Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

siddhi knows now her first child is alive?? - Page 2

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Rani

Sulekha told Siddhi that her son is alive Leela. She didn't say that Richa had killed the baby so why Siddhi didn't react to the news that her elder baby is alive is very confusing.

I guess another big blooper🤢

yup i think its either blooper...or editing problems...😆🤢
lets wait and watch what tomorrow brings...but then 9th august parichay anniversary...we are watching a disgusting precap that i want to puke...🤢😡...what a gift for anniversary😡...i felt like puking on EK n her bunch of jokers face to show this disgusting scene...😡😡

i was hoping we get a beautiful scene of SiNal for anniversary😳...but what we got...richa crawling all over kunal...🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mages

yup i think its either blooper...or editing problems...😆🤢
lets wait and watch what tomorrow brings...but then 9th august parichay anniversary...we are watching a disgusting precap that i want to puke...🤢😡...what a gift for anniversary😡...i felt like puking on EK n her bunch of jokers face to show this disgusting scene...😡😡

i was hoping we get a beautiful scene of SiNal for anniversary😳...but what we got...richa crawling all over kunal...🤢

It's definitely  blooper as they didn't show any reaction from Siddhi's side when Sulekha informed her about her first child being alive. Sulekha never said that she knows that Richa killed the baby, she was just speculating. They should have shown Siddhi saying something about her elder son and worrying about him, but they just forgot to show that part. 

I would have been satisfied If they had shown her sayng to Sulekha that she want s to find out about the other Anand for sure whether or not he is alive, but they showed nothing😕

Big Blooper🤢
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

the scene didnt make sense, one side i felt siddhi didnt believe a word surekha said ie reg witcha taking other child, bec she kept saying kunal is alone and he must be needing anand. etc but other side i felt she may it was a blooper and siddhi will find out about her other son in future, 

tmrw we will know what siddhi believes etc

norzar