Debate Mansion

| Love , Exist Or Just A Myth | (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Mast_katrina

Mast_katrina

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

what is Love ? It is just infatuation or something very deep . Is it about connection with person or its just attraction toward unknownConfused. I have no experience. But when i see around i feel - "Its not like the movies" . It requires lot of patience, unconditional support  and accepting others with flaws. Its about   when life sees ups n downs, you still stick  together  So  talking about if  love exist, it do exist  but not like the movies...or may be somewhere such love exist...its to complex and depends what definition  one has for love

edit

Edited by Mast_katrina - 08 October 2012 at 9:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| Love , Exist Or Just A Myth | (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

what is Love ? It is just infatuation or something very deep . Is it about connection with person or its just attraction toward unknownConfused. I have no experience. But when i see around i feel - "Its not like the movies" . It requires lot of patience, unconditional support  and accepting others with flaws. Its about   when life sees ups n downs, you still stick  together  So  talking about if  love exist, it do exist  but not like the movies...or may be somewhere such love exist...its to complex and depends what definition  one has for love

Sara Smile

Nice thinking ridgy didge! ..Smile

Pretty abstruse the LOVE is ..huh! ..Sometimes I think the chemistry is to be blamed here..the
chemicals that flow in one's brains that make em believe they LOVE someone ...someone who is actually pretty ordinary but still seems like the most amazing person under the SUN ..LOL

But what the hell causes one to FALL in LOVE ? FALL ? Hahahaha.. Is Gravity to be blamed here? Gravity causes all falls...Yeah..Sir Newton Said so ...But I bet Gravity ain't responsible for people FALLING in LOVE ...Do you agree? ..Haha I bet you do LOL WOW Big smile..Did I just prove Sir Newton wrong ? Blushing ..Hahaha..Aww.. I knew it ..I knew I could do so one day ..All thanks to you for your POST ..We just made history here Party ..Congratulations to us..

True that ..Its all about experiencing things .Even those things that don't exist ..LOL
Its high time you acquired some experience..Are you prepared for that ? Just Fall in LOVE I say.. Big smile The LOVE is missing you  Tongue

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mast_katrina

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

u write like Nostradamus quatrine , difficult to understand.Confused

Katrina LOL

@ Bold : Excuse ME   LOL...Are you trying to say you LIKED my posts even without understanding them? Cheeky you.. LOL

I know you understand everything ..Ouch And if you really don't ..I ll help ya understand that if I myself understand what I write that is Tongue

And what is in your DP ? The X-Ray image of my lungs ? LOL

True that .I were Nostradamus Quatrine in one of my past lives Blushing & I had predicted your arrival on IF

Its weird how I feel I have been waiting for ya to come to DM / IF since even before IF came into existence Tongue

@ The Topic  : I would better write a line or two from a song that I like Tongue " Whats LOVE got to do...Got to do with it ...Dancing ..Whats LOVE ..but a Second hand Emotion"  Dancing

sarasingh86

IF-Rockerz

sarasingh86

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Sara Smile

Nice thinking ridgy didge! ..Smile

Pretty abstruse the LOVE is ..huh! ..Sometimes I think the chemistry is to be blamed here..the
chemicals that flow in one's brains that make em believe they LOVE someone ...someone who is actually pretty ordinary but still seems like the most amazing person under the SUN ..LOL

But what the hell causes one to FALL in LOVE ? FALL ? Hahahaha.. Is Gravity to be blamed here? Gravity causes all falls...Yeah..Sir Newton Said so ...But I bet Gravity ain't responsible for people FALLING in LOVE ...Do you agree? ..Haha I bet you do LOL WOW Big smile..Did I just prove Sir Newton wrong ? Blushing ..Hahaha..Aww.. I knew it ..I knew I could do so one day ..All thanks to you for your POST ..We just made history here Party ..Congratulations to us..

