India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

YEYEYEEE Things Are Backkk Baby!

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
OMGOMGOMG I absolutely LOWED today's episode!! :D it was absolutely amazinggg!!! okay, okay first things first:
1) Arnav and Khushi slowly coming back to normal with the Hubby-Wifey bantering and I love the newww flavour of romance with Khushi taking the initiative instead of the cliched guy after girl thing!
2 I lowed the fact that Arnav stayed in character the entire song sequence and then suddenly the atmosphere changed from romantic to serious! I swear Barun and Sanaya have the most expressive eyes everrr! The sheer torture in Arnav's eyes were just...aaah! Too painful! The drama is back! The suspense is backkk! YEEE :) 
3) THE BLUE SHIRT! AAAHHH I literally did a dance when I saw the blue shirttt!!!! It looked AMAZING ON HIM! ASR is back! :D :D :D 
4) OM PRAKASH! Aaahhh I screamed when Mami said "Om Prakash". I have never been this happy to see an onscreen helper! Forget that, I'm never excited to see my own helper! BUT OP is back! I'm just waiting for the day all three Prakash bros come together! :D :D :D 
5) Khushi & Anjali bondinggg :) I'm glad Anjali doesn't resent Khushi's presence anymore and is actually talking to her! And I'm super happy Arnav witnessed this! 
6) The small staircase flirting sequence was beautiful! Especially the blue shirt being highlighted ;) 
7) The ASR tune! Arnav is back in action. And I'm falling more in love with him! He doesn't leave a moment to show his support to his wife :) you have a long way to go buddy, but you're doing great! And I love you for that! :) 

Those were the high points for meee :) and I'm so glad the show is back! :D :D :D

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nik28suganya91butool1992zeefan 1deeptha93cutepuppyAshavilooser01TheCaptainarshiipkkndluvarshy4everamaypranay

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

i loved the Episode too !! cheerz Smile
anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Agree agree agree ... all points ...loved todays episode too .. am loving this track ...
arshiipkkndluv IF-Dazzler
arshiipkkndluv
arshiipkkndluv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
me too lvd the epi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top