Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

| Love , Exist Or Just A Myth | (Page 7)

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Today's generation implement newton's 3rd law.. For every action, there is equal n opposite reaction.Love is lost by such practices.I hope someone proves newton wrong there and then definitely people will say that true love is no more a myth, it does exist
Smile

@Bold - The only thing i feel like acquiring these days is skill  to shoo off free advisersLOL.

Sara WTH Tongue

It has not even been 48 hours since we invalidated Sir Newton's Law of Gravity ..And you want us to dismiss his 3rd so soon ? LOL Haha Alright let's give that a burl ...Um ..Let's assume you say LIKE me ..LOL hahaha ..Aww ..Yeah that ..And I reply back saying YES ..I LIKE ya too..LOL <<  See the reaction is equal ..But not the opposite LOL ..Hurray  ...Score again Party There we invaildate the 3rd LAW too LOL
Congratulations again ...Smile Sheesh! We are some outstandingly genius people blathering on here LOL
@ Bold Blue :  Excuse me LOL Are ya on about me ? Hahaha ..No that's some horrendous prejudice you got there LOL ..Imma charge ya for all my quirky advise ..The fees is mighty ..You might feel slugged ..But yeah ..Great things / thoughts never COME for free .. Or do they ? Tongue
Haha ..I ll Email ya my fees structure soon  ...The great news is I might offer ya some discount too
LOL  <<Kidding
@ The Topic : Huh! No LOVE can't be a myth as it happens everyday ..across the world to many poor souls ...Like ME ..and many amongst us ..Tongue Trust me ...Please ..

@Bold
   -   Let me explore his 1st as well  [ref -An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. ]     Daydreamers  head stays in his own la la land of delusion and remains so  unless  slammed with reality check. And  there is no need of invalidating this one...LOL

@Bold  -  Just found  i already got that skill inbuilt but have to work on art of  fixing
whippersnappersBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mast_katrina

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

@Bold
   -   Let me explore his 1st as well  [ref -An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. ]     Daydreamers  head stays in his own la la land of delusion and remains so  unless  slammed with reality check. And  there is no need of invalidating this one...LOL

@Bold  -  Just found  i already got that skill inbuilt but have to work on art of  fixing
whippersnappersBig smile

Sara  Ouch

Explore what ? Sheesh! Tongue Oh! Haha ..Laws you mean .. Haha you are just smart like that ..

@ RED :  Aww ..Haha ..Allow me  to invalidate that too LOL  ...I sold my brains 3 days ago .to pay for my Electricity bills LOL So that I can get online and  talk to you Tongue So it moved from it's original place at my discretion Tongue Not cause you slammed it with whatever the reality was ..LOL

I don't understand why are you so Jealous of US LOL ..I mean You and ME ..Haha ..You shoulda rejoiced ..Stomped and swirled ..Cause we made history Ouch

@ Purple :  << Haha I so LOVE that color ..Muaah!  Tongue  Yeah ..Looks like we are having a real fruitful conversation here ..See you found out something really very interesting about you Tongue Haha Congratulation again Big smile ... I know ..I know ...You ll find out many more things about you and even about me ..i mean US .. In the days to come LOL

Amen ! Tongue

Mast_katrina

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

@Bold

whippersnappersBig smile
[/QUOTE]

Sara  Ouch

Explore what ? Sheesh! Tongue Oh! Haha ..Laws you mean .. Haha you are just smart like that ..

@ RED :  Aww ..Haha ..Allow me  to invalidate that too LOL  ...I sold my brains 3 days ago .to pay for my Electricity bills LOL So that I can get online and  talk to you Tongue So it moved from it's original place at my discretion Tongue Not cause you slammed it with whatever the reality was ..LOL

I don't understand why are you so Jealous of US LOL ..I mean You and ME ..Haha ..You shoulda rejoiced ..Stomped and swirled ..Cause we made history Ouch

@ Purple :  << Haha I so LOVE that color ..Muaah!  Tongue  Yeah ..Looks like we are having a real fruitful conversation here ..See you found out something really very interesting about you Tongue Haha Congratulation again Big smile ... I know ..I know ...You ll find out many more things about you and even about me ..i mean US .. In the days to come LOL

Amen ! Tongue [/QUOTE]

