India-Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

O TERI!!!! (Page 2)

Nabigha Senior Member
Nabigha
Nabigha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Well seriously nice PR system...ufff...Sahil was a treat yo watch...cant wait to see more of him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Yup missing evil uv i like saahil too bt uv ki baat alag thi. Saahil totely opposit uv bt AK was good

WORD!!

UV ki baat hi alag thi...aise chars roz nahi bante...n i'd like to say that its was UV dat brought AK the glory n fame he is experiencing rite now...I just hope saahil only elevates it from where UV left itEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faminHavii

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Shilpoo HugYou are here .The channel and PH are both cleaver.They really know what works for them.Aur toh aur Sahil ka hometown ka naam bhi Udaypur rakh diyaLOLSony's sudden love for AK is surprising.Me too miss UVCry

oye!!!...tu agayiHug...

aur mera kya he...jaha daana dekha waha chal diyeLOLLOL...Abhi filhaal daana AK he...toh m here...ab yeh saahil pe depend karta he mein kitne din yaha tik paungi WinkLOLLOL

N yes I noticed the sudden immense love fr AK from sony...he is for now their "hukum ka ekka"LOLLOL

arryline

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nabigha

Well seriously nice PR system...ufff...Sahil was a treat yo watch...cant wait to see more of him...

hmmm...cant say much about saahil for now...he was cute is all I can say...but yes...AK ko dekh ankhon mein thand pegayiWinkLOLLOL

manv

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

hmmm...cant say much about saahil for now...he was cute is all I can say...but yes...AK ko dekh ankhon mein thand pegayiWinkLOLLOL
uv was amazing, but i feel if ak had acted in a role similar to uv he would have got type casted, and maybe we would have found him repitative
this sahil is freash and amazing

sajni786

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Loved his entry but missing too too much plus ye to pyar pahle hi ho gaya an seedhe bhag ke shaadi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ermm

Seems like its DEK part II UV changed into lovy dovy sahil Manyata  got plastic surgery and now they are going to get married and have suhagraat and bachhe ROFL

But yaar je Mnayata ne plastic surgery kyun karwai her old face was good enough
Confused

Edited by shana0127 - 08 August 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faminsajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manv

Originally posted by sajni786

uv was amazing, but i feel if ak had acted in a role similar to uv he would have got type casted, and maybe we would have found him repitative
this sahil is freash and amazing

I dont deny dat at all...UV n saahil r 2 oppo poles...n its good AK is trying his hand at various roles...but I cant ignore the fact that UV was an enigma...dat is only created once in a blue moon...he alone was able to keep audience hooked on irrespective of the story (which we all know went haywire)LOL

With dat said...I still welcome sahil n will watch him from a diff perspective...but whether or not the char can hold me...wil only depend on the characteriztion n the show's storyEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

famin-JEHAN-arryline

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Loved his entry but missing too too much plus ye to pyar pahle hi ho gaya an seedhe bhag ke shaadi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ermm

Seems like its DEK part II UV changed into lovy dovy sahil Manyata  got plastic surgery and now they are going to get married and have suhagraat and bachhe ROFL

But yaar je Mnayata ne plastic surgery kyun karwai her old face was good enough
Confused
aise suhaane khwab mat dekh re...not every story can be manveerious...n not every couple will have that magicOuch

but I agree...seedha pyar n direct shaadi is not really jelling well with me either Ouch

arryline

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index