Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire12345678 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

wouldn't it be just good to see avantu's expressions if she sees Adi-Pankhu together on the bike ! πŸ˜† 

i would love to see latiks's expressions she said she did not care but now she will when she will see here would to be fiance romancing with his ex fianceπŸ˜†
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Camryne

So true it was sooo sweet when Adi stopped the auto and the moto scene was so cute. Let's hope "Hitler like" Avantika will not screw everything tomorow "WE WANTROMANCE"

Yeah exactly, I was on cloud nine the whole time πŸ˜ I think i replayed the precap so many times that my laptop stopped responding to me and froze seeing PaYa/AdHuri together πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
@bold yes <3 it has already started happening, more sweet moments on its way πŸ˜³
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

i would love to see latiks's expressions she said she did not care but now she will when she will see here would to be fiance romancing with his ex fianceπŸ˜†

oh yeah, oops forgot latika even exists ! πŸ˜† just that adi is always going on about pankhu, i almost forgot that latika is supposed to be his *so-called-wife* πŸ˜†
but yes indeed, the spoilt girl will burn in jealousy, of course she cares-they all say, they dont care but obviously this care is soemthing different..  and then she'll call her darling avantu aunty haha 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG I totally forgot Latika. For sure it'll be awesome to see her face. BTW do we have to sign a petition for Pankhuri stop to wear this salwars suits in different colors? I'm sickof it
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Camryne

OMG I totally forgot Latika. For sure it'll be awesome to see her face. BTW do we have to sign a petition for Pankhuri stop to wear this salwars suits in different colors? I'm sickof it

Yeah ..latika will eventually meet pankhuri.. and i hope it's none other than Adi who introduces pankhuri to latika.. πŸ˜›
@red - πŸ˜† good idea, i think we should start one, i'm tired of it too. 🀒 i hope Adi seriously takes her for major shopping spree ! πŸ˜³ 

Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah ..latika will eventually meet pankhuri.. and i hope it's none other than Adi who introduces pankhuri to latika.. πŸ˜›
@red - πŸ˜† good idea, i think we should start one, i'm tired of it too. 🀒 i hope Adi seriously takes her for major shopping spree ! πŸ˜³ 

I love the idea of the shopping spree. Let's hope that after her wedding she'll dress fancy sarees and drop this cheap country girl styleπŸ˜‰
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome precap...and Pankhuri's smile when she saw Adi was sooo cute
Poojaa_P thumbnail
lolz we are still going on about the precap.. thats how amazing the precap was and now eagerly waiting for today's epi ! 
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BTW do we have to sign a petition for Pankhuri stop to wear this salwars suits in different colors? I'm sickof it

^^ I too hate this same type of dresses and almost all days she wear a green salwar
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have only seen first part
now im super exicted to see the 2nd part!!!