Are u sure?. Did you really get yr brains back??? Doesn't look like.ShockedLOL  I think it must be lying somewhere in dust ...go get it or you don't want to admit  this reality either...oh i forgot u luv to live in ur lala aka delusional land.Yah thats where u will make historyStar

@Bold  -  wow.. what a feminine choice of color bz every girl luv that color ,so do you.LOL
And Yes I hope you will admit the reality soon of ur missing brain...yah in the days to comeBig smile

Mast_katrina

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Are u sure?. Did you really get yr brains back??? Doesn't look like.ShockedLOL  I think it must be lying somewhere in dust ...go get it or you don't want to admit  this reality either...oh i forgot u luv to live in ur lala aka delusional land.Yah thats where u will make historyStar

@Bold  -  wow.. what a feminine choice of color bz every girl luv that color ,so do you.LOL
And Yes I hope you will admit the reality soon of ur missing brain...yah in the days to comeBig smile
[/QUOTE]

Sara  ... Ouch Stop mocking this poor soul ..Would you ? Cry

@ Red : No I can't get back something that I sold  ...Much like my Liver that I sold in last May LOL And a kidney too ..huh!  ..Now I have my heart for sell ...Would you like to buy that ? Tongue Many are bidding but I might hand that over to you for a special discounted price LOL Hahaha .Yeah ..Gotta buy burgers and toys with that money Tongue

@ Purple:  True that ..I liked purple cause its feminine ...Opposites always attract ..Hahaha ..Yeah that too is a law ..Can you invalidate that LOL I bet not LOL Hmm ..I so wish you were a Girl too Ouch Haha ..But how could you be so darn sure that I'm a Girl ? Big smile I mean this is stupefying LOL
I must confirm this notion of yours ..I hope I find my lost Birth Certificate soon LOL ...Don't be shocked if i turn out to be a Guy Ouch Will you stop debating with me then ? huh! Ouch

I admit ..I admit ... Blushing that I I'm missing on something ..Haha .May be its indeed the Brains LOL Apart from your posts that I miss when I ain't online Ouch

@ The Topic :  Hahaha ..This is turning out to be a real indulging debate ...And I'm discovering many more previously cryptic aspects of LOVE ...Yeah ..It does exist ...I and Sara are the living proofs of that Ouch ...In fact everyone here is ..All Lovely people ..Love yall Blushing

LOL

Mast_katrina

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Sara  ... Ouch Stop mocking this poor soul ..Would you ? Cry
 @ Red : No I can't get back something that I sold  ...Much like my Liver that I sold in last May LOL And a kidney too ..huh!  ..Now I have my heart for sell ...Would you like to buy that ? Tongue Many are bidding but I might hand that over to you for a special discounted price LOL Hahaha .Yeah ..Gotta buy burgers and toys with that money Tongue
@ Purple:  True that ..I liked purple cause its feminine ...Opposites always attract ..Hahaha ..Yeah that too is a law ..Can you invalidate that LOL I bet not LOL Hmm ..I so wish you were a Girl too Ouch Haha ..But how could you be so darn sure that I'm a Girl ? Big smile I mean this is stupefying LOL
I must confirm this notion of yours ..I hope I find my lost Birth Certificate soonLOL  ...Don't be shocked if i turn out to be a Guy Ouch Will you stop debating with me then ? huh! Ouch
 I admit ..I admit ... Blushing that I I'm missing on something ..Haha .May be its indeed the Brains LOL Apart from your posts that I miss when I ain't online Ouch
 @ The Topic :  Hahaha ..This is turning out to be a real indulging debate ...And I'm discovering many more previously cryptic aspects of LOVE ...Yeah ..It does exist ...I and Sara are the living proofs of that Ouch ...In fact everyone here is ..All Lovely people ..Love yall Blushing[/QUOTE]

@ Bold - There is no other sane way to deal with poor soul
ConfusedLOL
@Bold -  Poor themOuch Sigh Pity them Cry
@ Bold -  Now that's really required to find ur real identity LOL

Mast_katrina

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

ConfusedLOL

Sara Tongue

@ Red:  That sane way is more insane than all the insane ways I have ever known .. You better deal with me in an insane way ...Yeah ..Yeah ..Come on ..Grapple with me ..Kick and punch me ..Peel my fake glowing skin off my sweet flesh ..with your razor sharp nails  Ouch ...Punish this poor soul for being rich ..Ouch ..Hahaha ..Yeah ..I'm rich again ..LOL After that thrilling Russian Roulette game I won a short while ago.. LOL ..Money and You just refuse to leave my poor mind LOL

