Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala k saaze par logo k maaze & NO THE END (Page 3)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija273

very nce post. aaj RK ke sath cute puppy dekh ke laga ki his kuttapanti is symbolizedLOL
LOL thnx yaar.Aaj pta chal gaya RK ka asli roop:P

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
...Kyaa baat hai todays episode was full of agression, violence and a superwoman in Madhu who only comes out to play when RK stings herLoser
RK keep tormenting this cry baby so she can turn into a FEARLESS WILDCAT  

Sounds mean but RK actually complete MADHU the way she completes RK. Both are a train wreck without the other one is too fragile while RK is too highly dosed up in his own EGO to know what HUMAN emotions are.

Black and white meets GREY is the desired OUTCOME.

I rarely make an appearance here unless we have both characters in the same frame. and today was rocking while tomorrow will be shocking just can't wait to see the MELTDOWN because only then will we see hell freeze over.

This is the beginning of something MAJESTIC. 

BUT ONE THING CONFIRMED both R made for each other.

BOTH have a competition to see who can make whom red in the face. RK with his humiliating MADHU for the next 40 years and Mahu with her SLAPATHON

Kya filmy climax hai.

DONO BAJATE BAJA TE khud hi ek BAND baja denge as a DOU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhiya_Visu

I will watch the show today 
Yippie today show has RK 

Nice  post shrish
LOL TRP time pai dekhti nai.Koi na do watch today's episode
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

Originally posted by SheDevil

Originally posted by TrueKash

Shrish first of all i m on the first page of ur post PartyParty

Okay now comes my valuable comment Cool ROFLROFL

Pehle madhu bajathi hai aur phir bajthi hai.. thats literally how the situation is going Tongue Aur itni bhar thappad marne ke baad... obviously he will show his eternal love for madhu na ROFLROFLROFL And RK is not just a kameena.. he is a chichora.. gatiya and a dog too Tongue but wat can i do.. i love dogs Cool ROFL Aur shaadi ka mahan idea aya hoga uske dimag mein wen madhu was touching his cheeks Blushing ROFL Iss ladhke ka kuch nehi hosakhtha ROFL

And yes even i have seen some fabolous posts dedicated to us VD fans Cool just like to say to the TM's.. we love u too Cool

LOL hahh now through party coz u said u'll:PROFL.Hhaha sahi hai Madhu nai gaal touch kiye RK ko current laga & idea aa gaya 2 marry Madhu taki apni real kuttapanti privacy mai dikha sakhe:PROFL

Current dil par nehi brain par lagha ROFL ROFL achcha hai.. i can see them being a great couple now... There is a connection with madhu ki thappad and RK ke nayi kameene ideas Cool ek thappad ke saath ek gatiya idea for free ROFL 
LOL maine kab kaha dil pai current laga I said current laga:PROFL.hHA Ya couple suitable hai woh maare woh jhaade:P
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=devikamd]Ok..i carefully read thru your post...i didn't see any controversial statements...
so no essay for you today...LOL(ur badluk!!)
ok..dont worry...i will still give you an essay..!Big smile

Coming to the episode...Finally madhu came to decision not to cry again..(even though she took 3 episode for that..don't blame her though..situation hi kuch aisa thi)

I was so glad to see the puppy again...!!
and did you notice...when Rk let go of the puppy..the cute puppy showed his evil face..!!
lol...few min in RK's hand...even the cute dog turned evil...ROFL

And what a slap...RK had it coming...poor Rk...he thot Madhu story ka "the end" kardhiya...
little did he know...their story ka "the end" never hoga...!!

And more than the slaps...mujhe bittu ji ka reaction mast laga...ROFL  

ps don't mind my hindi..am very bad at it!
[/QUOTE]LOL thnk God u read it properly :PROFL.hHAH aaj both were in BBB mood.1st RK bajaoed MB through phone but MB nai toh live baja dala:P.Oh haan I saw tht reaction of puppy ab RK ka dog hai cute-evil dono traits honge :P.Oh bittu toh mad ho gaye thai.Oh its ok.I m f9 wid ur hindi:PROFL

Sunsetglow

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

...Kyaa baat hai todays episode was full of agression, violence and a superwoman in Madhu who only comes out to play when RK stings herLoser
RK keep tormenting this cry baby so she can turn into a FEARLESS WILDCAT  

Sounds mean but RK actually complete MADHU the way she completes RK. Both are a train wreck without the other one is too fragile while RK is too highly dosed up in his own EGO to know what HUMAN emotions are.

Black and white meets GREY is the desired OUTCOME.

I rarely make an appearance here unless we have both characters in the same frame. and today was rocking while tomorrow will be shocking just can't wait to see the MELTDOWN because only then will we see hell freeze over.

This is the beginning of something MAJESTIC. 

BUT ONE THING CONFIRMED both R made for each other.

BOTH have a competition to see who can make whom red in the face. RK with his humiliating MADHU for the next 40 years and Mahu with her SLAPATHON

Kya filmy climax hai.

DONO BAJATE BAJA TE khud hi ek BAND baja denge as a DOU
LOL 2day episode was bang on.Kameena RK & strong Madhu & BBB daar episode :P.Today it was passion agnst agression.Mast tha.I m happy rona zyada nhi tha now the real story will begin.HAHAH dono BBB k mood mai hai:P.Thnx 4 ur reply

MFarah13

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Lol, amazing post! Tujhe shernibala zyadaa pasand hai and she was amazing today. Rishabh apne fulltoo kameenapann par thaa , toh kantaap to chadhna hi tha.

Teraa jeevan aaj safal hua. Heart

SheDevil

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
awesome post..lovely analysis..ROFLthe epi was truely rocking.Thumbs Up..madhu and rk at their super best..the thappad show was the best part of the epi..precap was awesome...Thumbs Up

SheDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index