WU-8th Aug-Awww Shaadi Ke Side effects!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Written Updt

Megs looking for space in Mohan's cupboard and asks him abt it and he says pack n put my clothes in a suitcase n then u shall get space for yr stuff and Mohan on phone tells Indu not to come πŸ˜† and Megs starts cleaning up process and spots the file with divorce papers but dusnt pay much attention and decides to keep it where other stuff is kept and she tries to hide Amars pic underneath her pile of sari's but Mohan spots that and goes for the pic and says
after marrying you I don't just have a relation with you but also with your family  and Amar is a part of that family. He is alive within you, Nanhi and Addu. Don't stifle him inside the cupboard let him be outside with us. Seeing us happy he to will be happy and he creates space for the pic and Megs hugs him ...😳

-Sanjay all prais
es for MM and is all set to put the money frm the FD into Ved's acct but Renu stops him frm doing so and asks him to put the money in his acct as it will help in their bad time as his luck itself is bad .She says she is going to fix MM's HM and Sanjay asks her not to bother MegsπŸ˜†

-
Mohan and Nanhi walking on the road. Nanhi telling Mohan how everyone in her class is  intrigued by her new surname. Nanhi says will you go for HM n  what HM is? Mohan says it means holidaying. Nanhi says but why after marriage? Mohan says it is to relieve the stress of the wedding.

-R
enu at travel agency bragging as usual and asking 4 discount but cant spell bhatnagar so Ridz refers to her spelling abv and Renu after sum thot recognizes Ridz and then brushes it aside as there can b a zillion bhatnagars arnd

-Mohan gifts M
egs a yellow saree and asks her to check it out😳 Megha looks at the price tag and scolds Mohan for spending so much money. He says he bought it from his CC. Megha says we don't have money to spend it arnd . Megha says your previous CC bill is almost Rs.55,000 n why are you paying so much interest on that  amount. Megha asks him how much savings does he have? Mohan gives his passbook to her n she looks at the balance n its only 2k. Megha scolds Mohan and says from now on we'll keep money for bills and save some as well. She says  rest of the money left we can spend it arnd  Mohan says I bought this saree  with a lot of heart please don't insult it. Megha goes on with her bhashan abt spending so much n all . She asks Mohan to get rid of his CC. Mohan says I know how to look after my family, please don't try to be my mom n  says that if you want to wear the saree wear it or else throw it.

Precap: Addu and Nanhi showing bags to MM. Megha asks them who gave the bags. Addu says Taiji gave so that we can pack our clothes to go for HM. MM shocked.πŸ˜†

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Thanks Pooja for the update... After a long time I liked the entire episode... every bit of it...
Thank god I heard de re na today... otherwise mujhe toh laga tha ki NBT besura ho gaya...
Kunaksha were really good...
Renu's move was expected...😑 chor khaneen ki...
OMG.. yeh nanhi ko kya hogaya... questions ki barsaat...πŸ˜†
yeh honeymoon kya hota hai...🀣
so now real issues are coming up... I'm happy... story kuch track pe aati dikh rahi hai...
After seeing bank balance of mohan megha ke hosh ud gaye...🀣 I'm liking this...
Precap was hilarious...🀣

Video update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtjfVbcw6q4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGxFxk0KeQ

Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago

2day episode was super best loved it yaar & thnx RD for WU😳

Edited by JumanaLoveKunal - 11 years ago
APNE BEST JOURNO AWARD KO Amar ki photo se replace kar diya...

Sari Gift kar raha hain...Nayi Biwi ko khush karneki kausish me jut gaya hai patrakar sab..

Price tag nikal lena chahiye tha na...price dekh ke Meenu ne sari excitement pe paani fek di...

Ridz pakka ja rahi Kashi...apna paap dhone...just hope ki woh v Nepal na ja pahucheeπŸ˜†

Only 2k in Monu's account...Yeh toh apne guess se V jyada kangal nikla...aur upsar se 55k ki CC bill...

Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ankur281

Ridz yehi kam keti ha kya?????Use kyu refer kiya???

@mamta: aj ka MMT thread kaha hai..link dena jara...

Yeh lo...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3136249
Originally posted by misty85

Thank god I heard de re na today... otherwise mujhe toh laga tha ki NBT besura ho gaya...
Kunaksha were really good...
Renu's move was expected...😑 chor khaneen ki...
OMG.. yeh nanhi ko kya hogaya... questions ki barsaat...πŸ˜†
yeh honeymoon kya hota hai...🀣
so now real issues are coming up... I'm happy... story kuch track pe aati dikh rahi hai...
After seeing bank balance of mohan megha ke hosh ud gaye...🀣 I'm liking this...

i have De ra na as my ringtone. =D
wasey CVs precap kisi aur tarah se dikhatay hain and hota kuch aur hai. Suspence daal rahay hain but TRPs tab hi increase hongaay when Riddhima is out permanently.
@Mamta- todays epi has sum Awww moments πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by misty85

Yeh lo...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3136249

Thanks...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shaadi ko sirf 2 din huye aur miya-biwi nok jhok shuru hogaye 🀣 
Thanks Pooja for the update! πŸ€— 
Coming back after watching the episode! 😳
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago