Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Awesome Last Segment & Precap (Page 2)

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Camryne

Ok after be disapointed to see that yresterday precap was just a dream I have much hope about this precap, can't wait ^_^

yeah firstly i was disappointed too that yesterdays precap was only dream but i would have been MUCH MORE disappointed if they did not meet at all today.. at least in the end he saw her and raced after her LOL so then i was happy, i think the way he stopped the auto and said pankhuri was totally more adorable than pankhuri's dream ! Wink

Yep, i can't wait for tomorrows epi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachi

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Ok after be disapointed to see that yresterday precap was just a dream I have much hope about this precap, can't wait ^_^

yeah firstly i was disappointed too that yesterdays precap was only dream but i would have been MUCH MORE disappointed if they did not meet at all today.. at least in the end he saw her and raced after her LOL so then i was happy, i think the way he stopped the auto and said pankhuri was totally more adorable than pankhuri's dream ! Wink

same here i cant wait for the episode it is so interestingBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Camryneashish.sachi

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

wouldn't it be just good to see avantu's expressions if she sees Adi-Pankhu together on the bike ! LOL 

Camryneashish.sachi

Camryne Senior Member
Camryne
Camryne

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

So true it was sooo sweet when Adi stopped the auto and the moto scene was so cute. Let's hope "Hitler like" Avantika will not screw everything tomorow "WE WANTROMANCE"

ashish.sachi

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

wouldn't it be just good to see avantu's expressions if she sees Adi-Pankhu together on the bike ! LOL 

i would love to see latiks's expressions she said she did not care but now she will when she will see here would to be fiance romancing with his ex fianceLOL

ashish.sachi

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

So true it was sooo sweet when Adi stopped the auto and the moto scene was so cute. Let's hope "Hitler like" Avantika will not screw everything tomorow "WE WANTROMANCE"

Yeah exactly, I was on cloud nine the whole time Day Dreaming I think i replayed the precap so many times that my laptop stopped responding to me and froze seeing PaYa/AdHuri together Wink LOL 
@bold yes <3 it has already started happening, more sweet moments on its way Embarrassed

Camryneashish.sachi

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

i would love to see latiks's expressions she said she did not care but now she will when she will see here would to be fiance romancing with his ex fianceLOL

oh yeah, oops forgot latika even exists ! LOL just that adi is always going on about pankhu, i almost forgot that latika is supposed to be his *so-called-wife* LOL
but yes indeed, the spoilt girl will burn in jealousy, of course she cares-they all say, they dont care but obviously this care is soemthing different..  and then she'll call her darling avantu aunty haha 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 08 August 2012 at 5:36pm

ashish.sachi

Camryne Senior Member
Camryne
Camryne

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
OMG I totally forgot Latika. For sure it'll be awesome to see her face. BTW do we have to sign a petition for Pankhuri stop to wear this salwars suits in different colors? I'm sickof it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_Panusha.cochinashish.sachi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index