Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: arryline

Shilpoo πŸ€—You are here .The channel and PH are both cleaver.They really know what works for them.Aur toh aur Sahil ka hometown ka naam bhi Udaypur rakh diyaπŸ˜†Sony's sudden love for AK is surprising.Me too miss UV😭

oye!!!...tu agayiπŸ€—...

aur mera kya he...jaha daana dekha waha chal diyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Abhi filhaal daana AK he...toh m here...ab yeh saahil pe depend karta he mein kitne din yaha tik paungi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

N yes I noticed the sudden immense love fr AK from sony...he is for now their "hukum ka ekka"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nabigha

Well seriously nice PR system...ufff...Sahil was a treat yo watch...cant wait to see more of him...

hmmm...cant say much about saahil for now...he was cute is all I can say...but yes...AK ko dekh ankhon mein thand pegayiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

hmmm...cant say much about saahil for now...he was cute is all I can say...but yes...AK ko dekh ankhon mein thand pegayiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

uv was amazing, but i feel if ak had acted in a role similar to uv he would have got type casted, and maybe we would have found him repitative
this sahil is freash and amazing
ShanUlas thumbnail
Loved his entry but missing too too much plus ye to pyar pahle hi ho gaya an seedhe bhag ke shaadi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€”

Seems like its DEK part II UV changed into lovy dovy sahil Manyata  got plastic surgery and now they are going to get married and have suhagraat and bachhe 🀣

But yaar je Mnayata ne plastic surgery kyun karwai her old face was good enough
πŸ˜•
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manv

uv was amazing, but i feel if ak had acted in a role similar to uv he would have got type casted, and maybe we would have found him repitative

this sahil is freash and amazing

I dont deny dat at all...UV n saahil r 2 oppo poles...n its good AK is trying his hand at various roles...but I cant ignore the fact that UV was an enigma...dat is only created once in a blue moon...he alone was able to keep audience hooked on irrespective of the story (which we all know went haywire)πŸ˜†

With dat said...I still welcome sahil n will watch him from a diff perspective...but whether or not the char can hold me...wil only depend on the characteriztion n the show's story😳
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

Loved his entry but missing too too much plus ye to pyar pahle hi ho gaya an seedhe bhag ke shaadi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€”

Seems like its DEK part II UV changed into lovy dovy sahil Manyata  got plastic surgery and now they are going to get married and have suhagraat and bachhe 🀣

πŸ˜•

aise suhaane khwab mat dekh re...not every story can be manveerious...n not every couple will have that magic

but I agree...seedha pyar n direct shaadi is not really jelling well with me either
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oye!!!...tu agayiπŸ€—...

aur mera kya he...jaha daana dekha waha chal diyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Abhi filhaal daana AK he...toh m here...ab yeh saahil pe depend karta he mein kitne din yaha tik paungi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

N yes I noticed the sudden immense love fr AK from sony...he is for now their "hukum ka ekka"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup I'm stalker over hereπŸ˜†
Catched today's episode for AK but couldn't help comparing Sahil with UV.Both are pole apart still last thursday hi toh we bade him goodbye and today it's difficult to see him as Sahil.

Go to twitter SR also said AK's entry day,surely she knows what sells,But during DEK her marketing sense had gone for a toss

Personal observation-Wasn't Sahil-Shivani hug a bit odd?
manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

πŸ˜•

u know even i loved dek and uv, but the plot was lost, nobody other than us uv fans were liking it, i feel the problem is that it iis too soon for us to let go of uv persona and manveer and adapt to saahil and his new costar
my thoughts on no romance is that they are following the concept of lm vs am not falling in love story, cmon in dek we just had politics and monash romance
atlleast this serial will not give me heartburn like dek, and monash
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

true...UV was all rajwada with his "hum" n now this saahil is all tu mein n all...totally boy next door with his mischevious attitudeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

AK is good with maintaining dat chalk n cheese diff bet uv n saahil...tho its a lill difficult for me to get adjusted with saahil...but I guess with time n AK darshan on daily basis will help...*fingers crossed*😳

yeah..AK is doing a gud job...can't believe watching a same AK...πŸ˜†
yeah it is quiet difficult bcz all of us love UV alottt...but i think we will fall in love with sahil too..as AK is playing the character and remember what he said once in DEK "is duniya main aisi koi larki nahin jo humary charm ko resist kar pai" lolll
and yeah did u noticed the city name UDAYPUR..lolll...UDAY PUR...so ab hum AK sy UDAY name bhi sun sakty hain...and for once when he said UDAY he said it in the same way he use to say in DEK...
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Havvii

Basanti i like tht scene where tht maid staring at his shirless body nd he was sharm se paani paani lmaoo loved tht scene

me too...me too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that was a treat to watch...πŸ˜†well agar UV hota tu woh kabhi sharam sy paani paani nahin hota..as we have seen him standing shirtless infront of jay...awww am i comparing JAY with a MAID??🀣 πŸ€£ but seriously i miss UV alottt..his attitude his smile his smirk and that aura of prince suits AK alottt...😳 but i think its time to move on and start loving his new character sahil...but still UV is UV...and AK did a fabulous job as UV...  

chaiye hum jitna bhi try kar len comparison humara mind kar raha hai..between UV and SAHIL...
i think ye AK ky liye aik challenge hai to prove that if he can hook up the audience as sahil as he did in DEK as UV..as we all know jitni bhi trp's thi DEK ki us ki main waja sirf UV tha..so its gonna be really very hard for AK to prove his acting skills and made us fall with sahil as he did for UV...😳
Edited by -JEHAN- - 11 years ago