Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Aate hi screen par apni shirt utaar di tune AK???ShockedShockedShocked Hai!!!! YE kya kiya??? Ladkion ke naazuk dil ka kuch toh khayal kiya hota???LOLLOL

Waise nice way of gripping the audience on the first go by the cvs...kuch nahi toh 6pks hi use karlo..."Haan Nai Toh" WinkLOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikfaminIshaAkbarNabighagodblessallxxDaydreameRxxrocker12ilvudayrasiya.ShazzieBeing-HumanHavviiRoze12Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "O TERI!!!!" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hahahaha true. Entry hote hi shirtless AK ke darshan ho gaye. Smart ppl i tell u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Humansajni786

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Hahahaha true. Entry hote hi shirtless AK ke darshan ho gaye. Smart ppl i tell u...
saahil was cute...but UV was smoking hot...I miss him CryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsFutbol_queenilvudayrasiya.Being-HumanHavvii

-JEHAN-

IF-Dazzler

-JEHAN-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
lolll...is sy achi entry aur kya ho sakti thi...awesome...lolll
i really like his character..totally opposite of UV..i laughed alot while watching his scenes.as we have saw him saying HUM and all with rajwada attitude and now this character he is using slang hum tu choro seedha tu tarak pe a gay ye tu...but thank god now we can at least see ashish daily...or pory week ashish ko nahin dekha or  jab dekha tu Day Dreaming ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikBeing-HumanHavviisajni786

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yup missing evil uv i like saahil too bt uv ki baat alag thi. Saahil totely opposit uv bt AK was good

armanmallikIshaAkbarBeing-Humansajni786

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Basanti i like tht scene where tht maid staring at his shirless body nd he was sharm se paani paani lmaoo loved tht scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-JEHAN-Being-Humansajni786

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

lolll...is sy achi entry aur kya ho sakti thi...awesome...lolll
i really like his character..totally opposite of UV..i laughed alot while watching his scenes.as we have saw him saying HUM and all with rajwada attitude and now this character he is using slang hum tu choro seedha tu tarak pe a gay ye tu...but thank god now we can at least see ashish daily...or pory week ashish ko nahin dekha or  jab dekha tu Day Dreaming ...

true...UV was all rajwada with his "hum" n now this saahil is all tu mein n all...totally boy next door with his mischevious attitudeLOLLOL...

AK is good with maintaining dat chalk n cheese diff bet uv n saahil...tho its a lill difficult for me to get adjusted with saahil...but I guess with time n AK darshan on daily basis will help...*fingers crossed*Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikIshaAkbar

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Shilpoo HugYou are here .The channel and PH are both cleaver.They really know what works for them.Aur toh aur Sahil ka hometown ka naam bhi Udaypur rakh diyaLOLSony's sudden love for AK is surprising.Me too miss UVCry

armanmallikmanvdreamyjennicesajni786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.