with all our questions! Embarrassed πŸ˜‰Did you like my PM? πŸ˜‰
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana874

are wah! Congratulation! Sapno mein hi sahi but you met them! πŸ˜Š
SurYa dancing in rain on the song -'tip tip barsa paani'!😍
Wow! Your dream is as beautiful and romantic as your SS!😊

Awww thank youuu πŸ€— I know I was in heaven seriously I have never dreamt like this before I just want to go to sleep and dream again! 😳 Awww thanks a lot! I might have to utilise this dream into my SS for sure! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ So watch out for Tip Tip Barsa Paani special! πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hope they read ur Dream and they make it as true πŸ˜³
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh mere Sona re Sona re Sona re, sapna yeh badi khubsoorat hai na re..😍 ...what a splendourous fantabulous dream. If this ever becomes true, no doubt the best episode in DABH. I wish u meet them all in real life... Dream more for all of us...
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolmausam

Hope they read ur Dream and they make it as true πŸ˜³

I hope they do! With romance like this I think the TRP's will be out of the roof! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Oh mere Sona re Sona re Sona re, sapna yeh badi khubsoorat hai na re..😍 ...what a splendourous fantabulous dream. If this ever becomes true, no doubt the best episode in DABH. I wish u meet them all in real life... Dream more for all of us...

It was beautiful and I am glad I remembered it when I woke up! Day Dreaming It was just so perfect! i dont have words to describe it! I wish I could record it and then show you all! πŸ˜‰ It will defo be the best! ⭐️ Awww thanks a lot πŸ€— I will try tooo! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia17

I hope they do! With romance like this I think the TRP's will be out of the roof! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

How cute that would be , to see πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†