CD Thread - BHATNAGAR FAMILY CHALI SUMMER VACATION - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Kitni bar tou mohan manaaoing megha track ho chuka hai...this time, I want the other way around! I want Megha to pacify her Mr.Bhatnagar <3

lol...i know bohot baar...but i never tire of such scenes...and megha need not pacify mohan...our mohan cannot stay angry with megha...
i know but i just want her to sorta flirt with him which will deffo melt him like anything ;)
11 Hrs 2 mins left::::

kya chal raha hai yahan...

MM ki nokjhok ke bad Mohan Megha ko manayega ya Megha Mohan ko..

Edited by -Deb- - 11 years ago
i wud like to see megha in different outfits now...like salwar kameezes...and other dresses too...but i guess staying close to in-laws wont make her comfo...

but salwar is must now...i mean she used to wear during amar days...and it is hard to believe mohan ki biwi sirf sarees me hai...i mean the type of man mohan is...i am sure he wont hv any issues how his wife dresses up...i wish he gifts her a sleeveless short dress for their HM...

i am wishing guru and jiji will do something to stop the kids from going...
@Aditi: The kids will go as per the article...

Well, during Amar times, Megha used to wear suits cuz they were in Bhopal but here the case is slightly different as her in-laws live close to her but i think that she's gonna wear suits in Nepal hopefully:))
10hrs : 30mins to go 4 d episode...
i created a VM and it got deleted...and i had spent hours...today is just not my day...

i only hope the episode will be great...

aww hota hai yaar...mere saath bhi kahi bar hua hai ki i made a vm but didnt saved and the pc got hanged! 
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

aww hota hai yaar...mere saath bhi kahi bar hua hai ki i made a vm but didnt saved and the pc got hanged! 

i hate it...who invented computers 😡
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i hate it...who invented computers 😡
hate mat karna..computers ke vajah se india-forums hai...😆 phir se koshish kar...good luck:))