Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

siddhi knows now her first child is alive??

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hi , though saw the epi ..still a bit confused ConfusedLOL...sulekhaji did tell siddhi today dat her first baby wasnt still born ...nd he is alive nd richa stole him nd gave it to kunal ...right

but i am seriously confused did siddhi even hear this part of da convo ...does sherealise dat their first child is with his dad ...Confused

if she did then y did she keep saying dat i wont let anand seprate from his dad...
she was only talking abt her second child there ...
nd der wasnt any happiness on her face wen sulekhaji said dat shez a mother of two kids...
i still have a doubt dat does she know her first child is alove or not...

can anyone clarify plz...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicamomo121AnkitaKaran

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I don;t think Sulekha said anything about the first baby being with Kunal. She said her first baby was not born dead and that Richa took away the baby. She did not say that Richa gave the baby to Kunal.. I think even she does not know that part.I think siddhi now thinks richa might have killed the baby, so only the one with sulekha is alive! But then she goes to the party of AC tomorrow.. so, she might come to know that her first born is alive and is with his dadWink

Edited by hima2012 - 08 August 2012 at 11:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabica.Boss.AnkitaKaranTheBhai

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
are u sure Hima , actually was really confused on dis part...thanx for clarying though...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Yes, sulekha thinks richa took the first baby and probably killed it. Thats why she was saying that the second baby was not safe with the chopras as richa is crawling all over their place.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranstuti123

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

I don;t think Sulekha said anything about the first baby being with Kunal. She said her first baby was not born dead and that Richa took away the baby. She did not say that Richa gave the baby to Kunal.. I think even she does not know that part

Exactly ...

She may or may not find about Anand Chopra in next episode ... Better if she finds about it , and then she maybe happy that Kunal moved on in life with 1st son and a new wife...Otherwise it will be just heartbreak...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I do not think siddhi will come to know about his first child that he is with his dad. Otherwise there want be any parents trap track. She will think richa might hv killed the baby. And kunal has moved on in life with richa as we all saw in the prcap richa cleaning kunal face. And she even see everyone happy there enjoying the party.

arabica

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

hi , though saw the epi ..still a bit confused ConfusedLOL...sulekhaji did tell siddhi today dat her first baby wasnt still born ...nd he is alive nd richa stole him nd gave it to kunal ...right

but i am seriously confused did siddhi even hear this part of da convo ...does sherealise dat their first child is with his dad ...Confused

if she did then y did she keep saying dat i wont let anand seprate from his dad...
she was only talking abt her second child there ...
nd der wasnt any happiness on her face wen sulekhaji said dat shez a mother of two kids...
i still have a doubt dat does she know her first child is alove or not...

can anyone clarify plz...

Shruti - Sulekha never said that Richa might have killed the baby. Even If she assumed that Richa killed it, she didn't know for sure right? So why not try to find out about the baby? Why didn't Siddhi show curiosity about finding the wareabouts of the fisrt baby? 

You are right as If she ignore that part of the information that her first child might still be alive and well and only was shown worried about the Anand Jr. and not the older oneConfused .

Another big blooper from parichay CVsDead
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
i hope she finds out about anand C...but i don't think she knows abt it...lets wait and watch whether she meets her elder son...but i think more than for her son...she came for her love and husband...and got the shock of her life seeing her wrap around richa's filthy arms...Angry

the precap was disgusting

Sinal_Devakshi

Go to top