Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-8th Aug-Awww Shaadi Ke Side effects!!! (Page 3)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@pooja: yes... we always wanted to see this kind of stuff... not ridz type of track... if CVs show these things then we can expect that old magic will return to the show soon.
@sonu-monu: welcome. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87Pravesh.PDee_76-RD-_SilentSoul_

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
megha bani accountant LOL n monu baba behaving like a typical hubby. really ridhimma ke alwa bahut issues hai jo jappu dapuu dikha sakte hai aur dekhane chahiye as they will be more genuine. this ridhimma issue is more of a headache

Julplatcrazy87Dee_76misty85_SilentSoul_

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Mohan's acceptance of Amar and giving him a respectable place in his new home and life, will help Megha in understanding Mohan better as person and with more such instances in future will make her accept him completely with all his virtues and flaws. It is better that all this is happening before the truth comes out in front of Megha, if not she would never have a chance to know that she is married to a man with a golden heart. He is truly a gem, but with flaws ofcourse, like all humans he can also misjudge situations and people, but then he is very honest in accepting his mistakes. He is very impulsive,but highly mature at the same time. Basically he is a person of extremes, what ever he does he does with lot of self belief and confidence.

Writers of the show had buried that Mohan Bhatnagar under the rubble of Ridzi track, but looks like they are trying to revive that old Mohan again, lets see how they do it going along with the Ridzi track.

Edited by phulwa - 08 August 2012 at 1:37pm

crazy87Dee_76nb.nehaSenpoomisty85

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Pooja

As for the epi mazza aaya. The dialogue of the day was Megha asking Mohan agar paise ki zarorat padi toh and Mohan asnwering Guru ki kidney bach denge ROFL

Nanhi asking HM questions aur Mohan got into trouble as how to explain ROFL good explaination he gave but koi faida nahi hua LOL pore uske sir ke upar se gaya ROFL

RR no comments here.

MM ko finance ko lete takarar shuru. We can now understand how kharab baccha is apna Monu LOL in money matters. Some financial trouble is going to brew up I think in future and Monu will be in trouble and I think that will open his brian ki batti LOL but then Megha is a clever lady, she will somehow go on saving the money and Monu will be amazed how she did that and then he will be extra cautious of his spend trift attitude. This will be coing in future track as that is what I thought watching the convo between MM today.

Precap: ROFL MM ko zyada shock HM na nahi lagega ki jitna bacche unke saath aa rahe hai uska lagega LOLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileankur281Senpoomisty85

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Today episode was awesome loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76ankur281

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
misty: thanks for the you tube link Hug
smilydear Goldie
smilydear
smilydear

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I love today's episode.except the way Megha  with the CC issue n the very first gift from  her Hubby . I can understand the situation ... but being a sensible n understanding person like Mohan rather then getting hyper she should handle the situation very sensibly ... He'll definitely understand ... The way he deal with Amar's Photo touched me ... This is the real Mohan Bhatanagar we all know ... I love the way the whole episode is was written . Good work writers ... Pl. Ridz ka case finish karo or usko or mat badhao. Pl. wind up the case nicely ... No pains n No drama ... jo ki Nepal main h hota dikh raha hai ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Renu scene at the travel agency was a waste. There was no need of that scene. She came face to face with Riddhima and that' all. The writers want to keep Riddima alive in this whole drama rather than dumping her forever. I sincerely want to see the Ridz track shelved and be finished. There is alot in MM life that needs to be explored. Today was a good start with the money issue. Megha's reaction was too severe. She needs to be mellow down and be more understanding of Mohan's feelings. But she surely had a point. He has Rs55,000 in CC debt and inspite of that, he bought another R6500 worth of sari. It'll be fun to see Megha bring Mohan in line with finances. Indu should be happy to see that.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index