Stop it Indira,please!! (Page 2)

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

I just wrote a Comment in another thread...Copying it here

Today's Episode was sooo soo Emotional and Painful Ouch

Indira who Initially wanted to say the truth to Rishi, as soon as she got to knw that Shweta is Rishi's frnd who loved him, she chose to stay Quite without clearing misunderstandings and allowing the distance between thm to widen!!!

Her monologue at tht scene was something similar to wht i wrote in my yestdays comment in some post. Yes these misunderstanding and coz of it the words that Rishi is saying to Indira is hurting her very badly, its not just 1 physical slap that Rishi gave to Indira today, but rather...his each and every dialogue was like a slap to her...she is feeling immense pain, but still allowing it to go that way, Only and Only for Rishi. So that he can distance himself frm Indira in that anger and also to see Rishi getting married to Shweta. Each and every line that Rishi told Indira might have pierced and wounded her heart like never before, but she knws and understands that Rishi was saying all those only coz of his hurt and pain regd whtevr MU he has. 

Indira's dialogues to her Family...ahhh!!!!!
More than wht she was saying...her Voice and the way she was saying it in utter pain was something which took my whole attention! Thts not at all called acting!!! None can fake that kind of pain, its difficult to act that way...it dint look like a character of some show, rather it looked soo real...Jaise kehte hai na...Ruh ka dard nazar aaraha tha!!! Rati di truely lives in those moments of Indira!!! Tht painful voice and the difficulty of words were really hurting me too!!! I felt like Hugging Indira!!!

And even her lines to Radhe...she couldnt even utter those lines properly!!!
Dil saath nahi de raha tha...aawaz saath nahi de rahi thi...na hi woh khud!!
she had to get her whole strength to say those words...tht she will/can live alone!!

Ufff...Indira and her Control!!!!
Even in such a state of Terribly Wounded heart, she still managed to say just Half truth of not being pregnant but nothing abt BT to her Family members, yet again only to wake them up to their responsibilities!!! 

Special Mention of the Smiles Indira gave Twice in todays episode
1ST seeing Rishi and Shweta walk away frm her near that mountain area, 
and 2nd while she was seeing Rishi in Shweta's car while he was going awy frm home!!!
in any normal conditions this would have been the most difficult sight to see for any wife, so is now for Indira too!!!! She loves Rishi sooo much!!! Much more that herself!! Tht she is bearing this pain of seeing him with some other lady, so that she can ensure that he would have someone with him aft her!!! And with those thoughts of Rishi's future with someone who would take care of him, she was Smiling harbouring pain deep within her heart!!!

Really feeling Sad for the Emotional stress that Indira is going through these days!!!
I dont understand whether to Praise her for her strength and selflessness or shd i feel sad tht at this phase of her life, she has to go through all these!!! All these years she had been living for OTHERS and now even at this final phase..she is least bothered abt herself...she is only thinking abt Her Husband, Her Family!!!

and wht shd be said abt the Actress "Rati Pandey" she is making us Emotionally attached to Indira more and more with very passing moment of hers. Where we are shedding tears just seeing her moist eyes and hearing her Painful voice!

Nikhi u said it all,wondeful analysisSmile
Thanks for commentingEmbarrassed

Realy hats off to Rati Pandey,,words always felt short to praise her outstanding performance in evry episode..
Tongue
She is an enigma

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28rupzgalkaya123ratibob007mokshashreeYukti_Ratzholic26nightingaleAngels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i dont have anywords to express my feelings dear...am in short of words...

rosediya28ratibob007mokshashree.FALTU.Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic26nightingaleAblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@ Shreya -  1stly Good Post.
I feel her dialogue of "Mamta marr gayi" was only to strike it to her family members!
A person who is filled with sooo much love, who showers Motherly Love not only to her younger sister but also to her brothers kids Ishaan and seher how can such a person be told such line!!! Her love for Mandira, Ishaan, Seher has much much more Mamta thn wht Kutumb or Sunaina has! ( We also saw how much she wishes to be pregnant so that she can give a kid to Rishi, how many times she kept her hand of her tummy as well as told this in 1 of her dialogue)

@ Moona - haan pagal hai Indira!!! how many time i felt like saying this
Indira pagal hai Aap...pakka pagal...kabhi tho apne bare mein socha karo!!!
I feel in Love forr others ( Ahhh...her own apne...Husband and family) she becomes careless, ignorant towards her ownself!!!! For the sake of her Husband ( Rishi ), to get him married, she is wounding her own heart, allowing the Misunderstandings to grow, Calmly hearing all those harsh words of Rishi which might be like poisonous arrows on her heart, bearing immense pain to settle his life so that he can have someone to take care of him. And on the other side...she is risking her own life by taking part in the Dance competition completely ignoring how worsely can Stress and strain can effect her BT and her Life...just for the sake of Family's financial security!!! Ab unhe Pagal na kahe tho kya kahe!!!!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 08 August 2012 at 11:32am

kaya123ratibob007mokshashreeRasha4evaYukti_RatzholicPrada_17626nightingaleAblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Today she said Ye to paglon ki bachi hai baaz nahi aye gi, something like that. I used the same words Stop it Indira. Yes she was smiling but she was broken from inside. And when Radhe saw tears in her eyes, she immediately composed herself. Yes no one deserves Indira. No one can understand her. Nice Post Shreyu.

thankyou moonaHug
@bold-yea she said smthng like ye paglon ki bachi to hai hi paalne k liye,
she is just so wonderful or upar se pure SF ko ye bhi dhamki di not to tell rishi anything nhi to kharcha  bandOuch
uff hitler kahikiLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007kaya123mokshashreeYukti_Ratzholic26nightingaleAngels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Nikhila - This is for u Clap Hug

u covered each and every part of the episode so beautifully. When she got to about Shweta, she didnt utter single word in her defense. Bcoz for her Rishi's happiness matters the most. as Shreyu said i felt like hugging her! Rati Pandey u r amazing.

