•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
 like everyone i too liked todays episode ,but for me it was the first part that took my heart away,aww it was too emotional sisterly bond ,but specialy flashback,did u guys saw it,tone of it were manvi is small and in school ,were her teachers ask "d stands for .and choti manvi says d for diddi" that truely took my heart ,the whole scene were both tie rakhi and the flashback ,made me cry,i loved virman today but i loved behna too..,i would like to say cv's this kind of scenes are impactfull ,we can feel it,i mean it was sucha simple scene ,buut it was so impactfull,my di and my mum ,in the whole rakhi ,remembered this particular thing,isnt it so so cute ,for manvi d is didi.she believes d stands for didi.u can understand the importance of jeevi in manvi life.loved this bit a lot,.it made me cry.
Agree evn i found da D stands for didi scene very impactfull...
Yeahhh the first scene really touched me so much <3 And the flashbacks were sooo impactful. The whole thing bought tears to my eyes. :') Made me realise how much I miss having a brother, sister or even a cousin in London evn though I am born here :(
i know after i watched the episode it made me want to have a sis but sadly i do not have one but by watching jeeman i star thinking as if i have two sisters 
Originally posted by shona_x.

Yeahhh the first scene really touched me so much <3 And the flashbacks were sooo impactful. The whole thing bought tears to my eyes. :') Made me realise how much I miss having a brother, sister or even a cousin in London evn though I am born here :(
the scene was so much real.the two girls are truely like sisters in real life too .that can be seen in their onscreen scenes too.sachi .i have onle one sister and no brother just like jeeman ,so i can feel completely connected to them.i too cried seeing that scene.
Originally posted by dailysoaplove10

i know after i watched the episode it made me want to have a sis but sadly i do not have one but by watching jeeman i star thinking as if i have two sisters 
in that case,i am really thankfull to god for giving me sis .we r same like jeeman,infact i am learning from jeeman,from yesterday for me too,d stands for didi.😛
dat was really sweet i just love d bond jeeman share