True that ..Its all about experiencing things .Even those things that don't exist ..LOL
Its high time you acquired some experience..Are you prepared for that ? Just Fall in LOVE I say.. Big smile The LOVE is missing you  Tongue

Today's generation implement newton's 3rd law.. For every action, there is equal n opposite reaction.Love is lost by such practices.I hope someone proves newton wrong there and then definitely people will say that true love is no more a myth, it does exist
Smile

@Bold - The only thing i feel like acquiring these days is skill  to shoo off free advisersLOL.

Vintage.Wine

vampire_diaries

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mast_katrina

Mast_katrina

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Katrina LOL

@ Bold : Excuse ME   LOL...Are you trying to say you LIKED my posts even without understanding them? Cheeky you.. LOL

I know you understand everything ..Ouch And if you really don't ..I ll help ya understand that if I myself understand what I write that is Tongue

And what is in your DP ? The X-Ray image of my lungs ? LOL

True that .I were Nostradamus Quatrine in one of my past lives Blushing & I had predicted your arrival on IF

Its weird how I feel I have been waiting for ya to come to DM / IF since even before IF came into existence Tongue

@ The Topic  : I would better write a line or two from a song that I like Tongue " Whats LOVE got to do...Got to do with it ...Dancing ..Whats LOVE ..but a Second hand Emotion"  Dancing

edit

Edited by Mast_katrina - 08 October 2012 at 9:12am

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Well, u seems to be well informed personWink.I wish you would help me to understand your quatrine. infact i have many confusion about u(some of u will not like to discuss in public forum)."Does it make sense to u" ?

katrina Ouch

No one is as confused about me more than myself LOL I don't think I ll be able to help either of us get rid of our confused state of mind and bring sanity back to our ramshackle brains LOL I bet we have embarked the same confused and directionless vessel that carries many confused passengers who hope to sail through the mighty ocean of confusion and reach some sane cozy shore some day LOL

Well informed and me? Hahahaha LOL What information could you garner from the gibberish that I typed on here ? LOL I couldn't see none ..

Yeah it makes sense to me ..This is a public forum so we obviously can't jabber about our confusions ..I suggest you speak softly ..I mean whisper in my confused ears and I might start to reminisce and blurt out  things abruptly.  If you can engender in sense in me LOL

@ The Topic :  Yeah Love does exist ..But it unfortunately has no shape that's visible to anyone of us ...Its the state of mind one lives in ..A perpetual state of anesthesia I might say ...where they consider their lover the WORLD LOL

Mast_katrina

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Today's generation implement newton's 3rd law.. For every action, there is equal n opposite reaction.Love is lost by such practices.I hope someone proves newton wrong there and then definitely people will say that true love is no more a myth, it does exist
Smile

@Bold - The only thing i feel like acquiring these days is skill  to shoo off free advisersLOL.

Sara WTH Tongue

It has not even been 48 hours since we invalidated Sir Newton's Law of Gravity ..And you want us to dismiss his 3rd so soon ? LOL Haha Alright let's give that a burl ...Um ..Let's assume you say LIKE me ..LOL hahaha ..Aww ..Yeah that ..And I reply back saying YES ..I LIKE ya too..LOL <<  See the reaction is equal ..But not the opposite LOL ..Hurray  ...Score again Party There we invaildate the 3rd LAW too LOL
Congratulations again ...Smile Sheesh! We are some outstandingly genius people blathering on here LOL

@ Bold Blue :  Excuse me LOL Are ya on about me ? Hahaha ..No that's some horrendous prejudice you got there LOL ..Imma charge ya for all my quirky advise ..The fees is mighty ..You might feel slugged ..But yeah ..Great things / thoughts never COME for free .. Or do they ? Tongue
Haha ..I ll Email ya my fees structure soon  ...The great news is I might offer ya some discount too LOL  <<Kidding

@ The Topic
: Huh! No LOVE can't be a myth as it happens everyday ..across the world to many poor souls ...Like ME ..and many amongst us ..Tongue Trust me ...Please ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top