Hitler Didi

Stop it Indira,please!!

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
stop it indira,how much will u do?
How many times will u've to prove yourself..i dont know whether anybody deserves u or not but how much u'll do for ppl
Is their any limit???
I m tired seeing ur love n affection for ur family
I m tired by seeing your greatness
I m tired by seeing selflessnes
I m tired seeing your goodness
I m tired seeing your humanity
There is limit n everyday i watch HD u cross the limit of being good
today i felt like huging u,i felt like coming at ur's place n wiping ur tears,,the same thought i feel everyday ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
but today wen i heard so harsh dialogues by rishi to you..
 i was like please indira bas karo,,i cant bear seeing you like dis
The pain in  heart hearing such harsh words by her own husband,she was almost broken but no she composed herself
YES she was Smiling,she was haapy..
her words:
Bura to bohat lag raha hai but agar mai apko bata deti toh aap mujhe kabhi chor k nhi jate rishi
YES she did it again,,
everytime this gal is left broken alone without any fault
For loving her husband n her family so much..Did she deserve dis
NO,,actually no one in  her life deserves her,,
Firstly her Father,then her Brother,n now her own husband
Still she has control over her feelings,,she is happyshe is hopeful for wht she have to do in next 15 days
then i loved the scene where she told her familyb abt she is not pregnant
Again she dont tell the whole truth but thankfully she scolded thm n again she told not to tell rishi tht she is not pregnant

I felt bad whn she said uske andar ki mamta bhi dheere dheere mar chuki hai
i was like No indira dnt say like that if she can love ishaan n sehar more thn their parents,how much she'll love her own child

1 more scene i loved was indira-radhe scene,,
i adore radhe so much,wen he said didiji hum sab se koi na koi baat chupa rhi hai
he really understand indira like sage se bhi badh kar as he always say

n again the precap oo my god ishaan he is such a cutiepyiee..๐Ÿ˜›

PS- IF hitler didi is like dis,please i too want HItler Didi
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ShreyuArTi4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

...what can i say more about your post?...even i wanted to blurt it out to indira to stop bearing all this...my poor indira! no one deserves her,she s way too special..i wish she gets someone who really understands ...

thank you for the post...must say,what an awesome outpouring of emotion clearly defining the exact pain a viewer in indira goes through!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just wrote a Comment in another thread...Copying it here

Today's Episode was sooo soo Emotional and Painful 

Indira who Initially wanted to say the truth to Rishi, as soon as she got to knw that Shweta is Rishi's frnd who loved him, she chose to stay Quite without clearing misunderstandings and allowing the distance between thm to widen!!!

Her monologue at tht scene was something similar to wht i wrote in my yestdays comment in some post. Yes these misunderstanding and coz of it the words that Rishi is saying to Indira is hurting her very badly, its not just 1 physical slap that Rishi gave to Indira today, but rather...his each and every dialogue was like a slap to her...she is feeling immense pain, but still allowing it to go that way, Only and Only for Rishi. So that he can distance himself frm Indira in that anger and also to see Rishi getting married to Shweta. Each and every line that Rishi told Indira might have pierced and wounded her heart like never before, but she knws and understands that Rishi was saying all those only coz of his hurt and pain regd whtevr MU he has. 

Indira's dialogues to her Family...ahhh!!!!!
More than wht she was saying...her Voice and the way she was saying it in utter pain was something which took my whole attention! Thts not at all called acting!!! None can fake that kind of pain, its difficult to act that way...it dint look like a character of some show, rather it looked soo real...Jaise kehte hai na...Ruh ka dard nazar aaraha tha!!! Rati di truely lives in those moments of Indira!!! Tht painful voice and the difficulty of words were really hurting me too!!! I felt like Hugging Indira!!!

And even her lines to Radhe...she couldnt even utter those lines properly!!!
Dil saath nahi de raha tha...aawaz saath nahi de rahi thi...na hi woh khud!!
she had to get her whole strength to say those words...tht she will/can live alone!!

Ufff...Indira and her Control!!!!
Even in such a state of Terribly Wounded heart, she still managed to say just Half truth of not being pregnant but nothing abt BT to her Family members, yet again only to wake them up to their responsibilities!!! 

Special Mention of the Smiles Indira gave Twice in todays episode
1ST seeing Rishi and Shweta walk away frm her near that mountain area, 
and 2nd while she was seeing Rishi in Shweta's car while he was going awy frm home!!!
in any normal conditions this would have been the most difficult sight to see for any wife, so is now for Indira too!!!! She loves Rishi sooo much!!! Much more that herself!! Tht she is bearing this pain of seeing him with some other lady, so that she can ensure that he would have someone with him aft her!!! And with those thoughts of Rishi's future with someone who would take care of him, she was Smiling harbouring pain deep within her heart!!!

