Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

yasharan on TMLS (Page 2)

jaisyjazz IF-Dazzler
jaisyjazz
jaisyjazz

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
come on guys u r not doing upto the level
many of them r and have demanded for thier fav jodis and they r considering their demands if the demands r very very high
so plzzz keep requesting for yasharan also if not yasharan i mean karan then atleast for yashashri she can definitely come on TMLS if the demands r high sooo plzzz keep pestering , nagging do everything to them for yasharan and for yashashri as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

rihenna Senior Member
rihenna
rihenna

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ok guys so i think we should put a post and all the links on Yashashri's fb page becase i think some people have left the forum so are not aware of what the aim is whereas more fans visit YMs fb page so it will make fans more alert and make them WANT to requst so lets put posts and links on her fanpage and hopefully it will work Thumbs Up
jaisyjazz IF-Dazzler
jaisyjazz
jaisyjazz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
hey guys wanted to tell something
i just checked my gmail acc today and i saw that i got a reply from
response@hellostarindia.com for my email which was for yasharan and yashashri in TMLS
actually i didnt expect this response from them kuch nahi hai bas thank u bola hai for loving star plus and there is a short summary about TMLS but the imp thing they said is that ke they will convey my msg or feedback to relevant teams i mean about my request to cast yasharan or yashashri in TMLS toh mujhe plz batao ke iska matlab kya ho sakta hai i mean kya hamari is request ke bare me woh sachmuch kuch karenge ya aiwayi hawa me teer maar rahe hai hmm?mujhe toh lagta hai aise hi reply bheja hoga hai na?
and plzzz tell me kya me unko iske liye phirse reply karu if yes toh kya karu thanks bolu ya kuch aur bolu? mujhe samajh me nahi aa raha ki me kya karu :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharank.krithika

yasharan Newbie
yasharan
yasharan

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
That"s Great Then You should reply them back.

Tell them to Cast  Yasharan and Yashahsri in Teri Meri Love Stories..

Ask them  about current status whether  they r approaching Yashashre or not?

If not Why they are not approaching talented actress like Yashashsre.

Edited by yasharan - 16 August 2012 at 4:47am
jaisyjazz IF-Dazzler
jaisyjazz
jaisyjazz

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasharan

That"s Great Then You should reply them back.

Tell them to Cast  Yasharan and Yashahsri in Teri Meri Love Stories..

Ask them  about current status whether  they r approaching Yashashre or not?

If not Why they are not approaching talented actress like Yashashsre.

hey Smile i have already replied them saying thanks and to try to cast yasharan/yashashri

Edited by jaisyjazz - 16 August 2012 at 8:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaThe_May_Rose

Shreya.Shanak Senior Member
Shreya.Shanak
Shreya.Shanak

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I ALSO GOT A REPLY FROM TMLS...FOR THE MAIL I HAD SENT THEM REQUESTING FOR YASHARAN...BUT WE ALL SHOULD SEND THEM MAILS YAAR...AND PLZZZ KEEP REQUESTING ON THE PAGE ALSO...HOPEFULLY THEY'LL PAY HEED TO IT...SO PLZZZ KEEP REQUESTING...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.Wahian

jaisyjazz IF-Dazzler
jaisyjazz
jaisyjazz

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
hey guys there is some imp annoucement on TMLS fb acc made by TMLS's admin i m posting it same here plzzz read it
it says:

Guys Announcement!
We Will Be Doing A Contest On Which Couple You Want In Teri Meri Love Stories =) We Will Try To Contact Some Producers/Directors Like " Anand , Siddharth P Malhotra etc" & Tell Them About The Top 3 Most Wanted Couple In TMLS! They May Help Us Then *Finger Crossed

on the right side or left side of this announcement there are list of couples for which u want to vote
in that list there is our SHANAK also on the bottom of that list there is a tab saying 28 more means 28 more couples list plzzz do click on that so that u can c shanak's name and check on square box for the vote
plzzz do vote as many times as possible vote MULTIPLE TIMES and make shanak come in top 3 most wanted couple this is a golden chance to c our yasharan back again thode din ke liye hi sahi guys plzzz dont waste it use it tell all ur freinds and all to vote

if anyone can make this a topic or thread on the forum then it will be great so that everybody will come to know about it :)))

i think shaad ek hi baar vote kar sakte hai i dont know exactly but plzzz ek baar toh karo all of u

Edited by jaisyjazz - 20 August 2012 at 10:34am

Go to top