Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

HAT TRICK FROM MADHUBALA - WHAT AN EPISODE !

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

After two power pack performance again Drashti was brilliant in her emotion today . I must say Director is doing brilliant job Clap Clap Clap Clap .  

Star Star Star Star Star for Drashti  . 

Episode Started in Hospital room .  Madhu & Shamsher share superb Bond with eachother Thumbs Up. Today Madhu is Shamsher's protector . She said that she would do what it takes to save her Mallik . 

RK calls Madhu & tells about his 4 days Jail yatra . RK had finished his revenge with Madhu as whatever down to her life by him would effect her for 40yrs . RK looked very happy after taking revenge . 

Madhu recollected every thing that had happened from the day RK came to their house to say sorry till date . Madhu was fuming with anger . She did not speak single word on phone , as it was time for action now . Aaj toh humari Sherni full form mein thi . 

What a look Madhu gave to that security Guard he let her in without stopping her . So now Madhu is already famous as RK's girl . 

I must say RK ki heroine par kharcha karna bhool gaye PH  LOL . She was complete patakha LOL . 

RK was stunned seeing Madhu in his shooting place . But least he did know that next moment he was going to get nice prasad from Madhu    . 

Madhu what a dialogue ,  " Kahani Shuru meine ki thi aur ab khatam ho gayee " . 

Now RK was fuming with anger . All the people on his Film set were laughing at him after Kantaappp . So now it was again RK's turn to take revenge . 

Precap : RK offering 40 lacs to Madhu with condition to marry him . Now the Game begins . 

Edited by manesha76 - 08 August 2012 at 11:49am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uJaipriachhuLilMissPerfectmanjuspumukfir01jihyu01pinkswanshivx500lovvedramaaagem1606NiharikaNeha777ashashinymushi13crazyforddYellingCharmramesh90Scarlett..TheMockingBirdmansi.tripathiJyoti121pollypollyrajlaana1411SnakeEyesabhaylovepia-BreakingDown-ANJALI_SAMARIYAmanidRenu13gennyMKissTheSkyt_areebSunsetglowBasiliskRolzzsonia_koolkhan_Rainbow_Siddhi_SahSahmandymore-brokensoul-faria86-Namita-sumona28Maria-capri.EdwardCullen.Rashmi...--Udhay--anji-mira-Gaganjot-kirti_fijibhanu_rekhagAkkiHPtodayzstarmisty85dolly10Neelum.drashti

mukfir01 Newbie
mukfir01
mukfir01

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Agrre again dd rocked opps this time DVD rocked..
Loved tapad scncsLOLepi was fab !!
i really enjoyed watching itStar
haahaa RK's co- star was superbROFLCv's craked me up..when i saw her first i was likeShockedSilly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kumctg48crazyforddgennyM-brokensoul-manesha76

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
nice post EmbarrassedLOL
I must say RK ki heroine par kharcha karna bhool gaye PH  LOL .
She was complete patakha LOL . Tru
e
ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMfaria86manesha76

-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
my sona always rockkk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMmanesha76

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
nice post .yep, drashti was bang on as a superb daughter and as a victimized girl (i m using this term generally,no offence meant to any1)... she kept remembering ka what happened with her and like a volcano all her frustation and anger poured on rk making him bleed both from body and ego. truly 5Star episode and fantsatic acting by leads.

gennyM-brokensoul-manesha76

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I was waiting 4 ur post...
must say its awesome...
Bittu ji shooed away trishna 4 this girlROFL ROFL ROFL

gennyMSunsetglowmanesha76

krithi12 IF-Rockerz
krithi12
krithi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
nice post.loved the bonding between samsheer n madhu. loved rk n madhu scene precap was awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
kudos to the entire team of mb...

brilliant  dialogues .. brilliant  direction,.. excellent actingClap

kumctg48gennyMmanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index