Really feeling Sad for the Emotional stress that Indira is going through these days!!!
I dont understand whether to Praise her for her strength and selflessness or shd i feel sad tht at this phase of her life, she has to go through all these!!! All these years she had been living for OTHERS and now even at this final phase..she is least bothered abt herself...she is only thinking abt Her Husband, Her Family!!!

and wht shd be said abt the Actress "Rati Pandey" she is making us Emotionally attached to Indira more and more with very passing moment of hers. Where we are shedding tears just seeing her moist eyes and hearing her Painful voice!
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Today she said Ye to paglon ki bachi hai baaz nahi aye gi, something like that. I used the same words Stop it Indira. Yes she was smiling but she was broken from inside. And when Radhe saw tears in her eyes, she immediately composed herself. Yes no one deserves Indira. No one can understand her. Nice Post Shreyu.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice post

did anything left for me to cover as you and Nikki said it all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: mokshashree

...what can i say more about your post?...even i wanted to blurt it out to indira to stop bearing all this...my poor indira! no one deserves her,she s way too special..i wish she gets someone who really understands ...

thank you for the post...must say,what an awesome outpouring of emotion clearly defining the exact pain a viewer in indira goes through!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks moksha๐Ÿค—
you are absolutely rite indira is not a normal girl she is way too special i m waiting for the day when she'll actually get haapiness of her side

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nikhila - This is for u ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—

u covered each and every part of the episode so beautifully. When she got to about Shweta, she didnt utter single word in her defense. Bcoz for her Rishi's happiness matters the most. as Shreyu said i felt like hugging her! Rati Pandey u r amazing.
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am tired yaar..jsut tired now seeing indu in such a pain...
arre woh apni zindagi nyochhavar kar dega logo ke liye..but people..
they dnt care for her ...
This content was originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

I just wrote a Comment in another thread...Copying it here

Today's Episode was sooo soo Emotional and Painful 

Indira who Initially wanted to say the truth to Rishi, as soon as she got to knw that Shweta is Rishi's frnd who loved him, she chose to stay Quite without clearing misunderstandings and allowing the distance between thm to widen!!!

Her monologue at tht scene was something similar to wht i wrote in my yestdays comment in some post. Yes these misunderstanding and coz of it the words that Rishi is saying to Indira is hurting her very badly, its not just 1 physical slap that Rishi gave to Indira today, but rather...his each and every dialogue was like a slap to her...she is feeling immense pain, but still allowing it to go that way, Only and Only for Rishi. So that he can distance himself frm Indira in that anger and also to see Rishi getting married to Shweta. Each and every line that Rishi told Indira might have pierced and wounded her heart like never before, but she knws and understands that Rishi was saying all those only coz of his hurt and pain regd whtevr MU he has. 

Indira's dialogues to her Family...ahhh!!!!!
More than wht she was saying...her Voice and the way she was saying it in utter pain was something which took my whole attention! Thts not at all called acting!!! None can fake that kind of pain, its difficult to act that way...it dint look like a character of some show, rather it looked soo real...Jaise kehte hai na...Ruh ka dard nazar aaraha tha!!! Rati di truely lives in those moments of Indira!!! Tht painful voice and the difficulty of words were really hurting me too!!! I felt like Hugging Indira!!!

And even her lines to Radhe...she couldnt even utter those lines properly!!!
Dil saath nahi de raha tha...aawaz saath nahi de rahi thi...na hi woh khud!!
she had to get her whole strength to say those words...tht she will/can live alone!!

Ufff...Indira and her Control!!!!
Even in such a state of Terribly Wounded heart, she still managed to say just Half truth of not being pregnant but nothing abt BT to her Family members, yet again only to wake them up to their responsibilities!!! 

Special Mention of the Smiles Indira gave Twice in todays episode
1ST seeing Rishi and Shweta walk away frm her near that mountain area, 
and 2nd while she was seeing Rishi in Shweta's car while he was going awy frm home!!!
in any normal conditions this would have been the most difficult sight to see for any wife, so is now for Indira too!!!! She loves Rishi sooo much!!! Much more that herself!! Tht she is bearing this pain of seeing him with some other lady, so that she can ensure that he would have someone with him aft her!!! And with those thoughts of Rishi's future with someone who would take care of him, she was Smiling harbouring pain deep within her heart!!!

Really feeling Sad for the Emotional stress that Indira is going through these days!!!
I dont understand whether to Praise her for her strength and selflessness or shd i feel sad tht at this phase of her life, she has to go through all these!!! All these years she had been living for OTHERS and now even at this final phase..she is least bothered abt herself...she is only thinking abt Her Husband, Her Family!!!

and wht shd be said abt the Actress "Rati Pandey" she is making us Emotionally attached to Indira more and more with very passing moment of hers. Where we are shedding tears just seeing her moist eyes and hearing her Painful voice!

Nikhi u said it all,wondeful analysis๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for commenting๐Ÿ˜ณ

Realy hats off to Rati Pandey,,words always felt short to praise her outstanding performance in evry episode..
๐Ÿ˜›
She is an enigma

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont have anywords to express my feelings dear...am in short of words...