Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

webkaproma965suecshivnirrashoKushi27shalininarangharvyBsankAMSTjerkssreebhaeshachsanika1507Humtum25pappy123tin2000tau123sweetybahlshiny3naniShen7866chunni1Ankeeeeepearldesaihimani88aasaxena3ivanta29ssanjananandrjppurplesparklz78dent4uNeetsHeenapfifssummer7puniragheartsmarttasshamsiAnfalprefix3k-kimyasinipillaiameetasingh4prattsA HUGE FANronnie85amritab-Deepali-Ritu-rtmsmyshaabi71naj7poo_supij&b84-Happy4Ever-sevakkajal03aishraynancy1996Luv-Shonitblytonkaverialiacoolkitty_23-optimist-S.H.I.E.L.D.jyoti06nithyamkv-Shayari-swethasyam08chatterboxshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8th Aug: WU: Its a DATE @ Eight ;-)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yllscin

Goldie

yllscin

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
what a jerk Pradeep!!! if he wants Mona back... why is he still with Anu?? that man... seriously... mera bas chalta toh i wud slap him across the face... if i were suhasi or i were his father... kab ka theek kar diya hota usko!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gkcsAnfalA HUGE FANboomerArmu4evainshiangelkajal03swethasyam08

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for Beautiful Update :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaswethasyam08

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thnk u...

Vineet gonna fall for Mona...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammaA HUGE FANArmu4evartmsaishrayswethasyam08-Shayari-

Anfal

Anfal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful wu armu4ever...I'm start to dislike suhasi now,she is being selfish,Mona is just a little far from her and she can visit her anytime she want as she is in the same city..if tani was in Mona's place would suhasi have done injustice to her own daughter just to get her daughter tani and her grandkids...I can see suhasi's act as saas bahu type

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammaArmu4evartmsaishrayswethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
wt s happening yaar?missed d episode.thanks tanu.was laughing while reading d wu?

Armu4evaswethasyam08

yllscin

Goldie

yllscin

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
WOW!! awesome episode.. :D i know Mona is going to bring some other girl to introduce to Vineet... lol... but still!!! finally their track is moving forward... now i just hope Pradeep gets out of the way... Dead

but I have this feeling that Mona still loves Pradeep... :(
otherwise, she would have thrown those divorce papers in his arrogant face long time ago... that man has no decency!!! Angry

Armu4evaswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Tanu!!

yaar u always prove lucky LOL i'm jealous of u ROFL When ever there are some Vineet's scenes u get a chance to update OuchLOLWink Just kidding Embarrassed

Other than Pradeep n co's scene, i loved rest of the scenes especially Mona n Vineet's scenes Big smile

Looks like the covers got exchanged n Mona had to wear that dress?? there is a possibility, bt lets see what really happens 2moro Day Dreaming atleast we got to see diff. look of Mona in the show Cool

Better not to talk abt Pradeep n SuhasiDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsaishray

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.