Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

| Love , Exist Or Just A Myth | (Page 6)

Mast_katrina Newbie
Mast_katrina
Mast_katrina

Joined: 27 September 2012
Posts: 4

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

what is Love ? It is just infatuation or something very deep . Is it about connection with person or its just attraction toward unknownConfused. I have no experience. But when i see around i feel - "Its not like the movies" . It requires lot of patience, unconditional support  and accepting others with flaws. Its about   when life sees ups n downs, you still stick  together  So  talking about if  love exist, it do exist  but not like the movies...or may be somewhere such love exist...its to complex and depends what definition  one has for love

edit


Edited by Mast_katrina - 08 October 2012 at 9:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012
Posts: 1152

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

what is Love ? It is just infatuation or something very deep . Is it about connection with person or its just attraction toward unknownConfused. I have no experience. But when i see around i feel - "Its not like the movies" . It requires lot of patience, unconditional support  and accepting others with flaws. Its about   when life sees ups n downs, you still stick  together  So  talking about if  love exist, it do exist  but not like the movies...or may be somewhere such love exist...its to complex and depends what definition  one has for love



Sara Smile

Nice thinking ridgy didge! ..Smile

Pretty abstruse the LOVE is ..huh! ..Sometimes I think the chemistry is to be blamed here..the
chemicals that flow in one's brains that make em believe they LOVE someone ...someone who is actually pretty ordinary but still seems like the most amazing person under the SUN ..LOL

But what the hell causes one to FALL in LOVE ? FALL ? Hahahaha.. Is Gravity to be blamed here? Gravity causes all falls...Yeah..Sir Newton Said so ...But I bet Gravity ain't responsible for people FALLING in LOVE ...Do you agree? ..Haha I bet you do LOL WOW Big smile..Did I just prove Sir Newton wrong ? Blushing ..Hahaha..Aww.. I knew it ..I knew I could do so one day ..All thanks to you for your POST ..We just made history here Party ..Congratulations to us..

True that ..Its all about experiencing things .Even those things that don't exist ..LOL
Its high time you acquired some experience..Are you prepared for that ? Just Fall in LOVE I say.. Big smile The LOVE is missing you  Tongue

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012
Posts: 1152

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mast_katrina

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine


u write like Nostradamus quatrine , difficult to understand.Confused



Katrina LOL

@ Bold : Excuse ME   LOL...Are you trying to say you LIKED my posts even without understanding them? Cheeky you.. LOL

I know you understand everything ..Ouch And if you really don't ..I ll help ya understand that if I myself understand what I write that is Tongue

And what is in your DP ? The X-Ray image of my lungs ? LOL

True that .I were Nostradamus Quatrine in one of my past lives Blushing & I had predicted your arrival on IF

Its weird how I feel I have been waiting for ya to come to DM / IF since even before IF came into existence Tongue
 
@ The Topic  : I would better write a line or two from a song that I like Tongue " Whats LOVE got to do...Got to do with it ...Dancing ..Whats LOVE ..but a Second hand Emotion"  Dancing



sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Joined: 20 August 2010
Posts: 6189

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by sarasingh86

what is Love ? It is just infatuation or something very deep . Is it about connection with person or its just attraction toward unknownConfused. I have no experience. But when i see around i feel - "Its not like the movies" . It requires lot of patience, unconditional support  and accepting others with flaws. Its about   when life sees ups n downs, you still stick  together  So  talking about if  love exist, it do exist  but not like the movies...or may be somewhere such love exist...its to complex and depends what definition  one has for love



Sara Smile

Nice thinking ridgy didge! ..Smile

Pretty abstruse the LOVE is ..huh! ..Sometimes I think the chemistry is to be blamed here..the
chemicals that flow in one's brains that make em believe they LOVE someone ...someone who is actually pretty ordinary but still seems like the most amazing person under the SUN ..LOL

But what the hell causes one to FALL in LOVE ? FALL ? Hahahaha.. Is Gravity to be blamed here? Gravity causes all falls...Yeah..Sir Newton Said so ...But I bet Gravity ain't responsible for people FALLING in LOVE ...Do you agree? ..Haha I bet you do LOL WOW Big smile..Did I just prove Sir Newton wrong ? Blushing ..Hahaha..Aww.. I knew it ..I knew I could do so one day ..All thanks to you for your POST ..We just made history here Party ..Congratulations to us..

