| Love , Exist Or Just A Myth | - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

what is Love ? It is just infatuation or something very deep . Is it about connection with person or its just attraction toward unknownπŸ˜•. I have no experience. But when i see around i feel - "Its not like the movies" . It requires lot of patience, unconditional support  and accepting others with flaws. Its about   when life sees ups n downs, you still stick  together  So  talking about if  love exist, it do exist  but not like the movies...or may be somewhere such love exist...its to complex and depends what definition  one has for love

edit
Edited by Mast_katrina - 11 years ago

what is Love ? It is just infatuation or something very deep . Is it about connection with person or its just attraction toward unknownπŸ˜•. I have no experience. But when i see around i feel - "Its not like the movies" . It requires lot of patience, unconditional support  and accepting others with flaws. Its about   when life sees ups n downs, you still stick  together  So  talking about if  love exist, it do exist  but not like the movies...or may be somewhere such love exist...its to complex and depends what definition  one has for love

Sara 😊

Nice thinking ridgy didge! ..😊

Pretty abstruse the LOVE is ..huh! ..Sometimes I think the chemistry is to be blamed here..the
chemicals that flow in one's brains that make em believe they LOVE someone ...someone who is actually pretty ordinary but still seems like the most amazing person under the SUN ..πŸ˜†

But what the hell causes one to FALL in LOVE ? FALL ? Hahahaha.. Is Gravity to be blamed here? Gravity causes all falls...Yeah..Sir Newton Said so ...But I bet Gravity ain't responsible for people FALLING in LOVE ...Do you agree? ..Haha I bet you do πŸ˜† WOW πŸ˜ƒ..Did I just prove Sir Newton wrong ? β˜ΊοΈ ..Hahaha..Aww.. I knew it ..I knew I could do so one day ..All thanks to you for your POST ..We just made history here πŸ₯³ ..Congratulations to us..

True that ..Its all about experiencing things .Even those things that don't exist ..πŸ˜†
Its high time you acquired some experience..Are you prepared for that ? Just Fall in LOVE I say.. πŸ˜ƒ The LOVE is missing you  πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Mast_katrina

u write like Nostradamus quatrine , difficult to understand.πŸ˜•

Katrina πŸ˜†

@ Bold : Excuse ME   πŸ˜†...Are you trying to say you LIKED my posts even without understanding them? Cheeky you.. πŸ˜†

I know you understand everything .. And if you really don't ..I ll help ya understand that if I myself understand what I write that is πŸ˜›

And what is in your DP ? The X-Ray image of my lungs ? πŸ˜†

True that .I were Nostradamus Quatrine in one of my past lives β˜ΊοΈ & I had predicted your arrival on IF

Its weird how I feel I have been waiting for ya to come to DM / IF since even before IF came into existence πŸ˜›

@ The Topic  : I would better write a line or two from a song that I like πŸ˜› " Whats LOVE got to do...Got to do with it ... ..Whats LOVE ..but a Second hand Emotion" 

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Sara 😊

Nice thinking ridgy didge! ..😊

Pretty abstruse the LOVE is ..huh! ..Sometimes I think the chemistry is to be blamed here..the
chemicals that flow in one's brains that make em believe they LOVE someone ...someone who is actually pretty ordinary but still seems like the most amazing person under the SUN ..πŸ˜†

But what the hell causes one to FALL in LOVE ? FALL ? Hahahaha.. Is Gravity to be blamed here? Gravity causes all falls...Yeah..Sir Newton Said so ...But I bet Gravity ain't responsible for people FALLING in LOVE ...Do you agree? ..Haha I bet you do πŸ˜† WOW πŸ˜ƒ..Did I just prove Sir Newton wrong ? β˜ΊοΈ ..Hahaha..Aww.. I knew it ..I knew I could do so one day ..All thanks to you for your POST ..We just made history here πŸ₯³ ..Congratulations to us..

True that ..Its all about experiencing things .Even those things that don't exist ..πŸ˜†
Its high time you acquired some experience..Are you prepared for that ? Just Fall in LOVE I say.. πŸ˜ƒ The LOVE is missing you  πŸ˜›

Today's generation implement newton's 3rd law.. For every action, there is equal n opposite reaction.Love is lost by such practices.I hope someone proves newton wrong there and then definitely people will say that true love is no more a myth, it does exist
😊

@Bold - The only thing i feel like acquiring these days is skill  to shoo off free advisersπŸ˜†.
 πŸ˜•
Edited by vampire_diaries - 11 years ago

Katrina πŸ˜†

@ Bold : Excuse ME   πŸ˜†...Are you trying to say you LIKED my posts even without understanding them? Cheeky you.. πŸ˜†

I know you understand everything .. And if you really don't ..I ll help ya understand that if I myself understand what I write that is πŸ˜›

And what is in your DP ? The X-Ray image of my lungs ? πŸ˜†

True that .I were Nostradamus Quatrine in one of my past lives β˜ΊοΈ & I had predicted your arrival on IF

Its weird how I feel I have been waiting for ya to come to DM / IF since even before IF came into existence πŸ˜›

@ The Topic  : I would better write a line or two from a song that I like πŸ˜› " Whats LOVE got to do...Got to do with it ... ..Whats LOVE ..but a Second hand Emotion" 

edit
Edited by Mast_katrina - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mast_katrina

Well, u seems to be well informed personπŸ˜‰.I wish you would help me to understand your quatrine. infact i have many confusion about u(some of u will not like to discuss in public forum)."Does it make sense to u" ?

katrina

No one is as confused about me more than myself πŸ˜† I don't think I ll be able to help either of us get rid of our confused state of mind and bring sanity back to our ramshackle brains πŸ˜† I bet we have embarked the same confused and directionless vessel that carries many confused passengers who hope to sail through the mighty ocean of confusion and reach some sane cozy shore some day πŸ˜†

Well informed and me? Hahahaha πŸ˜† What information could you garner from the gibberish that I typed on here ? πŸ˜† I couldn't see none ..

