cvs do not think of the viewers.. if they did then arvi will not be splitting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m_masti

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

I really hope that doesn't happen. Ekta just loves showing the hero/heroine marrying other and then coming back together to marry each other and then there's all this other crap like how the hero/heroine had a child with their other spouse and all this nonsense. And running away from the mandap is never a good thing. That will only make Arjun and Purvi look selfish and shameless. 

The guy who plays Inspector Rane hasn't impressed me at all with his acting. If he's going to be in the show longer, then he should really try to do better. Why is Ekta bringing in new characters when some of the old ones hardly get enough screen space (Vandu, Sachin, etc.)?

i remember Manav Archana ran from mandaps...and realized they cannot marry someone else whe they love each other...
and i see everything is getting repeated for ArVi whatever ArMan went thru...if at all ekta wants to put 2 shaadi scenes then ...so i feel even Arjun will runaway from Ovi mandap and Purvi from sameer mandap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

No one who is shot twice and admitted to hospital would be released as soon as he regains conscciousness...Gun shot wounds take time to heal especially infections are possible to happen..Plus considering  recovering from  the blood loss.  How many days was he there in Karanjkar home? a day and than he is walking to some temple as auto can't be found until some point...Grrr moment

I have no comments on Arjun-Purvi or ArMan or Sameer-Purvi etc.

I hope Sameer is TDH Jaywant Rane and brings some twist to the story.

I felt like some how Balan knows Manav is Lalla Vishnu's father ...Something tells me from watching today's episode..

archana and manav were in the same clothes from janmashtami episode to arjun release...arjun got shot janmashtami next day and end of the day he was discharged from hospital, next day morning within 24-36 hours he is walking...we should send PR doctors to UK to cure players injured in Olympics...

me too somehow felt that Balan suspected something from varsha's behavior and said to manav 'think it as your son'

Edited by m_masti - 08 August 2012 at 10:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dabulls23

Go to top