Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD Thread - BHATNAGAR FAMILY CHALI SUMMER VACATION (Page 11)

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
and in between all the serious convo mohan still managed to butt in "aaj picture chalte hai"

@Aditi: really when Mohan asked Megha about this I was just ROFL Megha ki  taane bhi kaam nahin aaya...beta bhabi ke ssath movie dekhne ki tayaari kar raha hai... batwe main paise nahin...LOL LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smilydearsitammaadoremevirgomanesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Aditi, you've said EVERYTHING I felt after watching the episode. My fav bits are the moments when Mohan returned Megha Amar's photo and not doing anything with it himself but making her keep the photo-frame and most touching part was when he removed his trophy to make space for it. Mohan Bhatnagar is just so perfect. <3 *sigh*

smilydearsitammaadoremevirgomanesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deb-

and in between all the serious convo mohan still managed to butt in "aaj picture chalte hai"

@Aditi: really when Mohan asked Megha about this I was just ROFL Megha ki  taane bhi kaam nahin aaya...beta bhabi ke ssath movie dekhne ki tayaari kar raha hai... batwe main paise nahin...LOL LOLLOL
Mohan's attitude when Megha was being typical biwi was so ROFL I just can't wait to see Mrs.Bhatnagar pacifying her rootha hua Mohan. Embarrassed

sitamma-Deb-adoremevirgomanesha76

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
12 hrs left::::::::

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by -Deb-

Mohan's attitude when Megha was being typical biwi was so ROFL I just can't wait to see Mrs.Bhatnagar pacifying her rootha hua Mohan. Embarrassed

not really bidzie...i wud like to see mohan pacifying his roothi hui biwi...because this time her anger is justified...
but most of all i wud like to see a one day moun vrath between them LOL and in midst of that addu revealing about their HM trip Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87manesha76

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Gud title.. Bhatnagar's Summer vacation LOL

manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
One day moun vrath? Shocked Haawww! Nahiii! LOL 

Megha isn't angry with Mohan cause if you see her expression at the end, she was more like 'there you go...i was just making him understand and he got angry' LOL 

Well, it doesn't matter who apologizes or who pacifies whom cuz their relationship is what matters the most Embarrassed Pyaar ke liye thoda jhukna bhi padhe tou koi mushkil nahi hai..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgomanesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

One day moun vrath? Shocked Haawww! Nahiii! LOL 

Megha isn't angry with Mohan cause if you see her expression at the end, she was more like 'there you go...i was just making him understand and he got angry' LOL 

Well, it doesn't matter who apologizes or who pacifies whom cuz their relationship is what matters the most Embarrassed Pyaar ke liye thoda jhukna bhi padhe tou koi mushkil nahi hai..

actually i wud like to see megha not on talking mood and mohan trying his various tactics to make her talk...mohan is such a child at heart that i wud love to see him in manaofy scenes...

manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index