Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the awesome update πŸ‘
I too think that Mona will introduce Vineet to some girl, maybe she's trying to keep the promise that she made to his mom...
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knew the moment Pradeep bought the dresses that they would be interchanged πŸ˜‰...Ekta is on a dress-exchanging spree in BALH too.

Am dying to see Mona in that black dress...but I also can't wait to see Anu's reaction when she sees Pradeep has gifted her a Punjabi suit! πŸ˜†
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am all smiles after todays episode. I am reliving every moment while reading your WU πŸ˜³

Pradeep is such a sissy. Anushka orders him to buy her a dress and he silently follows her demand and when Mona asks him to come for some work related issue he starts barking ... uff when will he learn. Still he improves. Today he made tea for his mother. Mona would have fainted seeing this! Anushka has a good influence on Pradeep. The girl doesn't take shit!! Way to go Anu!

Looking forward to tomorrows episode and the WU 😊
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blyton

I knew the moment Pradeep bought the dresses that they would be interchanged πŸ˜‰...Ekta is on a dress-exchanging spree in BALH too.

Am dying to see Mona in that black dress...but I also can't wait to see Anu's reaction when she sees Pradeep has gifted her a Punjabi suit! πŸ˜†

Lol i was just thinking of the same πŸ˜†

OMG it will be a pralay i guess, Pradeep can't reveal the truth nor hide he fact 🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for the update Tanu!!

yaar u always prove lucky πŸ˜† i'm jealous of u 🀣 When ever there are some Vineet's scenes u get a chance to update πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Just kidding 😳

u hv no idea.. what a sucker i m for Mona-Vineet scenes πŸ˜  [call me a dreamer *sigh*] πŸ˜³

swethasyam08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

u hv no idea.. what a sucker i m for Mona-Vineet scenes πŸ˜  [call me a dreamer *sigh*] πŸ˜³

i know i know i guessed that πŸ˜‰ chalo me taking opportunity to do update for Mona n Vineet's date πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› it will finally result in something else as we are guessing but still Mona's makeover for 2moro's episode 😍
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

i know i know i guessed that πŸ˜‰ chalo me taking opportunity to do update for Mona n Vineet's date πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› it will finally result in something else as we are guessing but still Mona's makeover for 2moro's episode 😍

oh ok ...  koi nahi. .i mite get to cover there first HUG .. πŸ˜ or first KISSy ... or first DANCE β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
bluesoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishray

I am all smiles after todays episode. I am reliving every moment while reading your WU πŸ˜³

Pradeep is such a sissy. Anushka orders him to buy her a dress and he silently follows her demand and when Mona asks him to come for some work related issue he starts barking ... uff when will he learn. Still he improves. Today he made tea for his mother. Mona would have fainted seeing this! Anushka has a good influence on Pradeep. The girl doesn't take shit!! Way to go Anu!

Looking forward to tomorrows episode and the WU 😊

actually that girl does take shit. remember pradeep slapped her? insulted her? and said things to her which no husband/boyfrind should say? and still anuskha is with him. she has no self repect and she has been taking shit from pradeep since long time. i think anuskha should move out. she keeps saying "but mona is a housewife" but anuskha is worst than that. she is a career oriented independent girl and still she is living with a guy who slaps her and insults her at every moment. 
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluesoni

actually that girl does take shit. remember pradeep slapped her? insulted her? and said things to her which no husband/boyfrind should say? and still anuskha is with him. she has no self repect and she has been taking shit from pradeep since long time. i think anuskha should move out. she keeps saying "but mona is a housewife" but anuskha is worst than that. she is a career oriented independent girl and still she is living with a guy who slaps her and insults her at every moment. 

Yeah you are right. Maybe I should have said that compared to Mona this girl takes less shit πŸ˜›

Pradeep doesn't value Anuskha and at some point I do expect Anukha to get fed up and leave Pradeep, but the girl does have some kind of a hold over Pradeep. He is slowly changing due to circumstances and maybe Anu.
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
LOL Tanu!! Ur imagination went far in the future i guess πŸ€£ OMG u went till Kissy πŸ˜²;

lets c who will get that opportunity πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›