8th Aug: WU: Its a DATE @ Eight ;-) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the WU, nice way of Mona asking Vineet for dinner to make up for the wrong accusation

Pradeep is getting very insecure & a jerk by the day

I hope Mona moves on in life

They should show the next level in life for Mona & she should be rooted with it ,,
Mona moving on!!! Gotta love it!!! ViNa zindabaad!
Originally posted by bluesoni

actually that girl does take shit. remember pradeep slapped her? insulted her? and said things to her which no husband/boyfrind should say? and still anuskha is with him. she has no self repect and she has been taking shit from pradeep since long time. i think anuskha should move out. she keeps saying "but mona is a housewife" but anuskha is worst than that. she is a career oriented independent girl and still she is living with a guy who slaps her and insults her at every moment.

Agree with u.

Mona and anushka both deserve better. And i honestly dont see anushka as a homewrecker conpletely as others have said. Taali doh haath se bajthi hai ie it takes two to tango. Pradeep gave into her demands so its his fault at the main. And anushka got carried away by her old enotions so she sought him. Yh shes wrong but pradeep is ten times worse and even anu doesnt deserve that.
thanks for the update tanu

lol ur and swetha convo has me in splits heheeh

as per episode  ya dress is changed for sure and in precap mona was looking awesome in black dress

i also think she is planning on making vineet meet some girl

its not easy task though

suhasi is being selfish here

oh well pradeep is goin to face anu wrath now