India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

nani's school

jessi14315 Senior Member
jessi14315
jessi14315

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
meeti too got admission in nani's school. . wow. . cv's you are great. . :( no wonder she asked ichcha rudely about dad. . meeti now you too in hate list. .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ichhveeRishrabh

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
They have managed to turn everyone against Ichcha already, but the cherry on the cake is meethi turning towards nani :-) you got to love nani, and wonder how years of good upbringing of jogi to Mukta and damini to meethi gets wiped off with 5 minutes of nani talk!

And the numb skulls jogi Ichcha damini and kanha still would not feel the need to put the facts straight, becoz it wd be emotional toll on meethi. So what's happening to her now?

I felt meethi wd try to understand Ichcha with this episode, but she hates her more and she thinks nani and Mukta are her saviour! Kudos to cvs! Just when you think may be something good will happen, worst possible takes place.

No wonder ppl like kya hua Tera vada more than this crap and watch uttaran next day afternoon.

jessi14315Jenishazz

Jenishazz Goldie
Jenishazz
Jenishazz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Even I thought the same.  I thought that after going to jail, she'll realise her fault and be gentle to her mom. And here she hates her mom all the more.   Are all the younger generation people(Yuvi, Meethi, and Mukta) going to be negative except Aman???ConfusedConfusedConfused But I expected the other way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRJKiMahakaali

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
All I expect from this torture festival is meethi to realize her moms sacrifices and be with her. And then whole world could still be the same, torturing the two of them and they sacrificing until they are dead.
I cannot digest the fact that meethi and Ichcha are not bonded

poobalajessi14315

--Ishani-- Goldie
--Ishani--
--Ishani--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
actually cvs want to increase guilt feeling of meethi which she will later have because of behaving so badly with ichcha...guess later when someone will kindly tell her the truth she will be very much attached to ichcha...
Twinkie_Star IF-Dazzler
Twinkie_Star
Twinkie_Star

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
By the time cv's show meethia nd muktha realising their fault, viewers will loose interest to see those.

jessi14315ichhvee

--Ishani-- Goldie
--Ishani--
--Ishani--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lemna_02

By the time cv's show meethia nd muktha realising their fault, viewers will loose interest to see those.
yeah!! that's what am afraid of!! their purana habit of dragging has to change for good!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRJKiMahakaali

saminak12 Senior Member
saminak12
saminak12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Jim's school ki nani jaisi principal ho that school doesn't need dumb teacher like Jodi takhur iccha and damini. Nani akeli. Enough hai iccha ki life ko destroy Karne kai liye. I will like many others started to watch this stud show the day iccha knows how to tell the truth to her daughters. It's matter of her children . It's not about her anymore. Who is she hiding the truth from . She was already punished . This time she need to open up . The day she speak up reveal nanis true identity to everyone that day I will watch the show again. I want aman and meethi and her son to help her and destroy Mukta and nani. I want Mukta to feel ashamed . 

Go to top