Moona...its very dificult for all of us to see Indira in Pain
though she is capable of bearing it and Composing herself,
yet we dont want to see her go through any kind of pain!!!
All of us...feel like Hugging her and somehow reducing her pain!!!

And Rati di...i dont have words...just Clap Clap Clap Clap
( ek baat bolu...iss track mein Amazing performance se humhe chauka rahi hai, 
tho dusri taraf rula rula ke humhe pareshaan kar rahi hai..dard waha...aasu yaha!! )

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007rupzgalkaya123mokshashreeRasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic26nightingaleAblazedEnigma..Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@Nikhi-thankyouHug
n exactly u said,even sunaina said tujhe bachcho se kitna pyaar hai,who cn love her family n her husband so endlessely,how much she'll love her own child

Rati di is amazing,frm last 15 days she is continuously making all of us cry n too emotional
ab bas bhi karoEmbarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007rupzgalkaya123mokshashreeriyakhan.FALTU.Yukti_Ratzholic26nightingaleAngels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Anu_1 Goldie
Anu_1
Anu_1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I became very emotional when Indira said, I am happy that I did not become pregnant.  I will be not having time to look after and love my own child as I will be always busy in filling the stomach of 8 people.  The most heart wrenching one was" with all these family responsibility, Meri andar ki Maa marchuki he".  Today was one of the best emotional episode.  It was very hard to see our InShi separation.Cry

rosediya28ratibob007kaya123riyakhanRasha4evaAnkitalovesHDYukti_Ratzholic26nightingaleAblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

mokshashree Goldie
mokshashree
mokshashree

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

I just wrote a Comment in another thread...Copying it here

Today's Episode was sooo soo Emotional and Painful Ouch

Indira who Initially wanted to say the truth to Rishi, as soon as she got to knw that Shweta is Rishi's frnd who loved him, she chose to stay Quite without clearing misunderstandings and allowing the distance between thm to widen!!!

Her monologue at tht scene was something similar to wht i wrote in my yestdays comment in some post. Yes these misunderstanding and coz of it the words that Rishi is saying to Indira is hurting her very badly, its not just 1 physical slap that Rishi gave to Indira today, but rather...his each and every dialogue was like a slap to her...she is feeling immense pain, but still allowing it to go that way, Only and Only for Rishi. So that he can distance himself frm Indira in that anger and also to see Rishi getting married to Shweta. Each and every line that Rishi told Indira might have pierced and wounded her heart like never before, but she knws and understands that Rishi was saying all those only coz of his hurt and pain regd whtevr MU he has. 

Indira's dialogues to her Family...ahhh!!!!!
More than wht she was saying...her Voice and the way she was saying it in utter pain was something which took my whole attention! Thts not at all called acting!!! None can fake that kind of pain, its difficult to act that way...it dint look like a character of some show, rather it looked soo real...Jaise kehte hai na...Ruh ka dard nazar aaraha tha!!! Rati di truely lives in those moments of Indira!!! Tht painful voice and the difficulty of words were really hurting me too!!! I felt like Hugging Indira!!!

And even her lines to Radhe...she couldnt even utter those lines properly!!!
Dil saath nahi de raha tha...aawaz saath nahi de rahi thi...na hi woh khud!!
she had to get her whole strength to say those words...tht she will/can live alone!!

Ufff...Indira and her Control!!!!
Even in such a state of Terribly Wounded heart, she still managed to say just Half truth of not being pregnant but nothing abt BT to her Family members, yet again only to wake them up to their responsibilities!!! 

Special Mention of the Smiles Indira gave Twice in todays episode
1ST seeing Rishi and Shweta walk away frm her near that mountain area, 
and 2nd while she was seeing Rishi in Shweta's car while he was going awy frm home!!!
in any normal conditions this would have been the most difficult sight to see for any wife, so is now for Indira too!!!! She loves Rishi sooo much!!! Much more that herself!! Tht she is bearing this pain of seeing him with some other lady, so that she can ensure that he would have someone with him aft her!!! And with those thoughts of Rishi's future with someone who would take care of him, she was Smiling harbouring pain deep within her heart!!!

Really feeling Sad for the Emotional stress that Indira is going through these days!!!
I dont understand whether to Praise her for her strength and selflessness or shd i feel sad tht at this phase of her life, she has to go through all these!!! All these years she had been living for OTHERS and now even at this final phase..she is least bothered abt herself...she is only thinking abt Her Husband, Her Family!!!

and wht shd be said abt the Actress "Rati Pandey" she is making us Emotionally attached to Indira more and more with very passing moment of hers. Where we are shedding tears just seeing her moist eyes and hearing her Painful voice!

nikhilaji! u stroke gold here..great writing! i totally loved it..
today-.indira and her silence kills me ,seriously.i couldnt take the way she stood silently and watched all as he continued rummaging her  with words.it was way too painful.her silence moved me so much that i wish she was given dialogues so that i dont need to go through the anguish watching her that way..this is purely based on her silent reactions...and it continues in my mind even now..need i even say more what an actress she is? i havent come acroos any others on tv that moved me with their silent reactions as much as rati di does!

rosediya28kaya123ratibob007riyakhanYukti_Ratzholic26nightingaleAblazedEnigma..Angels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top