Yeah it makes sense to me ..This is a public forum so we obviously can't jabber about our confusions ..I suggest you speak softly ..I mean whisper in my confused ears and I might start to reminisce and blurt out  things abruptly.  If you can engender in sense in me πŸ˜†

@ The Topic :  Yeah Love does exist ..But it unfortunately has no shape that's visible to anyone of us ...Its the state of mind one lives in ..A perpetual state of anesthesia I might say ...where they consider their lover the WORLD πŸ˜†

Today's generation implement newton's 3rd law.. For every action, there is equal n opposite reaction.Love is lost by such practices.I hope someone proves newton wrong there and then definitely people will say that true love is no more a myth, it does exist
😊

@Bold - The only thing i feel like acquiring these days is skill  to shoo off free advisersπŸ˜†.

Sara WTH πŸ˜›

It has not even been 48 hours since we invalidated Sir Newton's Law of Gravity ..And you want us to dismiss his 3rd so soon ? πŸ˜† Haha Alright let's give that a burl ...Um ..Let's assume you say LIKE me ..πŸ˜† hahaha ..Aww ..Yeah that ..And I reply back saying YES ..I LIKE ya too..πŸ˜† <<  See the reaction is equal ..But not the opposite πŸ˜† ..Hurray  ...Score again πŸ₯³ There we invaildate the 3rd LAW too πŸ˜†
Congratulations again ...😊 Sheesh! We are some outstandingly genius people blathering on here πŸ˜†

@ Bold Blue :  Excuse me πŸ˜† Are ya on about me ? Hahaha ..No that's some horrendous prejudice you got there πŸ˜† ..Imma charge ya for all my quirky advise ..The fees is mighty ..You might feel slugged ..But yeah ..Great things / thoughts never COME for free .. Or do they ? πŸ˜›
Haha ..I ll Email ya my fees structure soon  ...The great news is I might offer ya some discount too πŸ˜†  <<Kidding

@ The Topic
: Huh! No LOVE can't be a myth as it happens everyday ..across the world to many poor souls ...Like ME ..and many amongst us ..πŸ˜› Trust me ...Please ..

Sara WTH πŸ˜›

It has not even been 48 hours since we invalidated Sir Newton's Law of Gravity ..And you want us to dismiss his 3rd so soon ? πŸ˜† Haha Alright let's give that a burl ...Um ..Let's assume you say LIKE me ..πŸ˜† hahaha ..Aww ..Yeah that ..And I reply back saying YES ..I LIKE ya too..πŸ˜† <<  See the reaction is equal ..But not the opposite πŸ˜† ..Hurray  ...Score again πŸ₯³ There we invaildate the 3rd LAW too πŸ˜†
Congratulations again ...😊 Sheesh! We are some outstandingly genius people blathering on here πŸ˜†
@ Bold Blue :  Excuse me πŸ˜† Are ya on about me ? Hahaha ..No that's some horrendous prejudice you got there πŸ˜† ..Imma charge ya for all my quirky advise ..The fees is mighty ..You might feel slugged ..But yeah ..Great things / thoughts never COME for free .. Or do they ? πŸ˜›
Haha ..I ll Email ya my fees structure soon  ...The great news is I might offer ya some discount too
πŸ˜†  <<Kidding
@ The Topic : Huh! No LOVE can't be a myth as it happens everyday ..across the world to many poor souls ...Like ME ..and many amongst us ..πŸ˜› Trust me ...Please ..

@Bold
   -   Let me explore his 1st as well  [ref -An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. ]     Daydreamers  head stays in his own la la land of delusion and remains so  unless  slammed with reality check. And  there is no need of invalidating this one...πŸ˜†

@Bold  -  Just found  i already got that skill inbuilt but have to work on art of  fixing
whippersnappersπŸ˜ƒ

@Bold   -   Let me explore his 1st as well  [ref -An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. ]     Daydreamers  head stays in his own la la land of delusion and remains so  unless  slammed with reality check. And  there is no need of invalidating this one...πŸ˜†

@Bold  -  Just found  i already got that skill inbuilt but have to work on art of  fixing
whippersnappersπŸ˜ƒ

Sara 

Explore what ? Sheesh! πŸ˜› Oh! Haha ..Laws you mean .. Haha you are just smart like that ..

@ RED :  Aww ..Haha ..Allow me  to invalidate that too πŸ˜†  ...I sold my brains 3 days ago .to pay for my Electricity bills πŸ˜† So that I can get online and  talk to you πŸ˜› So it moved from it's original place at my discretion πŸ˜› Not cause you slammed it with whatever the reality was ..πŸ˜†

I don't understand why are you so Jealous of US πŸ˜† ..I mean You and ME ..Haha ..You shoulda rejoiced ..Stomped and swirled ..Cause we made history

@ Purple :  << Haha I so LOVE that color ..Muaah!  πŸ˜›  Yeah ..Looks like we are having a real fruitful conversation here ..See you found out something really very interesting about you πŸ˜› Haha Congratulation again πŸ˜ƒ ... I know ..I know ...You ll find out many more things about you and even about me ..i mean US .. In the days to come πŸ˜†

Amen ! πŸ˜›