Debate Mansion

| Love , Exist Or Just A Myth | (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by seoulbeats

My desire to survive stems from the fact that I have to improve and experience new things. Again I can't prove to you that I don't love myself.

It sounds horrible to put it like that.

Well you may call it self improvement, but I believe the drive to survive stems from our love for ourselves. So, let's agree to disagree.

BTW, why so harsh on yourself? Which of your actions was so wrong that you have stopped loving yourself?

Not something wild. I am generally an easy going person but I tend to get hyper sometimes and then I invariably say harsh things...half of them I don't even mean but it hurts people. I have to stop that...If only I knew how.

Okay, okay. I haven't done something morally wrong or of huge consequence but it's the little instances like the one that I mentioned above that get me.

So I never even started loving myself...It's not as bad as it sounds, I swear.But I'll get there one day. The place where I am satisfied with what I am :-)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| Love , Exist Or Just A Myth | (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Not something wild. I am generally an easy going person but I tend to get hyper sometimes and then I invariably say harsh things...half of them I don't even mean but it hurts people. I have to stop that...If only I knew how.

I too have the same problem. I inherit from my dad's side. When he gets angry, he is like uncontrollable. I am also like that, even small matters will upset me and I will get that rage and will want to pour out hate. What I did first was to accept and want to improve. Whenever I say my father angry, I thought about how I had behaved when I was angry. Now, whenever I get angry, I recall that and mentally repeat that i don't have to behave like an animal. It works and I have brought down my level down to just 20%. I still get angry at people when important things go wrong, but I am still working on that. 

Okay, okay. I haven't done so
So I never even started loving myself...It's not as bad as it sounds, I swear.But I'll get there one day. The place where I am satisfied with what I am :-)

I wish you get their soon. (and no, no one will now queue my dua for granting. Wink LOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seoulbeatsVintage.WineSamraat_92

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
@Freethinker112- Thanks for the advice. I'll try and state the things that I believe more coolly. And thanks for the dua as well. Yeah I think that the one percent might just work this time!  :-D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112

ongongong

IF-Dazzler

ongongong

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

YESSS. It does exist! (no personal experience, but still )

What my parents have between them is love. Heart I witnessed it, and I believe in it.

I'd like to say that... people will love many people. It must not be confused with the love, where two souls meet. Where, in a relationship, two people make a soul spiritual connection that they literally become devoted to each other. Their love for each other grows by each passing day too. THIS is a completely different thing which only very few people experience I think.

Rest all, disappear with time. Take any couple that doesnt have a soul-to-soul connection... their 'love' vanishes with time. Atleast, from what I have seen outside, there are very few couples like the type I mentioned earlier.

There's nothing as first love, second love. Love is love. Love is love, also if it lasts. If one is able to get over the love, as in, if it disappears within you - it isnt 'love' ... it's just a crush, caused due to your harmones and adolscent psych or simply, infatuation. Difference is, some people are infatuated for a longer time... that's all. But when one makes a soul connection, he'll know it. Like I said, it'll be spiritual, divine, godly, transcending, etc. The love becomes devotion. He'll not have any more infatuations or it wont disappear , but it grows with time.. "it" is the love. 

The first person is always remembered because, the crush was something new to you! Your emotions were new, they were raw, full of innocence and they also peaked...as the number of your crushes increase, you are only used to it, and are well acquainted with it. (it here is your romantic emotions,  feelings)

Just like how, while your learning to ride a bike... your first accident will be the MOST memorable! LOL ..infact, you'll never be able to forget it for your life LOL

On a side note --- People should prioritize other things that ACTUALLY need their attention - career, personality development, family, shopping, etc. If it didnt work out, it didnt! Pick yourself up, and start living in the present. Love and all is a part of life, afterall.

Very true...completely agree!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
@ TM Tongue

Aww ..Hahaa ..LOVE does exist ...Lovely ME is the living proof of that Blushing I have fallen and risen in LOVE many more  times than the number of minutes I have spent on the face of this world Tongue
Love is as Hereditary in my family as the Death LOL  ..

I lll prove ya wrong if you say LOVE doesn't exist ..Do you LOVE me ? TM  ?  LOL Hahaha ..And if you say NO I DON'T LOVE YOU ..that would still mean LOVE exists ..You can't deny something ..Even a feeling that doesn't exist .. Tongue 

Yeah ..That's the whole cranky point ...Its hardly a point though ...LOL Alright I ll quit here .its time to fall in LOVE again Tongue

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 26 September 2012 at 10:42am

Mast_katrina

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

@ TM Tongue

Aww ..Hahaa ..LOVE does exist ...Lovely ME is the living proof of that Blushing I have fallen and risen in LOVE many more  times than the number of minutes I have spent on the face of this world Tongue

I lll prove ya wrong if you say LOVE doesn't exist ..Do you LOVE me ? TM  ?  LOL Hahaha ..And if you say NO I DON'T LOVE YOU ..that would still mean LOVE exists ..You can't deny something ..Even a feeling that doesn't exist .. Tongue 

Yeah ..That's the whole cranky point ...Its hardly a point though ...LOL Alright I ll quit here .its time to fall in LOVE again Tongue

Agree ,
even if i say I Dont Love You !
Love Is Still There In My Statement LOL
So Love Do Exist .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mast_katrinaVintage.Wine

sarasingh86

IF-Rockerz

sarasingh86

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
what is Love ? It is just infatuation or something very deep . Is it about connection with person or its just attraction toward unknownConfused. I have no experience. But when i see around i feel - "Its not like the movies" . It requires lot of patience, unconditional support  and accepting others with flaws. Its about   when life sees ups n downs, you still stick  together  So  talking about if  love exist, it do exist  but not like the movies...or may be somewhere such love exist...its to complex and depends what definition  one has for love

Edited by sarasingh86 - 27 September 2012 at 6:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mast_katrinaVintage.Wine

Mast_katrina

Mast_katrina

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

@ TM Tongue

edit

Edited by Mast_katrina - 08 October 2012 at 9:17am

Vintage.Wine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top