Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Totally agree..
I loved the way he stopped the auto, and precap was awesome..
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
For me the best part was when Pankhuri saw Aditya she couldn't stop smiling it proved how happy she was to see him Edited by halifax004 - 11 years ago
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: halifax004

For me the best part was when Pankhuri saw Aditya she couldn't stop smiling it proved how happy she was to see him

I agree, haha yeahhh that 1000watts smile *omg-aditiya Ji I-can't-believe-it's-you-in-front-of-me* 

*btw i love your display pic ! Ian sommerhalder <3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vampire12345678 thumbnail
the precap was awesome i cant wait for tommorows episode
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok after be disapointed to see that yresterday precap was just a dream I have much hope about this precap, can't wait ^_^
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Camryne

Ok after be disapointed to see that yresterday precap was just a dream I have much hope about this precap, can't wait ^_^

yeah firstly i was disappointed too that yesterdays precap was only dream but i would have been MUCH MORE disappointed if they did not meet at all today.. at least in the end he saw her and raced after her ๐Ÿ˜† so then i was happy, i think the way he stopped the auto and said pankhuri was totally more adorable than pankhuri's dream ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yep, i can't wait for tomorrows epi 
vampire12345678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

yeah firstly i was disappointed too that yesterdays precap was only dream but i would have been MUCH MORE disappointed if they did not meet at all today.. at least in the end he saw her and raced after her ๐Ÿ˜† so then i was happy, i think the way he stopped the auto and said pankhuri was totally more adorable than pankhuri's dream ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

same here i cant wait for the episode it is so interesting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

same here i cant wait for the episode it is so interesting๐Ÿ˜ƒ

wouldn't it be just good to see avantu's expressions if she sees Adi-Pankhu together on the bike ! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

So true it was sooo sweet when Adi stopped the auto and the moto scene was so cute. Let's hope "Hitler like" Avantika will not screw everything tomorow "WE WANTROMANCE"