True that ..Its all about experiencing things .Even those things that don't exist ..LOL
Its high time you acquired some experience..Are you prepared for that ? Just Fall in LOVE I say.. Big smile The LOVE is missing you  Tongue



Today's generation implement newton's 3rd law.. For every action, there is equal n opposite reaction.Love is lost by such practices.I hope someone proves newton wrong there and then definitely people will say that true love is no more a myth, it does exist
Smile

@Bold - The only thing i feel like acquiring these days is skill  to shoo off free advisersLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Joined: 17 October 2007
Posts: 608

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mast_katrina Newbie
Mast_katrina
Mast_katrina

Joined: 27 September 2012
Posts: 4

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Mast_katrina

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine


u write like Nostradamus quatrine , difficult to understand.Confused



Katrina LOL

@ Bold : Excuse ME   LOL...Are you trying to say you LIKED my posts even without understanding them? Cheeky you.. LOL

I know you understand everything ..Ouch And if you really don't ..I ll help ya understand that if I myself understand what I write that is Tongue

And what is in your DP ? The X-Ray image of my lungs ? LOL

True that .I were Nostradamus Quatrine in one of my past lives Blushing & I had predicted your arrival on IF

Its weird how I feel I have been waiting for ya to come to DM / IF since even before IF came into existence Tongue
 
@ The Topic  : I would better write a line or two from a song that I like Tongue " Whats LOVE got to do...Got to do with it ...Dancing ..Whats LOVE ..but a Second hand Emotion"  Dancing



edit


Edited by Mast_katrina - 08 October 2012 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012
Posts: 1152

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mast_katrina

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Mast_katrina

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine


u write like Nostradamus quatrine , difficult to understand.Confused



Well, u seems to be well informed personWink.I wish you would help me to understand your quatrine. infact i have many confusion about u(some of u will not like to discuss in public forum)."Does it make sense to u" ?


 katrina Ouch

 No one is as confused about me more than myself LOL I don't think I ll be able to help either of us get rid of our confused state of mind and bring sanity back to our ramshackle brains LOL I bet we have embarked the same confused and directionless vessel that carries many confused passengers who hope to sail through the mighty ocean of confusion and reach some sane cozy shore some day LOL

Well informed and me? Hahahaha LOL What information could you garner from the gibberish that I typed on here ? LOL I couldn't see none ..

 Yeah it makes sense to me ..This is a public forum so we obviously can't jabber about our confusions ..I suggest you speak softly ..I mean whisper in my confused ears and I might start to reminisce and blurt out  things abruptly.  If you can engender in sense in me LOL

 @ The Topic :  Yeah Love does exist ..But it unfortunately has no shape that's visible to anyone of us ...Its the state of mind one lives in ..A perpetual state of anesthesia I might say ...where they consider their lover the WORLD LOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mast_katrina

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012
Posts: 1152

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by sarasingh86


 




Today's generation implement newton's 3rd law.. For every action, there is equal n opposite reaction.Love is lost by such practices.I hope someone proves newton wrong there and then definitely people will say that true love is no more a myth, it does exist
Smile

@Bold - The only thing i feel like acquiring these days is skill  to shoo off free advisersLOL.


 Sara WTH Tongue

 It has not even been 48 hours since we invalidated Sir Newton's Law of Gravity ..And you want us to dismiss his 3rd so soon ? LOL Haha Alright let's give that a burl ...Um ..Let's assume you say LIKE me ..LOL hahaha ..Aww ..Yeah that ..And I reply back saying YES ..I LIKE ya too..LOL <<  See the reaction is equal ..But not the opposite LOL ..Hurray  ...Score again Party There we invaildate the 3rd LAW too LOL
Congratulations again ...Smile Sheesh! We are some outstandingly genius people blathering on here LOL

@ Bold Blue :  Excuse me LOL Are ya on about me ? Hahaha ..No that's some horrendous prejudice you got there LOL ..Imma charge ya for all my quirky advise ..The fees is mighty ..You might feel slugged ..But yeah ..Great things / thoughts never COME for free .. Or do they ? Tongue
Haha ..I ll Email ya my fees structure soon  ...The great news is I might offer ya some discount too LOL  <<Kidding

@ The Topic
: Huh! No LOVE can't be a myth as it happens everyday ..across the world to many poor souls ...Like ME ..and many amongst us ..Tongue Trust me ...Please ..



Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Aryan-Dravidian myth

Author: Bartz   Replies: 7   Views: 1278

Bartz 7 1278 06 June 2010 at 6:47am by Vinzy
Science vs Myth lol idk how else to put it =p

Author: ThE_kHan07   Replies: 2   Views: 1212

ThE_kHan07 2 1212 30 January 2009 at 4:58am by U-No-Poo
Fasting- Myth or true

2 3 4

Author: Swar_Raj   Replies: 25   Views: 2203

Swar_Raj 25 2203 03 November 2007 at 5:00am by vickylove
Myth or Real :What's wrong ?

2 3

Author: IdeaQueen   Replies: 22   Views: 1550

IdeaQueen 22 1550 23 September 2007 at 11:21pm by Vinzy
Is it myth or truth??!!!

2

Author: Vinzy   Replies: 11   Views: 741

Vinzy 11 741 21 August 2007 at 11:16pm by Vinzy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index