Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-8th Aug-Awww Shaadi Ke Side effects!!! (Page 4)

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update!! 

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Pooja

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
loved the episode...mohan replaced his award for amar's photo...for this i love mohan bhatnagar...loved MM moment here

renu and ridhima...just hope ye dono kuch bhi kare...kitna bhi tension hume de...  par inse MM ko happiness hi mile...

so nok jok started between MM...opposite chracters...money issues...this is what i look forward in NBT...loved it...

and precap...kids are too excited to go for honeymoon...and me too
naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Aug 8 episode is the best. Superb. Well written and directed.
Loved the dialogues of Mohan and Meghas emotion while placing Amar picture. 
Well directed episode.
KKK and AS rock.  
Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Mohan ki language me bole toh...ek damm MAST episode tha...kafi time baad NBT dekh karr hass rahi thi main...hala ke khushi me nazar lagane ke liye bich me Rondi kudi thi..par main pahle se hi prepare thi...isiliye use take ka bhav bhi nahi diya...LOL

First part awesome tha...Embarrassed

Mohan ka apne mom ko kehna...'khana matt bhejna...aur khud bhi matt aana...'LOL

Megha ka Amar ki pic chupana...aur Mohan ka usey apne family ka hissa bana kar apne room me rakhna...n Megha ka emotional ho kar hug karrna...mohan ka dhire se cuddle karrte hue uss ke face ko touch karrna...Awww...simply Superbbb...Embarrassed

pahle bhi MM ke do hug scenes the...par yeh Hug scene mujhe sabse jyada achha laga...kyoun...pata nahi...Embarrassed

Sanjay n renu ke scenes...Phewww...yeh Sanjay ko bhi jaldi se track par layo...NBT ke first episode me toh yeh itna dumb nahi tha...aaj kal apni biwi ki itni kyoun sunn ne laga hai yeh...Ouch

MN scenes...ek aur cute scene...!!! Nanhi ne jab kaha ke ussne apne frnds se kaha Mohan ka asli naam spiderman hai...toh Mohan ka xpression dekhne layak tha...!!! mujhe lagta hai ke sach me ek din Nanhi...Mohan ko uda karr rahegi...jaisa ki ussne kaha hai...LOL HM ka matlab summer vacation hai...LOL

Renu travel agency me wid Ridhima...dono Kumbh Mele ke bichde hue behen lagg rahi thi...!!! Yeh Ridhima apna surname kab change karegi...Gawwwddd...Angry

jarur Cv's ka next plan yehi hai ke...Ridhz apne papa ko HM pe Mohan ke sath ja rahi hai bol kar akeli Nepal jayegi...aur wahan par MM ka Beda Gark Karegi...LOL

Mohan...ne Megha ka yellow saree gift diya...n dono angle se dekh kar bola bhi MAST lag rahi ho...Tongue

par bichare ki khusi par pani phir gaya jab Price dekh kar Megha bhadki...n uss par Mohan pahle toh dara bhi...!!! bechare ne pahle Chai maangi...phir paani manga...par use kuch nahi mila...uss ki pahli biwi hoti toh yeh naubat nahi aati...LOL

Mohan ne jab Megha ko dekh kar darrte hue apne shoes side me rakhe...toh mujhe hassi aayi...LOL

emergency kharche ke liye Mohan...guru ki kidney bech dega...!!! agar yeh Guru ne sunn liya toh wo Nepal bhaag jayega...LOL

finally dono me jhagda start hua...n khatam hua nahi tha n episode khatam ho gaya...aaj dekhte hain kya gull khilta hai...LOL par baht dino baad laga ke main NBT dekh rahi hoon...Big smile

Edited by Sweet-Lioness - 09 August 2012 at 7:37am

aashu_am

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Sonal Ganatra is back big time and one could see her magical touches all across yesterday's episode - the extremely touching Amar photo scene, MN scene explaining the concept of honeymoon, MM argument over the saree, credit card and bank balance, - even the quick telecon that Mohan had with his mom. And the precap too held the promise of more such happier moments. Sonal is slowly getting NBT back on track and re-instating Mohan's genuine character as a man with a golden heart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281aashu_amSenpoo_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Ek sirf Sonal pe hi vishwaas reh gaya hai ! :D Hopefully she succeeds in reviving her baby and our NBT :D
dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
The last few episodes have been a good respite from the Ridz track, and inidividually, the episodes are good and funny, but there does not seem to be much continuity from one episode to another.

Last week, Megha wanted to call Mohan as 'aap', but this week, she's back to 'tum'. It should always have been 'tum'. 'aap' is much more formal.

Kids had trouble sleeping in Mohan's house hence Megha took them back to the Vyas family. This week, we suddenly see them get ready in the morning. Audience is to assume they slept well and have now accomodated at his place.

SAnjay had come to take Megha for 'pag phere' rasam. What happened? We suddenlt get to see the family is back at Mohan's place getting ready for morning chores.

Mohan has taken time-off from office. So, what is his plan to get to know his new family better? We have been seeing him roam around. Shouldn't he stay home and be with Megha? And what Megha doing mopping the floor when Guru is there?

Mohan suddenly goes and buys a sari for Megha. Shouldn't he have taken her on his bike and made her do the choice? It would have been interesting to see her chose a less expensive sari compared to what he would have wanted her to buy and then get into a fit at the store. I have been waiting to see Mohan take Megha out on his bike. Mohan looks awesome when he's on his bike Wink Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Even though, individually the episodes are good, but if you were to piece all of them together, there is no continuity in the story. Things just suddenly come up here and there. Lets hope for Sonal to fix this and bring back our good old NBT. No matter how trashy it gets, I know that as long as Kunal is part of the show, I will continue to watch it for him.

ankur281

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index