@ Blue: Haha ..Aww ..So Like me you too can sense your victory now ..Big smile Bonzer ...But you just need to up the ante by a few ...and you ll be there ..LOL Remember  the most coveted heart is  on stake ..BID Higher ..and clinch it  .Hahaha ...I so wish you emerge the winner Ouch ..Hm..I too feel for those who would lose it  Cry ..Yeah ..Yeah .. I'm sorry everyone but I have only one heart ...and there could be only one winner Cry ...Come ..Let's hug and  cry together ...and mourn their loss.. Hug  Tongue

@ The Topic:  Um ..What was the topic again ? Wait ..Let me scroll up and read that Tongue ..Aww Haha .Yeah LOVE ..<< My favorite ..LOL ..Yeah So LOVE it is ...The most wonderful,Divine (Sometime even Evil) and amazing feeling only a lucky few can get ...It exists ..Yeah it does ..I can ascertain that .yet again Tongue

Mast_katrina

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

ConfusedLOL

Sara Tongue

@ Red:  That sane way is more insane than all the insane ways I have ever known .. You better deal with me in an insane way ...Yeah ..Yeah ..Come on ..Grapple with me ..Kick and punch me ..Peel my fake glowing skin off my sweet flesh ..with your razor sharp nails  Ouch ...Punish this poor soul for being rich ..Ouch ..Hahaha ..Yeah ..I'm rich again ..LOL After that thrilling Russian Roulette game I won a short while ago.. LOL ..Money and You just refuse to leave my poor mind LOL
@ Blue: Haha ..Aww ..So Like me you too can sense your victory now ..Big smile Bonzer ...But you just need to up the ante by a few ...and you ll be there ..LOL Remember  the most coveted heart is  on stake ..BID Higher ..and clinch it  .Hahaha ...I so wish you emerge the winner Ouch ..Hm..I too feel for those who would lose it  Cry ..Yeah ..Yeah .. I'm sorry everyone but I have only one heart ...and there could be only one winner Cry ...Come ..Let's hug and  cry together ...and mourn their loss.. Hug  Tongue
 @ The Topic:  Um ..What was the topic again ? Wait ..Let me scroll up and read that Tongue ..Aww Haha .Yeah LOVE ..<< My favorite ..LOL ..Yeah So LOVE it is ...The most wonderful,Divine (Sometime even Evil) and amazing feeling only a lucky few can get ...It exists ..Yeah it does ..I can ascertain that .yet again Tongue

@Bold -  I agree here, gotta use insane ways to deal with  this insane soul.  How could there be sane way for distorted mindsWacko
@Bold -  Thats what ur poor soul needs the mostLOL
@Bold - Another sign of loosing mind OuchBig smile

Edited by sarasingh86 - 01 October 2012 at 12:20pm
Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Tongue

@Bold -  I agree here, gotta use insane ways to deal with  this insane soul.  How could there be sane way for distorted mindsWacko
@Bold -  Thats what ur poor soul needs the mostLOL
@Bold - Another sign of loosing mind OuchBig smile

Sara Evil Smile

@ Red:  Haha ..Alright ..I'm ready for ya now ...Come on you beaut thing ..Show me your muscle power now ..Um ..Let's start with ARM Wrestling Big smile  <<<< And then grapple as you lose in that ..Oh But wait ..Lets first set the rules ...Is Biting Allowed too ? Tongue

@ Purple:  Haha ..I ain't afraid of getting kicked LOL I have been kicked all over many times ..Aww ..Still remember that Female Cop who kicked me in the ..Well ..Cough cough !!  ..She was truly  a dab hand at that Tongue

@ Brown:  And who is to be blame stormed here ? Who wamde me lose my mind ? Eh ! ? I was never like this before ..Everyone around here always believed I ll be the next Einstein / Galileo  <<< Who keeps finding newer brighter stars ..Haha ..Much the same way I found ya on here LOL

@ The Topic:
Love was a Myth before I fell in LOVE ...and it ll become a myth again when I'm gone Ouch ..Huh! I must hang in here ...To help the LOVE prevail in this world...I just don't want people to stop believing in LOVE ..just yet ..Um..In fact  NEVER ..Tongue

Go to top