Pavitra Rishta

what cvs think of viewers

m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't understand what CVs think about viewers regarding medical things...

how can arjun walk in 1 day when he was shot on leg(knee)...and in the garage scene arjun was walking properly without any support...

and from the time i read the topic Purvi-Rane...now there is no hope of ArVi rishtha will be good...

hope they will not show rane is jayvanth's son and came to take revenge on archu...

i am going to stop watching the show if CVs separate ArVi like ArMan...there is no point in watching this show it totally gives wrong message...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_masti thumbnail
atleast in ArMan they never let archu or manav to marry someone else ...

but when it is coming to ArVi the news is like Arjun-Ovi and Purvi-Sameer will get married...this is like not at all acceptable...why arjun has to sacrifies everything for purvi and prove himself when fate is written to marry ovi...

may be purvi will do this to get soham to the family, but still it is not acceptable...
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: m_masti

atleast in ArMan they never let archu or manav to marry someone else ...

but when it is coming to ArVi the news is like Arjun-Ovi and Purvi-Sameer will get married...this is like not at all acceptable...why arjun has to sacrifies everything for purvi and prove himself when fate is written to marry ovi...

may be purvi will do this to get soham to the family, but still it is not acceptable...

I don't think Purvi and Sameer will get married . I think Arjun and Ovi will get married (If the article is at all true) .
 And I don't think the CVs realise their show is still running thanks to the fans and viewers so the least they can do is show us want we want ðŸ˜•
m_masti thumbnail
if purvi doesn't get married to sameer then why arjun will get married to ovi...arjun loves purvi alot and proved it he can do anything for her...

somehow from today's episode i felt...everyone will blame purvi for spending night with goons...and all these sanskari families doesn't want arjun-purvi get married...so arjun might go to mandap with ovi and then varsha will tell the truth that purvi and soham are sis-bro and purvi is pure...then arjun runaway from mandap goes to purvi
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
I really hope that doesn't happen. Ekta just loves showing the hero/heroine marrying other and then coming back together to marry each other and then there's all this other crap like how the hero/heroine had a child with their other spouse and all this nonsense. And running away from the mandap is never a good thing. That will only make Arjun and Purvi look selfish and shameless. 

The guy who plays Inspector Rane hasn't impressed me at all with his acting. If he's going to be in the show longer, then he should really try to do better. Why is Ekta bringing in new characters when some of the old ones hardly get enough screen space (Vandu, Sachin, etc.)?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No one who is shot twice and admitted to hospital would be released as soon as he regains conscciousness...Gun shot wounds take time to heal especially infections are possible to happen..Plus considering  recovering from  the blood loss.  How many days was he there in Karanjkar home? a day and than he is walking to some temple as auto can't be found until some point...Grrr moment

I have no comments on Arjun-Purvi or ArMan or Sameer-Purvi etc.

I hope Sameer is TDH Jaywant Rane and brings some twist to the story.

I felt like some how Balan knows Manav is Lalla Vishnu's father ...Something tells me from watching today's episode..

KatRulz thumbnail
EKta kapoor didn't think  even abt her dream project BALH.Sepration happen b/w lead pair of  BalH.Toh PR kya cheez hai uske liye.She never thinks of fans.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Bade Acche Lagte Hai is already suffering a little. It won't be long till Ekta's dream project shatters as well. Serves her right for all the crap she's producing now in her other shows ðŸ˜ˆ. 
ifrini thumbnail
cvs do not think of the viewers.. if they did then arvi will not be splitting
m_masti thumbnail
Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

I really hope that doesn't happen. Ekta just loves showing the hero/heroine marrying other and then coming back together to marry each other and then there's all this other crap like how the hero/heroine had a child with their other spouse and all this nonsense. And running away from the mandap is never a good thing. That will only make Arjun and Purvi look selfish and shameless. 

The guy who plays Inspector Rane hasn't impressed me at all with his acting. If he's going to be in the show longer, then he should really try to do better. Why is Ekta bringing in new characters when some of the old ones hardly get enough screen space (Vandu, Sachin, etc.)?

i remember Manav Archana ran from mandaps...and realized they cannot marry someone else whe they love each other...
and i see everything is getting repeated for ArVi whatever ArMan went thru...if at all ekta wants to put 2 shaadi scenes then ...so i feel even Arjun will runaway from Ovi mandap and Purvi from sameer mandap