Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal dialogues really good... (Page 4)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

suhani di...Samir sir was awesome yaaar
specially d last part of the today's epi was the Highlight of today's epi...
d way he told those dialogues to dat Industrialist n Gaurav...n then his slap ...ufff agar mera bas chaltha na;...toh mein Tv ke andar ghuss kar uss Industrialist ko ek aur thappad maarta
lekin my cutie wutie Anand...uss Industrialist ki toh waat laga di
baap-bete ne milkar uss Industrialist ki baand bajaa di LOL
Bechara Gaurav...uski woh job bhi nahi milega Ouch LOL 

Agree Sonia, this father-son duo are awesomeClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

su369

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAN

You can blame Sulekha for this MU. Don't like her character at allUnhappy

ya she's d oly reason for tis crap ek tho puri bath patha nahi lagayi upar se kunal ko doshi tehra rahi hain

[/QUOTE]

Exactly! She gave aadhi adhuri information to Siddhi hence creating MUs between them. Do not like Sulekha at allD'oh

su369

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by su0612

@sonia... tabi to sona... kunu aaj cha gaya...Embarrassed indirectly aaj usne apne or hamare dil ki baat bol di...LOLEmbarrassed
haan haan KC ne humaari dil ki baat bol di
n dat shows dat humaara aur Kunu ka Dil ka connection hainWink

aaj toh haad hi kaar di, I was cracking up, itna direct comment thaLOL matlab serious scene chal raha tha and i heard that one line and burst out laughingLOL 

Rush - When I heard those dialogs, i was like this is a tight slaps on the faces of we all know whoLOL Loved that whole scene and dialog specially the one about people being worried about him being jobless Clap Also about opening the website and telling people where he is and what he is doing every minute of his life Clap , but the best of all was "Lagata hai aaj kal mai bahut papular ho gaya hoo"ClapClapClap

Edited by -Rani - 08 August 2012 at 12:28pm

su369

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by su0612

@sonia... tabi to sona... kunu aaj cha gaya...Embarrassed indirectly aaj usne apne or hamare dil ki baat bol di...LOLEmbarrassed
haan haan KC ne humaari dil ki baat bol di
n dat shows dat humaara aur Kunu ka Dil ka connection hainWink

aaj toh haad hi kaar di, I was cracking up, itna direct comment thaLOL matlab serious scene chal raha tha and i heard that one line and burst out laughingLOL 

Rush - When I heard those dialogs, i was like this is a tight slaps on the faces of we all know whoLOL Loved that whole scene and dialog specially the one about people being worried about him being jobless Clap Also about opening the website and telling people where he is and what he is doing every minute of his life Clap , but the best of all was "Lagata hai aaj kal mai bahut papular ho gaya hoo"ClapClapClap

Exactly rani... i m too much happy that kunal say this dialogues... the dialogues r fabulous... n ur whole comment is just...ClapClapClapClapClap... n that website wala too much funny n accurate...EmbarrassedClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SV_20-Rani

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by neeme

Whole scene was superb But "tere baap ki peeta hon" that was Tu ROFLROFL I love itt...
and In the end his smile Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Uff.. No words for that EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Me to Neeme, when he said "Tere baap ki peeta hoo" i was clapping actuallyROFLThats was Superb..Thats What Kunal chopra is..His Attitude and Style...The way he said Instantly...That was ROFLROFL Aur gaurav bechara Tu Muft ma mara gaya.. Job lana Gaya tha..but ROFLROFLROFL

The sweet smile at the end was just pure killer, watched it so many times alreadyBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing I don't knw How many times i watched that sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

su369-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Whole scene was superb But "tere baap ki peeta hon" that was Tu ROFLROFL I love itt...
and In the end his smile Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Uff.. No words for that EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Me to Neeme, when he said "Tere baap ki peeta hoo" i was clapping actuallyROFLThats was Superb..Thats What Kunal chopra is..His Attitude and Style...The way he said Instantly...That was ROFLROFL Aur gaurav bechara Tu Muft ma mara gaya.. Job lana Gaya tha..but ROFLROFLROFL

The sweet smile at the end was just pure killer, watched it so many times alreadyBlushing I don't knw How many times i watched that sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Yeah, Gaurav was speechless when Kunal asked him "kya maine tujhase kabhi pase liye hai peene ke liey" ? Gauvrav bechara job bhi gaya, bhai ki daant bhi sunani padiROFLROFLROFL

Gaurav is still just as greedy and money minded as he was before and I love him like that actuallyROFLROFL

Kunal's sweet smile with Anand Sr. wink was the great sceneClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SV_20su369neeme

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
the dialogue which i really loved from kunal was "tera baap ka peeta hoon...ROFLROFLROFL

i couldn't stop laughing at all...KC in full form...i love the way he got into a fight bcz those idiots were bad-mouthing siddhi...his love...his wife...the slap was awesome...KC slap right across the face...i wish such slaps spree is given richa too...i know he did slap once...but that was not enough...she needs more...

kunal-anand C rocks...Thumbs Up
father-son combo is fiery...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicasu369-Rani

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Rani I think you completely misunderstood me, was talking about just 1 lineConfused I think you have forgotten something. koi baat nahin rehne do abLOL

Go to top